❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

20150504210042_07.jpg

20150504210040_05.jpg

20150504210039_03.jpg

20150504210037_02.jpg

이날 참석한 박신혜는 화려한 스팽글 원피스를 입었다. 여기에 밝은 톤의 액세서리로 포인트를 줬다. 박신혜는 팬들의 환호성에 미소로 화답했다.

한편 이번 ‘샤넬 2015~2016 크루즈 컬렉션은 국내 열린 샤넬 행사 중 최대 규모다. 샤넬의 수장 칼 라거펠트를 비롯, 할리우드 배우 크리스틴 스튜어트, 틸다 스윈튼, 지젤 번천 등이 참석해 자리를 빛냈다.

20150504210040_05.jpg

성숙해진 외모

20150504210039_03.jpg

“물 올랐죠?”

20150504210037_02.jpg

dispatch.co.kr/282201   

Edited by indahm

Sorry a little bit out of topic but I just realised when Shin Hye next to Jong Suk, she didn't have any fully smile. But when she took photo with her friends. Her smile just shinning and full of happiness. Anyone here can help me to clarify this? 

Sorry a little bit out of topic but I just realised when Shin Hye next to Jong Suk, she didn't have any fully smile. But when she took photo with her friends. Her smile just shinning and full of happiness. Anyone here can help me to clarify this? 

​I think cause she might be bored or they ran out of things to talk about lol...

Maybe she's uncomfortable with GD at the front...heh don't mind me. Just remembering crazy things.  Getting cray2 here seeing my baby Shin Hye so gorgeous :D

Guest purpleismycolor

FA: We shouted Shinhye-ah & she waved to fans. She stayed for around 1hr only. When she went back,waved to fans again :-)

cr: @noonmeridian