❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

What does Sunggyu have to say on Park Shin Hye, Kyuhyun, and dating?

park-shin-hye_1433363862_sunggyuradiosta

Sunggyu appeared on MBC's 'Radio Star' on June 3 and talked about a wide variety of topics from Park Shin Hye to his dating experience.

Regarding the pretty actress, he revealed that he was close to her because not only were they the same age but they were also close toHeechul.  I recall a picture the three took together at her mother's restaurant!

He complimented her, saying, "She's extremely easygoing and has a good personality." When asked if she were his ideal type, he stopped talking, making everyone laugh. He chose Han Ye Seul as his ideal type, but she's taken, buddy!

Sunggyu also had a lot to say about MC Kyuhyun.  Kim Gu Ra asked, "What's that about Kyuhyun telling you to leave because he was on the phone?" Sunggyu asked Kyuhyun, "Can I talk about this?" then continued, "While we were taking a break during filming, I went into the room to sleep a bit, but Kyuhyun was on the phone, so he asked me to leave."

Hearing this, Kyuhyun said, "Did I do that?" then continued, "I must've been on the phone with my mom.  I like my mom," seemingly trying to brush it off as so, but the other people on the show teased him with, "There's something going on," "It must've been a girlfriend," and more.

Kyuhyun said, "That probably was not it," but Sunggyu added, "He was on the phone very often," making everyone laugh.  Were you talking to a girlfriend, Kyuhyun?  How cute if so.

Kyuhyun asked him on today's show, "When was your last relationship?" and he replied, "It has been a really long time."  Kyuhyun followed up, asking if Sunggyu was the type to do special events for his girl.

"I am really bad at those," Sunggyu replied.  "I can't even express myself well.  I do say honestly that I like her."

cr: allkpop

thanks-rainbow-ag1.gif

• Like 6

Park Shin-hye hits flirty man in film trailer

he first trailer of upcoming fantasy romance film "Beauty Inside," featuring Park Shin-hye in a minor role, shows the actress forcefully pushing away a man making flirtatious advances.

Park Shin-hye is one of 21 actors playing the main male character Woo-jin, who wakes up in a different body each time, irrespective of age, gender and ethnicity.

In the minute-long trailer, Park pushes away a flirtatious man and shouts "Get Away," before shuddering with visible disgust.

Woo-jin is set on winning the heart of his female love interest, Yi-soo, played by actress Han Hyo-joo.

Among the other 20 actors playing Woo-jin are actors Yoo Yeon-seok and Go Ah-sung.

The film presold its distributing rights to 11 Asian countries -- including Japan, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines -- and is also holding talks to sell the film to the U.S. and Canada.

"Beauty Inside" is scheduled to release in Korea in July.

Watch the "Beauty Inside" trailer here:

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

bth_BubbleTY.gif

• Like 5

Guest purpleismycolor

Infinite’s Sunggyu comments on Park Shin Hye

tumblr_npemzkdgDu1siqvhio3_r1_250.gif  tumblr_npemzkdgDu1siqvhio1_250.gif

tumblr_npemzkdgDu1siqvhio2_250.gif  tumblr_npemzkdgDu1siqvhio4_250.gif

tumblr_npemzkdgDu1siqvhio6_r1_250.gif  tumblr_npemzkdgDu1siqvhio5_r1_250.gif

cr. theinheritors

Guest Suel0ma

hi everyone, i am new here.. just wanna say that i am so blessed to be one of park shin hye fan. glad to know that she have a strong team that will always supporting her all this while. again, hi everyone...:D:D

Netizens Pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which Korean actors and actresses people thought were the most beautiful. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” these past two weeks, it announced the results of its survey, a mixture of some surprise and some obvious. Take a look at the list below, divided by gender, and see if you agree with the rankings.

skipped .   .   .   .   .

