❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye's fashion brands in 'Doctors'
Jul 13,2016

Park Shin Hye used clothes from many brands in Doctors movie.

To be impressive actress in the Doctors drama, Park Shin Hye image is built from personality and mischievous girl to the graceful and elegance doctor. 

Along to explore branded name clothes of Park Shin Hye in the first episodes.

sls1468333068842.jpg

Park Shin Hye goes to school with backpack's fabric fashion brands Willicot. This backpack sold for $ 65.

sls1468333069292.jpg

Shoulder bags Bruno Magli's brand. Price product is $ 190

sls1468333069740.jpg

Personality Bomber’s brand jacket of G-CUT.

sls1468333070175.jpg

Hye Jung (Park Shin Hye) choose "whole plant" modern black brand name shirts cost  $30

sls1468333072124.jpg

blue shirts Lucky Brand Chouette wanted was female doctor Hye Jung wears  when goes to work.

sls1468333072563.jpg

Rapido's white shoes costs  $69

sls1468333073439.jpg

Items of

cr. To the owner 

• Like 7

'Doctors' Park Shin Hye's "ten days" are scheduled to continue next film ready.

2016082411090705283_1_99_20160824113118.jpg?type=w540
Actress Park Shin Hye / photo journalist gimchanghyeon =

Actress Park Shin Hye will end the drama 'Doctors' and went on his next preparation.

According to the agency, AM Entertainment Salt Park Shin Hye is due 24 days to digest a certain drama which was postponed after shooting jongyoung wolhwa drama SBS 'Doctors'.

Park Shin Hye is again ready to rush to the next piece. Park Shin Hye chose the movie "Silent Witness" in his next film. 'Silent Witness' is a legal thriller that happens to work tycoon fiance killed a remake of the Chinese film of the same name as the daughter of a tycoon and pointed to the culprit.

2016082411090705283_2_99_20160824113118.jpg?type=w540
Actress Park Shin Hye / Photo = SBS provides

In this work, Park Shin Hye has appeared as a defense lawyer in charge of the conglomerate daughter. Choi Min-sik, ryujunyeol, Park Shin Hye take the lead lawyer in the Justice of adultery case of the 'movie.

Holiday vacation for 'Doctors' teams awards ahead of his next film preparation is also expected to attend and SALT official fix her schedule so that  she can attend the Doctors team vacation.explained that "if possible will attend to reschedule. Filming atmosphere is really good and will participate even more memorable."

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will take a growing role as a doctor in a rebel yuhyejeong in the 'Doctors' received a lot of love.

CR. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002549916&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter 

• Like 8

"Doctors" ends in first place, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" comes in last

photo758390.jpg

"Doctors" ended in first place.

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "Doctors" rated 20.2% on the 23rd.

This is 0.7% more than the previous episode and the drama ended in first place.

Meanwhile, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" rated 8.5%. It increased by 0.2% but couldn't avoid last place.

MBC drama "Monster - 2016" increased by 0.8% to 9.7% and came in second.

• Like 8

#PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON 'Doctors' PD "high ratings 85 points satisfaction than I thought." [Interview]

CqnGKKyVIAAeE_G.jpg

[OSEN = JYP reporter] SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" with a happy ending awaken the final episodes with reconciliation and forgiveness, and the importance of love. Audience also gets the 20.2% (Nielsen Korea, the country)

'Doctors' maintained a consistently beautiful and warm human emotions as a medical melodrama dealing with the growth story of love and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye minutes) and a doctor seonhubae priest in hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes). This will warm eyes looking at the artist's unique world contained so beautifully. Here The soft words of PD, including actor Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won portrayal and got a reputation for being a good drama weekends.

cr.http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003382410

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 6

Kim Rae-won, Park Shin-hye top choices for ‘Doctors’: writer

Actor Kim Rae-won and actress Park Shin-hye were the best choices for the lead roles in the SBS’ drama “Doctors,” said screenwriter Ha Myung-hee, who was behind the show which ended Tuesday. 

CqnKAAgVYAAUQkS.jpg
In local reports Tuesday, Ha explained why Kim and Park were cast in the series, which features the love story of Dr. Hong Ji-hong (Kim) and Dr. Yoo Hye-jung (Park). The onscreen couple have been praised for their natural acting and romantic chemistry. 

“For the character Yoo, the actress had to act a teenager as well as a professional woman, which is why I searched for an actress in her 20s,” Ha said.

“I sent a call to actress Park, thinking she would be the right person to pull off such a role. Park really wanted the role too, so she became the first chosen actress. I truly thank her for the effort she has put into the role,” she added.

As for Kim, Ha said, “I really liked Kim’s bright character in the past drama series, ‘Attic Cat,’ and I wished he would act just like it for ‘Doctors.’ Despite him having taken dark roles for most productions, he impressed me with his sense of humor that livened up his lines.” 

