❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

#ParkShinHye and #KimJaeYoung's SBS drama #TheJudgeFromHell Episode 9 pre-release.

👦 : Why is it so much scarier today?
👦 : 🎵 If you have a sad heart, believe in the name of Jesus
You will obtain an unchanging joyful heart forever 🎵
👦👩 : 🎵 The name of Jesus is the hope of the world 🎵
👩 : 🎵 The name of Jesus 🎵
👦 : 😱
👩 : 🎵 is the joy of heaven 😊 🎵

https://youtu.be/_Wuilch2d40?si=GqHgv5TbqX5VZ2e3

[Episode 9 Preview] (I uploaded it again because I didn't have time) If you have time, you must be waiting a lot, right? Episode 9 with Park Shin-hye will be on the night of the 22nd! | If you have time, | SBS

Hi! I’m Nick from one of the Custom Software development Agency. We help businesses grow by creating custom ColdFusion development Services just for them. We work with small businesses and big companies, offering services like software development and IT support. As a trusted  ColdFusion development company, we focus on providing the best ColdFusion development services that meet your requirements.

Activity】 🔥 View #TheJudgeFromHell  #來自地獄的法官 and get  #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 an autograph! 🔥
Thanks to 
@PSH_IFC

@star_lightangel
 for helping Chinese fans have the opportunity to sign autographs 🫶
Just follow the Weibo link below Park Shin Hye’s official Weibo account 👉https://weibo.com/1864923034/5090821384701723
Post photos of watching " #TheJudgeFromHell#來自地獄的法官 " in the comment area and you'll have a chance to get Park Shin Hye's autograph!
📆 Lottery date: 2024.10.30