❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

This is what critics are saying about 

Park Shin Hye performance in the movie

“ Blackened Heart”. 

“. That said, it is easily her most impressive performance to date, and should tee her up for more exciting projects in the future.”

http://screenanarchy.com/2017/10/review-heart-blackened-well-acted-silent-witness-remake-emits-cool-pulse.html

My opinion: Differently she should continue to challenge herself in the movie world and take a break from the dramaland. The true fans will always support her and be by her side in all her endeavors , regardless . Fighting! You are a warrior. Praying hard for you, Shin Hye , because I know you have no ill will. Love always from this ahjummas heart:heart:

• Like 5

Park Shin Hye Describes What Kind Of Co-Star Ryu Jun Yeol Is Like On Set

Park-Shin-Hye-Ryu-Jun-Yeol.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye talked about her friendship with actor Ryu Jun Yeol in a recent interview.

The two starred in the film “Silent Witness” (also known as “Blackened Heart”). Park Shin Hye described what kind of co-star and friend Ryu Jun Yeol is like, talking about how he gave her lots of support and encouragement on the set.

Park Shin Hye said, “When I felt pressure on set, he helped me to get rid of it. Whenever I didn’t feel confident about my acting, he would tell me I did well, give me compliments, encouragements, and strength.”

She continued, “During our conversations, [we realized] we had similar hobbies. We both like to travel, so we talked about places we both went to, and talked a lot about soccer and bowling as well. My interest in soccer is recent, but it’s fun. So is baseball.”

The actress expressed her love for bowling and how she always has her bowling bag in her car. “My parents like bowling, so I started to like it as well,” she explained.

Meanwhile, “Silent Witness” is a film about the murder of a famous singer and fiancée of a powerful CEO. Once the CEO learns that the suspect is his only daughter, he hires a lawyer to prove her innocence. The film is currently playing in theaters.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/20/park-shin-hye-describes-kind-co-star-ryu-jun-yeol-like-set/

I love psh friendships. I'm waiting for the drama news. I miss PSH dramas.I'm waiting for the drama news..

Edited by nefartum_29
Misspelling
  • Like 7