The writer also spoke about the romance between the characters Hong and Yoo. 

“I envied the two characters’ love which comes once in a lifetime. I think the audience also got the feeling that they had been watching over the characters’ love for 13 years.

“Yoo first met Hong when she was a high school delinquent, but grows up to be a doctor and meets Hong again. I think Yoo’s past memories made the audience grow more attached to the couple.” 

Image result for thank you animated gifs
  • Like 7

Ranks Among Celebrities For Most Extensive Social Circle (cr to the owner)

n.png

1. G-Dragon
2. Park Shin Hye
3. Song Ji Hyo
4. CL

G-Dragon has been listed as No. 1 among Korean celebrities for having the most extensive social circle on tvN’s “The List” which ranked celebrities in order of most celebrity contacts.

The show named Suzy, 2NE1’s Sandara Park and CL, and BLACKPINK’s Jennie as a few examples of G-Dragon’s extensive list of female friends. As well as connections with A-list actresses like Kim Hee Sun. Through fashion pictorials, G-Dragon also has connections with Jap model Nana Komatsu, Chinese star Angelababy, Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin, and Will Smith.

Park Shin Hye followed at No. 2 on the list. Through her dramas, her social circle includes Hallyu actors Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Woo Bin, as well as CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki. Park Shin Hye also shares connections to Kim Soo Hyun and Kang Ha Neul as they are all alumni of the acting department at the same university. To top it all off, she has formed unexpected friendships with Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, INFINITE’s Sunggyu, and BEAST’s Yong Junhyung.

Ranked No. 3 on the list was actress Song Ji Hyo, who shares close friendships with her “Running Man” castmates. She is also close to Hallyu stars Song Joong Ki and Jo In Sung and recently formed a connection to Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin through the Chinese version of “We Got Married.”

2NE1’s CL was ranked No. 4 on the list with her close friendships with the BIGBANG members as well as YG Entertainment actor Kang Dong Won. She also has connections to fashion designer Jeremy Scott, will.i.am, and Snoop Dogg.

----

cr. Soompi.co

The Sunny Town (cr to the owner)

[July 2016 – Elle] Park Shin Hye – Interview

You debuted 14 years ago. You’re no less than a veteran/middle-level actor. Is there a specific aspect you’ve cared about in the way you’ve dealt with your career so far? All the projects I did after I turned 20 have a special meaning. Of course, I can’t describe how meaningful “Stairway To Heaven”, which is my drama debut, is to me because it was the project that made peole known me. As I turned 20, my opinion became firmer little by little. As I reflected on my opinion, the fun I felt started feeling different from before. I realized that when I was on a filming set, I could feel that I was happy, that I was alive. I also realized that the filming set was the place where I could prove who I was. That’s why each one of my projects is precious to me.

From the outside, it seems that your career was smooth as you played lead roles, but you probably had worries and heartaches people didn’t know about, right? Emptiness? I like meeting people and I like finding new things to do. However, there was a time when I wanted to do nothing. What should I do? What should I do to make things meaningful? Things alway felt exactly the same in some way as if I was repeatedly doing the same thing like a routine? I felt this kind of way, I survived as I tried to come out of this state.

“Rapunzel” is the theme of today’s photo shoot. Which fairytale princess did you like when you were a child? I don’t know… As a child, I was more into water guns and minicars, so (laughs). I still enjoy wearing pants more than skirts. I like wearing dresses, but it oddly makes me shy. They make me feel itchy.

When people have been in the entertainment world for a long time, it can get to their head and they can have the “star disease”, “princesse disease”. However, when I look at you, you give off a natural vibe. It’s thanks to my high school friends. My friends are all like me. And I’m like them on some aspects. They’re so beautiful and cheerful. There was a time when we took 30 minutes to walk 10m because we were making each other laugh too hard.

DO NOT TAKE OUT.
DO NOT SCREENCAP.

Which kind of person do you usually keep by your side? I have a lot of people who are satisfied with what they do, future-oriented people. People who live looking forward and dreaming. Because of the current economics, many people are discouraged and frustrated, but the friends I have around me are like “if not now, there will probably be hardships anyway. Still, I’m fine right now”. They’re like this. The people at my agency, the staff I work with are like this. There are many people with a positive mindset around me, so it often happens that this feelings naturally gets communicated and I just go with the flow

It seems that you’re always cheerful and mature like the characters you portrayed. Have you ever gone wild or have you ever been rebellious? No, I’m really fire. I have an explosive temper. I quarrel a lot with my parents too. When there’s a problem, I must solve it right away. Sometimes, it’s better to give it some time and wait, but it’s something I’m not really good at. I have strong energy, I cry a lot, I’m short-tempered… I have multiple personalities (laughs). However, I think having a multi-faceted personality is a good thing. I want it to be a good thing.

