❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest sang_woo_always

I miss this girl onscreen already...and I agree with everything you all said. She's got soo much potential. I love everything about this girl.

Guest shana pakim

the second pic of park shin hye crying behind se7en is just so sad :tears: ...looking at it just make me want to cry...

i really think that park shin hye should really get a role as the lead... :D

Guest chopstickss

i love park shin hye! she's such a great actress!

i can't wait till her next drama/film comes out! :D

Guest baqinardo

i love park shin hye! she's such a great actress!

i can't wait till her next drama/film comes out! :D

totally agree with u..

she's very very wonderful actress.

i very love her in Tree of Heaven.

i just can't stop cry when see her cry.

but she's so pity in Goong S.

if only she was the main girl... :tears:

her clide commercial is up on youtube heres the link

super cute!! ji hoon is :w00t:

behind the scene/interview for the cf link http://youtube.com/watch?v=d-vrd_c97ME

youtube also has her other mvs.

flower her first mv. shes so cute in this one. but i dont understand the concept :huh: so someone help?

link http://youtube.com/watch?v=U30aWE-qiCw

another mv letter by kim jong kook

very sad :tears: but her acting is great here as always

link http://youtube.com/watch?v=droCB3KPhsE

the mv is confusing at first but just read the comments if u dont undertand the mv. someone explained it in the comment section. i dont want to put it here cus it would spoil the mv for people. lol

joo ji joon and shin hye are cute together!! but Im a lee wan and shin hye shipper!! :)

Guest TheHunBun

hello people ! it is my first post in the forum .. actually i've been checking dis forum regularly using my sis's acc for the past few months .. =) oh ya..is there any new updates or pictures on park shin hye? =O i love her soo much..hope to c her in a new drama as lead asap =) LOL

Guest yuenmay

She is pretty. I adore her. Yep. She is very young. The first time I spot her when she was 13-14, in Stairways to Heaven. I think she & Lee Wan makes a great couple, although she is like...6 years younger than Lee Wan. I hope SBS will direct another mini series, something like Heaven's Tree with a happy ending. I didn't cry for dramas until I watch Heaven's Tree. I like Heaven's Tree a lot, until I spent my pocket money for the original box set. :sweatingbullets:

hello huong...thanks for the links, i will have to check it out! :w00t:

btw, welcome to this thread; i'm also a diehard LW+PSH shipper :D

WHAT? You mean like...you think that Lee Wan & Park Shin Hye looks good together?! Haha. I think they make a very good couple together!

Guest babietinhyeu

I watched a youtube clip of her and jaehee, it looks like a movie. I think it is called hometown legends. Has anybody seen it yet? I very interested to see her first film debut.

Guest yuenmay

I watched a youtube clip of her and jaehee, it looks like a movie. I think it is called hometown legends. Has anybody seen it yet? I very interested to see her first film debut.

It is Hometown Legends. I haven't see it yet. I reckon it'll be great!

Guest sang_woo_always

yeah, i've heard of that movie...and saw that clip too...but i'm not sure when it'll release....???..anyone know???

Guest babyboo_

I believe Hometown legends was out on May 26 2006. It's a horror film... like grudge? or the ring? yup pretty scary stuff.

I wonder if she is doing any more dramas? I love this girl....i didn't like her is goong s but i love her in all the other drama's she did....I think she has lots of potential.

hello people ! it is my first post in the forum .. actually i've been checking dis forum regularly using my sis's acc for the past few months .. =) oh ya..is there any new updates or pictures on park shin hye? =O i love her soo much..hope to c her in a new drama as lead asap =) LOL

welcome to the forum! hope you'll have fun ;)

WHAT? You mean like...you think that Lee Wan & Park Shin Hye looks good together?! Haha. I think they make a very good couple together!

:lol: yep, that's what i meant ;)

I believe Hometown legends was out on May 26 2006. It's a horror film... like grudge? or the ring? yup pretty scary stuff.

horror? :o

that means i can't watch it >_<

i'm a chicken, i can't watch horror movies :tears:

to Miss Bouakham: you welcome! :D i noticed that u have bikyo as ur tag thing. im also a huge huge fan of them :D

well...great minds do think alike :rolleyes:

new fan here...^_^

anywayz... I can't believe she's just the same age as I am!

I already saw her and liked her in Stairway to Heaven but never really got interested until I watched Heaven's Tree^_^

She's so talented. She can defintely act, she can dance(saw the clip of her dancing earlier^_^), play the piano and sing... how cool is that!

I'm currently watching Goong S ^_^ I don't know what to expect from her there...

By the way, any news about her... like new dramas or something... thanks!