❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest doremi02

oh,the pic is sooooo cute. She's adorable. :rolleyes: Thanks for sharing. Is there any latest news about her after Goong S. Like everyone, I hope I can see her in the new series as the lead.. with 7, LW, JJH, or whoever...Love her so much. Shes mature now and so pretty.

ah, cunto, can I use her pic for my blog? I love this pic coz she looks lovely and innocent. I like her that way. Thanks in advance.Let meknow if u agree.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ADORE.you

she's got a great set of dimples on her.. && the clothes that she wore on Goong S were pretty elegant and eye catching =)

Guest dfvxc

Does everyone know what will she do after Goong S??I miss her!

Me too

Would someone please tell me the name of the background music for this SaeRyung video??

Guest simply_dream

bwahahaha! simply_dream, those random pics of shin hye are so cute! silly girl, posing with cauliflowers on her head :lol: she's cute with the spatula covering one eye too~ mwahahaha...

wait, back up..she has a new movie?! what???

she had a movie with jae hee... it released last year in theaters, it was a ancient horror movie

New pic of Park Shin Hye in Clr!de :blush: so cute. I'm hoping her new pics wif. Joo Ji Hoon will be released soon, there're only their individual pics so far :lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4063/11...6f3c0ccbry4.jpg

Credit: dcblack

OOO nice nice! =) i wish her pics with jihoon with come out soon too, i said this before but it doesnt hurt to say it again, clr!de was so smart to choose them 2 as spokesperson haha

Such a Cutie

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/2057/1285ce4.jpg

soo sad.....

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/4017/1230vj9.jpg

She should definitely play a lead in a new drama.

i dont like her bangs either... but they are fake.... RIGHT? lol i hope it is... XD i just saw the goongS ending party pics, those are her real bangs... i seriously thought it was like a wig or something T.T WHY DID SHE CUT EM!!!!! i dont like it like that!

i sorta quit goong s again, i watched it because of her and se7en and it's not working with me LOL but i should really continue so i can watch the last glimpse of her... and yea she should play a lead role in a new drama, like heaven's tree was so good... and surprisingly even heaven's tree did better in ratings than goong s... she was lead role in the movie, so i think she's so capable of being a large production drama female lead =) altho she JUST turned 18 korean age haha, it's ok i guess, there's definitely more coming from her in the future

i wonder how they felt tho, after 4 months of shooting they all have to seperate, 4 months is actually pretty short for filming of a drama, but their friendship seemed to grow, i seriously wish that there are more behind the scenes, i think i watched every possible behind the scenes out there and each 1 just make me like her more haha, she's so cute

20070315091950216930919it1.jpg

20070316083812448e70850rn3.jpg

since no one ever translate the korean articles, i will stop posting them here and just post the pictures =P

cap1zk6.jpg

was just at clr!de's website... they had this thing, so i capped it... do u all see the 2 tiny pics on the side =D i think it's em! but only if we get to see the bigger vrs x_x i shall go and hunt for it

goongS ending party, all credits to goong s thread

SNC10171.jpg

070316-7.jpg

070316-8.jpg

070316-9.jpg

1349.jpg

1348.jpg

1346.jpg

T.T no se7en and shinhye interaction... i must watch the vid tho =O... it seemed just like yesterday when i read articles about shin hye being cast in goong s

behind goong s scene, all credits to goong s thread

bglt7.jpg

bg2db6.jpg

bg3kx7.jpg

bg4js1.jpg

bg5vq3.jpg

PSH IS SO CUTE! haha... she and HYJ seems like they are close friends =)

OK! I SCREENCAP THIS CLRIDE PIC!!! really bad quality tho, but PSH's solo shoots were all so pretty!!!!!! i love clride's clothing now... it's so stylish and pretty and korean of course XD

image1yi8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest secretz

i love her ever since STH...she's an incredible actress despise her age. :) not to mention she's also very pretty. i envy her to have kissed Se7en and ji hoon ^^

PSH is one of my fav. actresses~ i'm almost done with goong S and i always keep thinkin

this woulda been sooooooo much better if she was the lead~!!!!! ..

Guest sang_woo_always

yup..I think that if shin hye was the lead...it would've been soo much better...and more people would have watched it...like me...lol...she's soo talented..I wish she'll STARR in a new drama soon...I miss her already!!!

Guest aznriicey

This girl really has potential to become a really famous actress. I heard people in Japan love her, and she's already starred in 3 major dramas (major to me anyway ;) ).

Hmm on another note, not to be flaming her or anything, but PSH isn't really all that photogenic. She looks great in some pics, and mehhh in others. But on screen and in MV's she looks gorgeous and cute all the time. I think her #1 asset is her hair. :P Its long and flowy, which is really a turn on for most guys. Girls, remember that. ;) Haha and she's the first person I've ever seen who has a chin dimple. Its cute :P Also, I don't know if her personality is like that in real life, but she's really innocent, but also funny and cute on screen.

Overall: Cute, innocent, BEAUTIFUL hair, young, and full of potential. Mee likeyy :rolleyes: :blush: :D

PS. TY users for the wonderful pictures, major props. Saved me a whole grip of time looking for them online. :P

She really is a grogeous girl. She has her own Unique prettiness, and she's only 5'4? oh, that makes her CUTE and pretty! not like, i envy you you're gorgeous but a I love you, you're like a doll, cute. you know? i have no idea what i'm saying, but i like her. she seems cool. :P

Guest asiandreamer117

:blink: I still can't believe she's less than a year older than me.

I have to say that Goong S really changed Park Shin Hye's style as an actress. Instead of always being the unfortunate dongsaeng missing her oppa like in both Stairway to Heaven and Tree of Heaven, she turned into the outstanding young girl set to become Queen of Korea. Goong S really did a lot to change PSH's image in my mind, because it showed her in a mature new light. Instead of only being able to cry beautifully, she also showed emotions of determination and jealousy in Sae-Ryung. I think that PSH has tremendous potential and can't wait to see her in more dramas. I'd love to see her as a lead in a comedy, because that would definitely give a strong addition to her already well-established acting career. :D