❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Park Shin Hye Gives Herself a Grade Based on Her Physical Appearancedeedeegii February 14, 2015Park Shin Hye Gives Herself a Grade Based on Her Physical Appearance

On the February 14 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” cameras followed actress Park Shin Hye to the set of her advertisement shoot, where she met with a reporter and sat down for an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the actress was asked to rate her own physical appearance with a grade, to which she was thinking of giving herself a B grade, before asking, “Can I give [myself] a B+?” and adding a ‘+.’

Park Shin Hye explained, “My looks right now are not at an A yet. I think I can [become an A] if I try a little harder. My appearance is in between innocent and sexy—in the process of becoming [sexy].”

The reporter then asked, “Do you want to hear that you’re sexy?” In response, the actress said, “Of course. Any woman would definitely want to hear that she is sexy. I think I will show my sexy charms in my 30s.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/14/park-shin-hye-gives-herself-a-grade-based-on-her-physical-appearance/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"The reporter then asked, “Do you want to hear that you’re sexy?” In response, the actress said, “Of course. Any woman would definitely want to hear that she is sexy. I think I will show my sexy charms in my 30s.

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Park Shin Hye Is Radiant In The March Issue Of CeCirestmb_jhidxmake-1-jpg.jpg?w=600

On February 13, CeCi released photos of Park Shin Hye from its upcoming March 2015 issue. 

In the photos, the “Pinocchio” star brings her youthful exuberance to the sandy beaches of Thailand.

restmb_jhidxmake-jpg.jpg?w=600

One of the most picturesque outfits from the preview of the pictorial features a long, flowing nautical dress which is draped on the Hallyu star. The patterned dress features various forms of sea life, stalking contrasting against the white sand.

restmb_jhidxmake-2-jpg.jpg?w=600

The layout also includes a casual shot, where the actress trades in heel to pair sporty white sneakers with a belted, layered dress.

With numerous endorsements and modeling engagements under her belt, Park continues to shine before the camera. She has followed the success of “Pinocchio” with a full schedule of promotional activities and endorsement shoots.

Her recent photo shoot for AGATHA Paris has drawn positive praise from fans, who are eagerly awaiting news of her next drama project.

While she has yet to confirm a new K-Drama role, the actress will appear as part of an ensemble cast for the upcoming film, “Beauty Inside.”

Directed by Baek Jong Yeol, “Beauty Inside” chronicles the life of Woo Jin, a man whose outward appearance changes on a daily basis. Park is one of twenty actors and actresses who will portray Woo Jin. Han Hyo Joo, Kim Dae Myung, Lee Beom Soo, and Seo Kang Joon also star in the film.

In addition to her role in “Beauty Inside,” the actress recently appeared on the SALTNPAPER pop-rock track “Perfect.”

In the CeCi pictorial, the actress is styled in vibrant spring fashion including a white sailor-inspired dress with yellow piping. A spokesperson for CeCi told The Korean Herald,

“Park, who has a healthy energy, took part in the photo shoot with ease, even under the blinding sunlight.

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Actress Park Shin Hye talks about college and her classmate Kang Ha Neul on 'Entertainment Relay'

park-shin-hye_1423927684_af.jpg

Park Shin Hye discussed her college life and fellow classmate actor Kang Ha Neul on the February 14th installment of 'Entertainment Relay'.

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye becomes a beach goddess in colorful dresses for 'CeCi'

The actress and 7-year college student said, "I haven't been able to graduate in 7 years. Right now, I'm the top sunbae. There's no one above me. It's a big deal. My hoobaes joke around that I should be laying behind a folding screen, and they call me 'ancestor.'" 

She also said of her classmate Kang Ha Neul, "Ha Neul seems as if he'd be a diligent student, but he's only a sophomore. We all have a lot left. Since Go Ara has graduated, it'll be me."

Park Shin Hye has been a student of the theater department at Chung-Ang University since 2008.

Credit allkpophttp://static3.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/actress-park-shin-hye-talks-about-college-and-her-classmate-kang-ha-neul-on-entertainment-relay

One of the best things that happened today... is to be able to witness Shin Hye omoni and aboji play music together!
it was really the best treat! Aboji performed first. For encore omoni joined him. Such beautiful music fr. a beautiful couple
such warm, nice, down-to-earth and talented couple!

