❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

actually i think how good if her hair is just straigh and natural.i m sooo boring to see on her wavy hair.i know i know.our princess is the best .no matter by what hair style.u guy should see her instargram photos,i love her natural long straigh hair.she is more beautiful in that way.hope her hair is straight in BS AWARD.How do u think girls.?for make up''''''i love hstyle's make up style.its so match and cause her beauty is more appeal.i admit in all of her commercial ,i like the most is hstyle.she is sooo f@$%&%% BEAUTIFUL in all picture .u know i even wanna eat her alive after seeing the photos.hehehe.(fungirl mood on)

Edited by kilumar

Guest ariat

When l look at Her l see my muse (l believe too, that, if you know learning you can open all the doors...)

When my mother look at Her, she see her daugther  (in law...)

When my friend look at Her, he see his girl friend ( his ideal girl : someone who can cook!!!)

What you see when you look at Her? Sorry l'm a little curious !:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

actually i think how good if her hair is just straigh and natural.i m sooo boring to see on her wavy hair.i know i know.our princess is the best .no matter by what hair style.u guy should see her instargram photos,i love her natural long straigh hair.she is more beautiful in that way.hope her hair is straight in BS AWARD.How do u think girls.?for make up''''''i love hstyle's make up style.its so match and cause her beauty is more appeal.i admit in all of her commercial ,i like the most is hstyle.she is sooo f@$%&%% BEAUTIFUL in all picture .u know i even wanna eat her alive after seeing the photos.hehehe.(fungirl mood on)

​It's so funny because i loveeee her wavy hair LOL

for sure fans have different tastes hahaha

But don't matter because she always looks amazing :wub: :wub: :wub:

GD, Lee Jong Suk, YoonA, Choi Siwon, CL, Krystal, Park Shin Hye, and More Attend Chanel Cruise Show in Seoul

Source:soompi

skipped  .   .   .   .   .

BIGBANG’s G-Dragon and Taeyang, actor Lee Jong Suk, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon, 2NE1’s CL, f(x)’s Krystal, actresses Park Shin Hye, Han Ye Seul, Jung Ryeo WonGo Ah Sung, and others attended french fashion house Chanel’s latest cruise show, which was staged at the Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul on May 4.

skipped  .   .  .  .  .

For the collection, creative director Karl Lagerfeld drew inspiration from the hanbok, traditional South Korean dress. Jackets and dresses with wide multi-colored sleeves were reminiscent of the jeogori, the upper garment of the hanbok. The models’ black braided wigs and the use of floral embroidery and materials like mother of pearl to decorate accessories nodded to the sartorial zeitgeist of the Joseon dynasty.

Lee Jong Suk

Park Shin Hye Lee Jong Suk

skipped  .  .   .  . . .

Karl Lagerfeld told reporters at the show, “The concept is [a] modern, international version of typical Korean mood, how we see it for the modern 21st century but with inspiration from the past. I love traditional Korean clothes, materials, patterns.”

Model Gisele Bundchen and actresses Kristen Stewart, Isabelle Huppert, and Tilda Swinton were also spotted at the show.

more@http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/04/gd-lee-jong-suk-yoona-choi-siwon-cl-krystal-park-

When l look at Her l see my muse (l believe too, that, if you know learning you can open all the doors...)

When my mother look at Her, she see her daugther  (in law...)

When my friend look at Her, he see his girl friend ( his ideal girl : someone who can cook!!!)

What you see when you look at Her? Sorry l'm a little curious !:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I see an actress ... Lady with stunning charm, with gorgeous plastic, with a plurality faces ... Girl for all and for nobody ... Girl-magnet...)
She is actress from birth ... It's her fate.) 

Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, G-Dragon, Yoona, and more attend star-studded Chanel fashion show in Seoul

by Rara Pop on Mon, May 04, 2015

Source:www.dramafever

Chanel_Cover.png

Great news for Pinocchio fans! Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye were seen together again at the Chanel Cruise Show in Seoul, showing off their continued friendship. This fashion show located at Dongdaemun Design Plaza attracted some of the hottest celebrities, including G-Dragon, SiwonHan Ye Seul, Yoona, and even American actress Kristen Stewart. 