What do you like the most about the different aspects of your personality? To me, it’s my biggest flaw and biggest strength. The fact that I really love people. I like being with other people and do with them the things I want to do so much that I’m not really good at doing things all by myself. People think I’m brave, but people close to me know that I feel loneliness a lot. When I’m by myself, I end up thinking a lot, so I try to go outside in order to not get stuck in such thoughts. I go for a ride, I work out, I go to a bookstore.

Is there something that made you cry lately? I can’t overcome my nature, so… it would be caring only about what I want to do and not being able to care about what others want. I feel like it’s a part of my nature and I want to overcome it fast. I have this side of me which is like  the bully who moves forward and pulls people behind her in the process. I wonder if my behavior isn’t too unilateral.

DO NOT TAKE OUT.
DO NOT SCREENCAP.

How do you feel about getting older? I like it. Because there are still more and more things I want to do, more and more things I can do. I want to travel more. I want to go back to the places I visited during my voluntary work activities. I want to see again the friends I connected with back then. I want to spend more time with my parents.

27. It’s the age when your way of thinking is more defined and you have more self-confidence? Right. In the past, when people said about me “you’re a good person”, I heard it as something they said to comfort me. However, after we finished our script reading session yesterday, we had a huisik and Uhm Hyo Sup-sunbaenim said “Shin Hye, you’re a good kid. I had seen you only on TV until now, but now that I met you, I see you’re really a good woman”. I was so happy. I thought to myself “yes, I’m a good person. Why do I keep forgetting it? I neglected myself because of my greed”. I’ve been a bit philosophical these days, but it wasn’t intentional (laugh).

Something you’d like to say to other people in their 20’s living now? You are very busy building your specs and working hard, but I hope you will care about making things to make you happy. Things that make you go “I’m struggling to do this thing, but I think I’m alive when I do it”.

Have you been living creating many moments of fun like this? Yes, when I’m curious about something, I go for it. Regardless if I’m good or bad it. For instance, when I started learning how to play table tennis, it was difficult at first, when I managed to hit the ball once or twice, it was reallu fun. “Oh, I hit the ball, it’s enough. Clear!”. I don’t need to become an expert. Every time I get some free time, I take horse riding lessons. I try to at least once a week. I want to learn how to surf, but I’ve stopped for now because of the Pacific Ring of Fire. I cannot exclude the financial aspect, but I hope I won’t lessen the investment I put into what makes me happy. Treating myself once in a while. When I discover a lipstick color I like, doesn’t it feel better to think “it’s a gift for me so I’ll be prettier tomorrow” than “I must buy it because I need it”?

Today’s photo shoot will be featured in Elle China’s August issue. What’s the mindset of a Hallyu star loved in Asia? It’s really thrilling. Because people know me in Europe or in such random places. I’m very sorry that I can’t go often overseas to meet my fans. I think about what I can do for them…. I don’t know how long these people will love me, so I consider each moment precious. There are people who like what I’ve done so far, so I wonder if living “the moment” in a healthy way will make them keep liking me.

Do you make guesses about your far-off future sometimes? It’s something I do a lot. Thinking so hard is a problem. I mean, why am I worrying today about what I will do tomorrow! Ah, it’s very exhausting (laughs). What I think about a lot is “don’t be too greedy/ambitious”. There are so many young and beautiful actors. One day, I’ll raise up to the lead status too. I hope I will become someone who can handle well such status. And I want to becaome a great wife and an awesome mom one day.

Elle
Translation: @thesunnytown – thesunnytown.wordpress.com

• Like 9

cr to the owner

Doctors BTS video translation

Park Shin Hye: Yes previously I didn't think that the last day of filming would come~ I still remember the time when I wore a school uniform and filmed at school, from memory I think I had to endure being hit a lot on the first day of filming. I was hit by Teacher, I was also hit by Dad... Even though I suffered a lot but I feel happy to have received everyone's love, I feel blessed/happy to be able to live as 'Hye Jung' during filming. Just like how Hye Jung grows after meeting Teacher Ji Hong, because I was able to meet a lot of staff and actor seniors and colleagues on set, personally I grew a lot during this period. 

This time filming is special to me because... I met with the staff whom I worked with on previous projects... So I wanted to do better, and became more ambitious. There are no parts which are unreasonable, so I felt happier and could create a good end result. I think I have also left behind happy things from memory. I am extremely thankful to the staff who suffered a lot in the hot weather during filming, as well as everyone for loving Doctors, I am really thankful towards all of you. Up till now, I have been 'Hye Jung' and 'Shin Hye'. Thank you! Bye~

• Like 9