❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Doctors, dream casting , veterans and new actors . All talented . And we have our Queen of all Park Shin Hye to top all. Shin Hye looks awesome, pretty , sexy, hot, all woman. Her fighting scenes are to die for. The girl can fight and be a badass. Need to bring all these to the big screen. I think the world will be taken by Park Shin Hye talent and charisma in this new drama. Fighting Doctors. Full of social issues contents that will be an eye opener for many of us , common people. Please pay attention to that. Through dramas we can learn sometimes to overcome and navigate issues of our daily life that otherwise we would think that it is ok to happen to us, common people, when in reality, we can fighting them and win. This drama Doctors, will be an inspiration, for many that think there is no way out. So Doctors"show me the money". We ready and anxiously waiting.
Shin Hye, soooo love your look, all of them. Fighting warrior. Nobody can get you down.:wub:
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, Leshel Jane Bazar said:

13344631_1288951724467130_43393646872780

Geeee!!!! kilig overload <3 <3
Overflowing Chemistry! Argh.. :)

I SUPER LOVE THIS COUPLE...BEEN RAPING MY REPLAY BUTTON AGAIN SINCE THE FIRST TEASER...

• Like 13

Top 10 Hottest Korean Models in 2015

....skip

9. Park Shin-Hye

Park Shin-Hye is a famous South Korean model, actress, and singer. She came to the prominence through her roles in many popular Korean drama series like You’re Beautiful(2009), Heartstrings (2011), The Lord of Dramas(2012), Flower Boys Next Door (2013), The Heirs (2013) and Pinocchio (2014).

Park Shin-Hye

cr. To http://www.tenbestreview.com/entertainment/top-10-sexiest-korean-actresses-2015/

• Like 13

Top 10 Sexiest Korean Actresses in 2015

4. Park Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye

Being a South Korean actress, singer and dancer.Park Shin Hye was in February 1990. She is a Korean popular actress. She rose to fame for her leading roles in the television dramas You’re BeautifulHeartstringsFlower Boys Next DoorThe Heirs and Pinocchio(2014).

cr. Tenbestreview

• Like 11