Scroll through to see some pictures from this awesome event!

LJS_Chanel_3.jpg

LJS_PSH_Chanel_2.jpg

LJS_PSH_Chanel_4.jpg

LJS_Chanel_4.jpg

LJS_Chanel.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_3.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_2.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_4.jpg

GD_and_CL_9LbVdJd.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015-05-04_at_12.26.56_PM.pn

LJS_PSH_Chanel_Red_Carpet.png

What was your favorite celebrity appearance? Are you excited to see the Darling Couple reunited? Please share your thoughts below!

:wub::wub:We all love Shin Hye and admire her , because she is her own boss, she please herself first in a way that she feels comfortable in her own skin, so she gives this aura that is so powerful that we all fall for her. She looks very beautiful and sexy in a classic way. A true human being sincere , honest, beautiful, femine, sexy, gorgeous inside and out that anyone will be please and luck to have as friend, daughter in law, sister, girlfriend, fiance, wife, sister in law. Will always do her best as a professional to make her fans everywhere around the world happy in a respectful way. A true Star and Angel. She is our princess.

and stop related her with MH >:(He was JUST a coworker. 

• Like 1

​10 K-drama couples that need to be reunited

by Lauren Jinkerson on Mon, May 04, 2015

Source:http://www.dramafever.com

Kdrama_couples.png

Since most K-dramas don't do a second season, we're left with an empty gaping hole where there was once hope and love in our hearts kindled by the on-screen romance by two characters. With the recent reuniting of some K-drama couples, it had us wondering who else we would love to see reunited. Sometimes they didn't have the chance to fully explore their love in the series and others we were only given a glimpse of what the couple would be like. In all cases, we were left wanting more. 

1. Park Shin HyeKim Woo BinHeirs

Screen_Shot_2015-04-30_at_12.55.41_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2015-04-30_at_1.04.51_PM.png

Wouldn't you love to see these two reunited where they finally get their happy ending? Heirs led to some serious Second Lead Syndrome with many fans wishing that Cha Eun Sang would choose Choi Young Do over Kim Tan. I'd love to see these two in a drama where she was able to fall in love with him. Coupling Kim Woo Bin's charm and wit with Park Shin Hye's adorable goofiness would make a dream couple. 

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-k-drama-couples-that-need-to-be-reunited/

• Like 1

@kilumar, I'd loved to see her in side plaits, a rock chick kind of look. I do think her stylist could do so much more with her long hair. For PS awards, I would like her to look elegant, demur and sexy at the same time but I don't want her to show too much skin. Am I being hypocritical? 9_9

@ariat, when I look at Shin Hye I see many roles. I see a very aspiring talented hardworking actress who isn't afraid of trying out different characters. She acts with her heart to draw her audience in. She has had her fair share of critics but she was brave enough to challenge them. I see a loyal friend, whether they were her high school friends or celebrities she has worked with. I see a down-to-earth young girl who isn't craving for fame but has genuine care for people suffering (the quietness with which she carries out her charity work has proven this to me). I see a confident young woman who knows what she wants and her thoughts are mature beyond her years. 

Stars Step Out for the Chanel 2015 Cruise Collection Fashion Show in Seoul

Posted on May 4, 2015 by ockoala

French design house Chanel light up the fashion skyline in Seoul this past weekend for the 2015 Cruise collection, which also happens to be the first time ever the haute couture brand has staged a runway show in South Korea. It was a veritable who’s who of Korean entertainment and famous Hollywood faces attending the show at Dongdaemun Design Plaza, with the attendees turning out to see and be seen.

Everyone was wearing Chanel, of course, though some pulled off the classic structured pieces better than others. Karl Lagerfeld didn’t randomly select Seoul for this resort collection, he explained that the pieces were actually inspired by traditional Korean dress in colors, fabrics, and accessories, and he described Korea as filled with beautiful mystery that he sampled to create this collection. Check out the arrival catwalk to see if your fave stars showed up for the fancy shindig.

skipped  .   .   .  .   .

Park Shin Hye