❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Someone saw  Park Shin Hye on Rome in a Korean Restaurant yesterday

Hidden Content

cr. as tagged   via Lady Haewon

tht does look like sh n who's tht nxt to her? cnt really tell if it's a guy or a lady bt definitely nt her CEO based on build. she seems.. i hope she's fine cos cnt tell frm the angle. nwy i thank you to whoever took this :) 

• Like 4

Jongsuk and Shinhye at Chanel Cruise Fashion show 2015

CJcxmI2UYAAZBUt.jpg

CJcxmJWUwAAIATu.jpg

CJcxmJLUwAAfnLR.jpg

CJcxmN5UYAAvav0.jpg

Hidden Content

cr:噓!如何自處  via khjpearl 

wow, i dnt think i've seen these pics b4. loving all to them esp no 2 n 4 - those shy smiles r jst too adorable while no 6 jst seems like these 2 r in their own world. sh oh sh, why did u lean on the pole tht way? ppl can delulu frm it ;p argh, these 2 cuties i jst wnt to pinch their cheeks :)

keep the pics coming indahm k!

• Like 8

Park Shin Hye goes backpacking adventure in Europe

Jul 9, 2015

park-shin-hye-self-camera-photo-1.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is on vacation. She’s on a backpacking adventure in Europe. She’s gone for a month and is ‘healing’ through this break. She’s been exhausted for the past 2 years without a break.

Park Shin-hye is coming back early August and is going to prepare to go back to school. She’s currently attending the Jungang University Department of Theater for 7 years. She’s on leave from school at the moment but she’s always shown determination to learn more.

Later in the year, she plans on investing time to herself. She’s going to learn floral arrangement, which is one of her hobbies. Her management says, “She’s been in 6 movies and dramas for the past 2 years and hasn’t had time to sit back and relax. She’s going to take some time off and come back with something completely new”.

Source:kpopfighting

• Like 10

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

skipped .    .   .   .   .

4. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye- “I think Park Shin Hye is so pretty!”

lee jong suk park shin hye instyle 00

In a promotion interview with SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment,” Lee Jong Suk is full of compliments about his “Pinocchio” co-star Park Shin Hye, saying their chemistry is good and exclaiming, “I think Park Shin Hye is so pretty!

Source: YouTube/SBSNOW

Hilariously, though, the lie detector test later showed that he really thinks he is prettier than Park Shin Hye.

more@http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/6-times-k-drama-actors-unabashedly-adored-their-co-stars/

• Like 14

CJc611WVEAA7ofw.jpg

CJc611KUkAAaMpN.jpg

cr. as Swednesday  ( Shin Hye Brother ) via Giselle _TW

little Shin Hye really cute

Look at our little Inhye..wearing a white dress with blue hoodie overlay. Is she fishing or washing her shoe? she's holding her shoe right? No wonder our Shinhye is very adept in a simple village life. :w00t:

Feels like Three Meals a Day back to the past with special guests baby Inhye and her big brother Park Shin won.

His big brother, Park Shin won has the same eyes until now.

what a cute little angels :wub:

thank you very much for sharing this precious picture of our babygirl;)

• Like 12

THE DARLING COUPLE PSH AND LJS PHOTOS

11704820_1037379942950494_12032348104294

sorry i have to deleted shinhye vacation caption. salt enter. doesn't want it to spread it out. they want her to move freely without any camera captured....

Edited by JenniferG
  • Like 7

10 K-drama & K-pop accessories you can find at BaubleBar

cf0554b2-b863-4b26-b2d8-2bc72dafa03a.jpg

So many of us want to carry a little bit of our favorite K-drama or K-pop star in our everyday life — what with so many dramas having jewelry as a core component of their story. DramaFever teamed up with BaubleBar to offer all existing and new premium members 25% off their purchase at BaubleBar.com if they create a premium account before 7/9, and we wanted to show you just a sneak peek of some of the awesome K-drama and K-pop inspired jewelry you could get your hands on! Want to look like Jeon Ji Hyun, Suzy, IU, or CL? Then sign up TODAY and grab your 25% off at BaubleBar!

