❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

sfzyhy said: Sorry guys, i already edit my post so please don't brag this issue again.  i only wanna mention Shin Hye really love make friends and she honest with that. She actually mature person. That why i give up to being shippers .  i think this thread so sensitive.

@sleepykid
LOL, I totally forgot Kshowonline. Thanks for that! :x
I'll give a link later here for PSH parts only. @NileRose can use them too on the first page links.

K-Drama Actresses Who Ruled As Queens

imagejpg5_zps6be11a72.jpg

Which k-drama actresses have ruled while playing queens? Quite a few have worn the crown. The most recent actress to sit on the throne is Park Shin Hye who plays a fashion conscious queen in the film “The Tailors.” Her love of fashion sets off some serious political rivalries in the court.

It”s only fitting that Park Shin Hye gets to play a queen as she already played a princess in the drama “Princess Hours.” In that role she went from silly schoolgirl to graceful monarch, excelling at many of her royal duties and winning the love of her people.

There have been plenty of actresses who played queens in supporting roles when the dramas focused on their royal spouses. But a few too the spotlight and had more to say.
Credit: ohupic in news

@kuwinchang‌ : welcome to the community. I hope you will enjoy being here interacting with everyone and posting too specially look forward to news when Shinhye visits your country soon. The warm welcome given last time for the fan meeting was amazing and touched everyone....Shinhye and her admirers everywhere. :)

Guest annariana18

Aww thanks so much @branwen‌ and @sleepykid >:D< :x

I always remind myself about my attitude because I'm holding an image of Park Shin Hye fans. Because of our princess sweet personality, I always hold myself from hating any stars and bashing them becoz I know Shinhye won't like it. So I want to thank my sunbaes : branwen, @BellaL and others for your posts coz somehow (although it does not seem linked) it reminds me to restrain myself from stepping down to her haters level. Like @jennbee said, there's so much beautiful things like our princess that worth our time and attention :x I'm sorry if this post create an uneasy feelings for anyone here :-SS truly, truly sorry!

#Pinocchio LJS still hasn't confirmed yet? Hurry give us your decision :^o I can't think of anyone else to be her leading man if he declined. Song Joong Ki is still in the army right? :(

I seem a bit late but welcome @kuwinchang to the family! We've youngsters, young adults, adults and ahjummas here.. :x

maris1 said: K-Drama Actresses Who Ruled As Queens

imagejpg5_zps6be11a72.jpg

Which k-drama actresses have ruled while playing queens? Quite a few have worn the crown. The most recent actress to sit on the throne is Park Shin Hye who plays a fashion conscious queen in the film “The Tailors.” Her love of fashion sets off some serious political rivalries in the court.

It”s only fitting that Park Shin Hye gets to play a queen as she already played a princess in the drama “Princess Hours.” In that role she went from silly schoolgirl to graceful monarch, excelling at many of her royal duties and winning the love of her people.

There have been plenty of actresses who played queens in supporting roles when the dramas focused on their royal spouses. But a few too the spotlight and had more to say.
Credit: ohupic in news

@kuwinchang‌ : welcome to the community. I hope you will enjoy being here interacting with everyone and posting too specially look forward to news when Shinhye visits your country soon. The warm welcome given last time for the fan meeting was amazing and touched everyone....Shinhye and her admirers everywhere. :)

@kuwinchang‌ Hello chingu! :-h Shinhye will have a fan meeting in Thailand on September 20. Is there a chance you'll be there? I love Thai SAs! They're the sweetest! Maybe they'll give Shinhye tears of joy again. I'm excited for them. :)

@kuwinchang
Hello!! Oh, you're from Thailand?? Are you going to the FM?? ;))

@annariana18 & @NileRose @anyonewhowantstowatchPSH'scutsonIC :)

These are just links coz I don't know how to work these on YouTube without DMCA ridding of it in seconds. You can still watch these on the links too.

Infinity Challenge E383 PSH Cut - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TnTz5HdrfjMDVkcEUwdV9hems/edit?usp=sharing
Infinity Challenge E374 PSH Cut - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TnTz5HdrfjaEZPOHlDUkE5cWM/edit?usp=sharing

branwen said: @kuwinchang
Hello!! Oh, you're from Thailand?? Are you going to the FM?? ;))

@annariana18 & @NileRose @anyonewhowantstowatchPSH'scutsonIC :)

These are just links coz I don't know how to work these on YouTube without DMCA ridding of it in seconds. You can still watch these on the links too.

Infinity Challenge E383 PSH Cut - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TnTz5HdrfjMDVkcEUwdV9hems/edit?usp=sharing
Infinity Challenge E374 PSH Cut - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_TnTz5HdrfjaEZPOHlDUkE5cWM/edit?usp=sharing

@kuwinchang‌ I envy how you share your love for Shinhye with your sister. I don't have anyone to fangirl with except for our dear friends here. It's our pleasure to know you enjoy being here and hope we can see you here more often. I'm sure there will always be next time for you to meet her. Thailand will always be on the list of countries Shinhye will visit again as you guys are the most passionate fans. :-bd

jennbee said: @kuwinchang‌ I envy how you share your love for Shinhye with your sister. I don't have anyone to fangirl with except for our dear friends here. It's our pleasure to know you enjoy being here and hope we can see you here more often. I'm sure there will always be next time for you to meet her. Thailand will always be on the list of countries Shinhye will visit again as you guys are the most passionate fans. :-bd