❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I was never a fan of Lee Jong Suk or Taecyeon but I love Pinocchio and Three Meals a Day because PSH acting was Awesome!!!  I believe PSH when she stated that she is not dating Lee Jong Suk.  There are too much in her plates to be thinking of “dating”.  She is trying to graduate and I notice that she loooooves to sing.  Maybe when she is done with school, she will focus more in “movies” and singing and have her own concert (my dream :D).  I have been reading up on Taecyeon and he comes from a GREAT background but he has no time to date neither (graduate school, the business, concerts, military next year).  To sum it all up, PSH and all her co-stars are not ready for any commitments. They are too career oriented.  The more haters out there means her acting was AWESOME because she makes it believable and real.  This proof how GREAT an actress she was when the camera starts rolling :wub: 

Three Meals a Day is my all-time favorite because we get to see her personality that was not scripted.  She is very simple and adaptable.  She has a very strong personality and a true perfectionist. Lee Seo-jin likes her character as well.   Lee Seo-jin oppa have a very strong ties in the financial sector and he graduated in a very prestigious school in New York so I think he recognized that she is very different from other actresses.  I would not be surprised if Lee Seo-jin will play PSH older brother in her next project :wub:

me too neither a fan of both. im only shipping darling couple in drama as in dalpo and inha and never ever drag it to real life. shin hye said they dont date, then be it. it means she just want people/fans believe tht is a fact and as a fan i'll just believe in her. tbh even if they are dating i dont think they'll last long as @kate_USA said "are not ready for any commitments. They are too career oriented". it's obvious in her interview tht she is just not taking her relationship seriously now (toward marriage) as she got so many things to do and those things priorities come first. plus, she said it herself tht her relationship dont last long. sorry to say but it's kinda irritating when shin hye soompi thread keep spamming with the shipping stuff (fanmade mv gif, couple fan art,pics n gif of the guy etc etc) as im here to read bout shin hye and not for those shipping stuff... i got enough in twitter already...

as for the movie, i heard tht it's from the writer of miracle in cell no 7 so it might be a wise choice to take tht as it's not a main role and she said she's not ready to lead a movie yet. somewhere around next year or maybe 2  ;) since she need to solidify her acting skill to slap haters right on the face. im willing to wait longer as long as she can deliver much better n impressive performance.

• Like 12

PSH IG update

COVOdSsVEAANShL.jpg

COVOeWsVAAAUaoN.jpg

Trans:@ssinz7"Hold the winner freestyle.He teased that I am bad at bowling..After switching lanes i won back ke– Everyone passed 100 pts, and he only got 9…8… #Pub #FluorescentHumanLeeHongKi #136:98 #LonelySadFluorescentHuman"

Trans cr. PSH_IFC

• Like 9

Park Shin Hye – Song Ji Hyo – Yoona, Follow the Beauty Stylings of ‘Wannabe’ Stars

Sept. 08, 2015

eh4yn22hv13ucmibhnjletejwm23f5wk.jpg

[Song Eunji] Female stars who flaunt a perfect no-makeup face have become the ‘wannabe’ icons of many women.

A flawless appearance requires a bit of inborn beauty but a face can really change according to how much effort you put into it. If you want to boast a star-like beauty, focus on skincare from today.

This article is for women who wish to look like perfect female celebrities. Korean design cosmetic brand too cool for school offers you styling tips that you can easily follow from home.

▶ Flawless Bareface Management Tips

41b6264ljbmvtfy0rkth5v8uf2oqkkyd.jpg
Regular skincare must come first if you want to express a flawless no-makeup face. You especially need to focus on UV rays as they expedite skin aging and dryness.

30 minutes before going out, apply suncream on your face and exposed body parts and don’t forget to reapply it every 2 or 3 hours for a perfect sunblock effect. Go for a transparent sun mist in order not to ruin your makeup.

When going back home, soothe your tired skin with a soothing gel. If your skin is already dull and dry, give it a special treatment using an egg mask pack.

ehgpfbjlohnesyf7ej6ujgcbdgpeop6s.jpg

Source:http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=24925

Park Shin Hye's HD Pic @TopStarNews

1401071705-38.jpg

• Like 9