(My Note: No wonder Shinhye wants to be like her mother and have a husband with the personality similar to her fathers.....she wants a life like theirs in her marriage too)

imagejpg1_zps6eb85ee6.jpg

Fruit snack from Starlight Angels for the fans after the FM... sweet.......

imagejpg1_zpsb66a9979.jpg
Credit: PrimaBoiceStar via Wintercherub

Hello guys.. Hope you are all doing good.. :)
Shinhye looks absolutely perfect in those agatha fansign pictures. Shin hye's beauty is something that radiates from within. She looks extremely lovely in pink. But i do wish SALT invest in a good stylist as the outfit seems to be loose fitting. The only prob i have with salt which continues for yrs. But her charm just overflows and one can easily be captivated by how well she carries herself. Her close up pictures are always a treat. :x
ps: Unable to give credit to posts as i press awesome button in some comments.. Soompi is acting weird and opens to a diff page saying  whoops.. So forgive me for that..

Guest eppas05

Too cute and lovable.... I can't stop smiling on too much aegyo... How can a guy resist that cuteness and loveliness :x :x :x

To those who attended her Fanmeeting were so blessed that they met her and enjoyed the celebration. Peace and Love to all;)

class="content-title" Actress Park Shin Hye Opens Up About Her Past Dating Experiences deedeegii February 14, 2015

Source:soompi

park-shin-hye2.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently opened up about her previous relationship experiences and shared her dating style.

On the February 14 broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly,” the actress sat down for a brief interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked Park Shin Hye to give herself a grade for her dating life. She thought about it for a bit before answering, “My dating score is a D-,” as she drew a minus mark next to the ‘D’ grade.

The actress continued, “In the past, whenever I was asked a question in regard to dating, I could just say, ’I’ve never dated’ and pass over it because I was young. But I can’t do that anymore,” as she laughed.

She further explained, “To be honest, I also have dating experience. But I wasn’t able to focus on the other person’s feelings because I was so busy with my own work and never had time outside of work. I came to feel that I was selfish. [When I think of my actions at the time] it wasn’t very pretty.”

The reporter then asked Park Shin Hye if she prefers to date younger, older, or same-age men, she said, “I think I’m more comfortable with older or same-age. I don’t think I can see younger as men. I like a person I can lean on.”

park shin hye 2

Pann article translated: Park Shin Hye talks about taking 7 years to graduate College
Article: 
Park Shin Hye, "I haven't been able to graduate in 7 years, juniors call me their ancestor"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+556, -36] Park Shin Hye has been known for never skipping class or school events and even spends entire nights at here during testing season. When she's busy with drama or movie filmings, she'll just take entire semesters off because she knows she won't be able to focus on her studies. I'm a fellow student at Joongang which is why I'm writing this comment, in case people misunderstand the title ㅋ If you ask any of the students here which celebrity works the hardest, we'd all pick Park Shin HYe

2. [+373, -25] She's famous among Joongang students for being super studious to the point where she's always spotted in and out of the library..

3. [+315, -22] Park Shin Hye was practically raised under Lee Seung Hwan's Dream Factory agency since she was in elementary school and Lee Seung Hwan made it a point that he wanted her to focus more on her schooling than her celebrity career. He made her use public transportation and made sure to work her schedule around her school schedule. Probably why she took entire semesters off in college if she knew she couldn't give her 100% in school. I've been a longtime Lee Seung Hwan fan so I naturally saw Park Shin Hye grow up with him and she's really studious. Goes to every school trip, festival event, charity event, and is known for practically living at the library.

4. [+43, -12] She only has a semester left to graduate anyway. Famous for having good grades and being a model student overall. One of the few celebrities who actually attended college.

5. [+41, -6] She's only late on graduating because she took entire semesters off for her film schedule... She's way different than the other 'ghost students' who barely attend class but still get away with a diploma.

credit: netizenbuzz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shin Hye is making me feel proud of her while reading articles about her. She has a strong personality & uses it well. She knows herself well and uses her talents and strengths wisely in good ways. She's inspiring me in really good ways. I really want to attend her FM on march but couldn't. Not this year but someday, I wish there will be another chance. 

class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 200; line-height: 1; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline;"T: Park Shin Hye’s Interview On KBS Entertainment Weekly

translations on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/15/t-park-shin-hyes-interview-on-kbs-entertainment-weekly/