Actresses

most beautiful Korean actresses

50. Choi Soo Ji

49. Ha Hee Ra

48. Han Chae Young

47. Lee Na Young

46. Choi Si Ra

45. Kang Moon Young

44. Kim Hye Ja

43. Kim Hyun Joo

42. Yoo Ji In

41. Jang Mi Hee

40. Kim Nam Joo

Kim Nam Joo

39. Moon Geun Young

38. Shin Se Kyung

37. Choi Ji Woo

36. Go Doo Shim

35. Shin Min Ah

34. Lee Mi Yeon

33. Lee Yeon Hee

32. Kim Mi Sook

31. Soo Ae

30. Lee Min Jung

Lee Min Jung

29. Kim Ha Neul

28. Han Ye Seul

27. Yoon Jung Hee

26. Ha Ji Won

25. Han Ji Min

24. Jeon In Hwa

23. Go Ara

22. Park Shin Hye

21. Kim Sung Ryung

20. Moon Chae Won

Pls. read its entirety@http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/netizens-pick-the-50-most-beautiful-korean-actors-and-actresses/

-------------------------------------------

New film searches for 'Beauty Inside,' 123 actors play 1 character

June 4, 2015

“Beauty is only skin deep, and it is the beauty inside that matters.”

The upcoming film “The Beauty Inside” challenges itself to reinvent this time-old statement in a fresh, intriguing way on the big screen.

Directed by the visual artist and advertisement director Zong Baik (who goes simply by Baik), the film is about a woman named Yi-soo (Han Hyo-joo) who develops a romance with a man (Woo-jin) whose appearance changes every morning. Each morning, he may wake up as a man, a woman, young or old, of varying ethnicities. A total of 123 people played the part of Woo-jin for the film, with 21 of those actors playing significant roles in the plot.

The film has an all-star cast including established actors and rising stars, with names like Park Shin-hye, Lee Yeon-seok, Park Seo-joon, Seo Kang-joon, Kim Joo-hyuk, Lee Dong-wook and Lee Beom-soo rolling in the credits.

“Yi-soo is a woman with a big heart,” said lead actress Han Hyo-joo at a press conference at CGV Apgujeong on Thursday. “It’s not an easy situation to understand, and yet she accepts all these variations of Woo-jin.”

The film is an adaptation of a 40-minute “social film” by the same name that was created as a campaign for Intel and Toshiba. The two companies sent out a casting call for the film via social media all over the world, making it possible for anyone to participate through the concept of a person who changes their appearance every night.

“We talked about whether we would stretch out the original film to feature length, or create a separate story, like a sequel,” said director Baik. “We decided on the latter.”

Main poster for “The Beauty Inside” (NEW)

According to Baik, there were definitely challenges to creating a film with so many different actors playing the same character.

“Each actor came to the set with his or her own interpretation of the character Woo-jin,” he said. “To prevent those interpretations from clashing, I shaped the character of Woo-jin to be very shy and passive. Asking the actors to mute their expression of various emotions to fit that character helped us to give the character more consistency.”

The actors filmed for just a few days each, giving them very little time to develop familiarity and teamwork with Han.

“I knew that it would be stressful for (Han) to have to work with a new actor every few days, but that was intentional,” Baik said. “The character of Yi-soo also had to feel that stress.”

“In the end, the film has a very warm message,” Han said. “No matter what someone looks like, you can still love them. I hope everyone will enjoy it.”

“The Beauty Inside” will open in local theaters on July 2.

By Won Ho-jung (hjwon@heraldcorp.com)

Source:kpopherald

• Like 5

Guest purpleismycolor

Our princess in Jeju :wub::wub::wub:

I wonder if she'll do horseback riding in her new lotte cf :wub::wub::wub:

@blue_shirt, welcome aboard! why, you're such a talented person. ​

thumbs up! 

i love your mash up and your music and your concept.   :wub:

the truth is you make me want to watch School 2015. so a little request if you don't mind. 

it would be nice to see a video of Park Shin Hye's growth, from her debut until this time with Chantal Kreviazuk's Time or Jimmy Eat World's 23 or The Script's Hall of Fame or Big Mountain's Baby, i love your way as bgm. It's just that, you're so good at it. If it's not possible, it's ok. no pressure.

​Awww, thank you so much :))

I'm really glad you liked this video.

I really really like the idea that you suggested, I'll definitely work on it when I have time. *hugs*

I have made another video featuring Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang (because I can't move on from Heirs, apparently :D)

Hope you like it :)

• Like 11