1. Pronged Ring from My Love From Another Star

657a2be0-4a23-4a14-9530-9e9e5f5ce89c.png

One of the first pieces of jewelry that caught our attention on My Love From Another Star was this beautiful multi-finger pronged ring! Luckily, you can grab this online at BaubleBar and carry a bit of the high-end sass that made Cheon Song Yi so famous!

2. Wishbone Necklace from Heirs

c2e9ffae-edc5-4965-bf47-e46e718f61af.png'

Sigh, the only thing that would make me want that necklace more was if Choi Jin Hyuk was actually putting it on me! If you're a big Heirs fan, this a must have!

3. IU's Layered Necklace

15bae4a4-b253-40e1-9553-876d0fe693c0.png

We absolutely loved this stunning layered necklace look IU sported throughout her Modern Times promotions! After seeing her performance as Cindy in Producer, I want to grab a bit of her fabulous style even more with this great layered necklace! 

4. Pearl EarDrops from That Winter, The Wind Blows

47b1978e-4b61-46fc-b4e2-dca30568403d.png

Song Hye Kyo isn't just a flawless beauty; she also has the BEST taste is delicate jewelry! You can also grab these beautiful pearl drops and wait for your own Jo In Sung to sweep you off your feet!

5. Miss A's Suzy's Stacked Bracelets

cecf09ff-208a-4ef0-ab3a-a2a35dc54ce1.png

Suzy won herself the title of the "Nation's First Love," and that wasn't an honor just for her beauty! The stunning songstress is also well known for being a CF queen, and we were so excited when we found we could grab a bit of her bad girl style!

6. Park Shin Hye's Ear Crawlers

ff225c48-315d-411a-af4d-75dbdf8b6261.png

We had the pleasure of having Park Shin Hye at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards, where we got to see firsthand her trendsetting style sense. It's no wonder this star is always at the top of the best-dressed lists with these fierce ear crawlers!

7. Pearl Bracelet from It's Okay That's Love

f4701abd-cd72-4d3f-9983-bbc979a8af7b.png

Gong Hyo Jin is known on her own for being a fashion icon, but Hae Soo from It's Okay That's Love had, without a doubt, some of the most delicate accessories we've had the pleasure of seeing! And this pearl bracelet and rings in particular had us fangirling the moment we saw them!

8. YoonA's Neon Earrings

48d558c1-e304-47c9-b3e3-74c4f5af322d.png

Girl's Generation's MV for "Party" came out just a few days ago, but we already were scouring the internet trying to track down each of the girls' distinctive looks! Yoona stole the show with these fabulous neon earrings, perfectly primed for summer!

9. CL's Chain Collar

66adda5e-c1ed-49f6-a1bd-60edb3d2b12d.png

We couldn't possibly leave CL out of this list! All you 2ne1 fans out there can grab her "baddest female" style right here on BaubleBar, starting with this amazing chain collar necklace that is sure to make you stand out at the next K-Pop concert you attend!

10. Infinity Necklace from Heartstrings

1b3b9546-c2a0-4fe7-aa89-2821d2b08bf8.png

If you remember Heartstrings, you'll remember that this necklace had a pivotal role in bringing Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa's character's together! Park Shin Hye is one of the few people that can balance both funky ear crawlers and this beautiful, delicate necklace!

Like any of these K-drama and K-pop inspired pieces of jewelry? As an exclusive premium perk from DramaFever, join DramaFever Premium BEFORE 7/9 to not only unlock all of DramaFever's exclusives but also get 25% off any purchase from BaubleBar to ice yourself with some K-Drama bling! Look for the promo code in your welcome email and enter at checkout to redeem your benefits!* 

cr. to dramafever

animated-thank-you-image-0075

• Like 8

BEAUTIFUL PARKSHINHYE

11011461_1037408592947629_15798371913081

sorry i have to deleted shinhye vacation caption. salt enter. doesn't want it to spread it out. they want her to move freely without any camera captured..

Edited by JenniferG
  • Like 8