❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

our starlight angel is real strange.why,there is no update for baeksun art award voting.i found nothing.nowhere?girls please update the voting situation.I who can't vote for BSaward is going to crazy soon.everywhere is quiet as hell.no sound hear.something bad in voting.we r lose or still win?arrrrrr'''''''i m screaming now.hehe.

• Like 1

Guest purpleismycolor

our starlight angel is real strange.why,there is no update for baeksun art award voting.i found nothing.nowhere?girls please update the voting situation.I who can't vote for BSaward is going to crazy soon.everywhere is quiet as hell.no sound hear.something bad in voting.we r lose or still win?arrrrrr'''''''i m screaming now.hehe.

Don't worry :) our princess is still leading in both polls :x:x:x

Here are the results as of 7:55 pm kst

Via Weibo

Our princess is in the lead with 82.18% followed by f(x) Sulli with 14.85%

Via Android

Our princess is in the lead with 83.70% followed by Kim So Eun with 7.58%

Good job starlight angels!!!

Keep voting for our princess  :x:x:x

Edited by purpleismycolor

pbs.twimg.com/media/CD7dfcOUIAAPq9M.jpg:large

pbs.twimg.com/media/CD41yn_UEAADD1z.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/CD41yqPUkAApzjK.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/CD41yiEUgAAdjpr.jpg

pbs.twimg.com/media/CD41yj-UEAAMQD-.jpg

Edited by babyflo_15

Guest purpleismycolor

so hard to post a pix of soompi. :(

​eonnie for posting pictures, just click the insert other media button at the bottom right corner of the comment box and choose the insert image from URL option. You can put the picture link there :) and also eonnie, if it's from instagram you can just put the link inside the comment box and it will load automatically :)  

Edited by purpleismycolor

Guest purpleismycolor

omg.sooooo much thank to u.my lovely purple.awesome purple.i love u so damn much and wanna kiss u.please keep going that update in everyday.please.thank in billion .

​love you too :x i'll try to update it everyday :D 

kisses from our princess xD