❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

their chemistry here is great .PSH & JJH looks even better than the YEH & JJH couple ,IMO

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2757/n2...25318771mh6.jpg

she's one of the few young actress that I like , she really have the talent , hope that a bright future will be waiting for her ahead :)

I agree. Her chemistry with JJH appealed to me more than when he was with YEH in Goong. I hope PSH's future will be even brighter. BTW, those caps look great.

Guest hamonrye

their chemistry here is great .PSH & JJH looks even better than the YEH & JJH couple ,IMO

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2757/n2...25318771mh6.jpg

she's one of the few young actress that I like , she really have the talent , hope that a bright future will be waiting for her ahead :)

Wow! They look hot together! : Really excellent chemistry! Hope to see both of them in a drama together. Was this for a magazine ad?

Guest sang_woo_always

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U SHIN HYE!!!!

UR A BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED ACTRESS....

WISH U THE BEST IN THE FUTURE...

AND HOPE U STARR IN MORE DRAMAS WITH HOT GUYS...LOL....

I LOVE U....AND FOREVER WILL SUPPORT U!!!!!

OMG, i didnt even know it was her bday and i was just lurking around here.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PSH!

.. i like this girl for she's PURE beautiful, talented and soooooooooooo lucky.

Guest jennskie

i was really surprised when i found out that she was born in 1990...

she's like 17 years olD!! :wacko:

i thought she was in her 20s....

it's her birthday today right...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Guest coffeee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PSH!!! <333 GOOD LUCK W/ EVERYTHING!!

omg MissB! i didn't see your post until today.. sorry.. i knoww! our NAMU dream is definately crushed. :tears:

Guest sweet_treats1812

ooohhh~ happy birthday to her!!! :w00t: i think she's amazing in goong s...she looks so pretty in the clothes she wears..she's got the character great too. i've tried my hardest but i just can't love the lead in goong s as much as i love park shin hye...i dont usually like the mean girls but park shin hye in her role is an exception :lol: i'm watching goong s just for her...

ooohhh~ happy birthday to her!!! :w00t: i think she's amazing in goong s...she looks so pretty in the clothes she wears..she's got the character great too. i've tried my hardest but i just can't love the lead in goong s as much as i love park shin hye...i dont usually like the mean girls but park shin hye in her role is an exception :lol: i'm watching goong s just for her...

yeah i know i thought i would b able 2 accept HYJ as the lead in goong s but i just CANT !!! PSH should b the lead !!!! ugh! but she isnt... but i'm still watching just 4 her... most of the time I'm just reading the summary of the episodes.. and just skimming the episodes to find her scenes !!! god i hope she ends up w/ Se7en !!!! i luv her acting...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^yay! im glad im not the only who thinks this way..i didnt wanna post my thoughts up over at the goong s thread for fear of the stones the people there might throw at me :sweatingbullets: everyone seems to find HYJ cute and all..but to be perfectly honest, i just dont see what they do...there is something about her face that ticks me off :sweatingbullets:

park shin hye is doing an awesome job though..it's cool seeing her play the refined yet "evil" role..

aaah...she's not much older than ma and plays roles beside se7en and lee wan...gotta jealous. but she's sooo cute. i think goong s was her first "evil" role.

Guest sang_woo_always

OMG!!!...i know exactly how all of ya feels....i really wanted her as the main lead...but after that kiss...lol...it's okay..since she got sucha hot kiss...lol...but still...i only watch goong s for her too...only her scenes though.....lol...she's definitely a talented and beautiful actress....I'm soooo happy for her...and hope she'll sign more projects as the main lead!!!!