❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Shinhye talked about her college life and mentioned KimBum,KimSoEun, Go Ara & KangHaNeul
She said Go Ara was the first to graduate and HaNeul might be the last one to graduate since he's still taking sophomore classes..LOL

She gave herself a D- when it comes to love since she tends to be selfish and dont care w/ the other person. 
Between same age, older or younger guy..She preferred a guy at same age and a good person that she can lean on..

via : @khjpearl

B9zs6WiCUAMj8qm.pngB9zsW13CYAAw3Xg.png

class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); white-space: normal; font-stretch: normal; letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both;"Park Shin Hye:  "love experience, but i was selfish."
Actress Park Shin Hye has unveiled a romantic experience. in 14 broadcast KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' in an interview with actress Park Shin Hye was released. day, Park Shin Hye was rated herself as 'D-' for the love that they experience in their 20s.Park Shin Hye have not tried "In the past,i had  love experinece ,  then move on because i was  young. In fact, there did not new experience because am  busy with my work I care about  my own , am selfish mind of the opponent is also not likely to ppeotdeon by example. said lead is against love "i i like the association with  the same  age  or older is most  confortable" she said.
 Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen captures Lee Ji Young reporters
Park Shin Hye
source http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=660380

EmeraldG said: class="tit_article" style="margin: 20px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 25px; font-family: 'Malgun Gothic'; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.5em; color: rgb(51, 52, 78); white-space: normal; font-stretch: normal; letter-spacing: -1px; clear: both;"Park Shin Hye:  "love experience, but i was selfish."
Actress Park Shin Hye has unveiled a romantic experience. in 14 broadcast KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' in an interview with actress Park Shin Hye was released. day, Park Shin Hye was rated herself as 'D-' for the love that they experience in their 20s.Park Shin Hye have not tried "In the past,i had  love experinece ,  then move on because i was  young. In fact, there did not new experience because am  busy with my work I care about  my own , am selfish mind of the opponent is also not likely to ppeotdeon by example. said lead is against love "i i like the association with  the same  age. , feel younger or older is not  confortable" she said.
 Photo = KBS 2TV broadcast screen captures Lee Ji Young reporters

Guest jingyeok

[Rough Trans - 150214 <Entertainment Weekly> with Park Shin Hye ① cr.rainlv小窝] 
Qns: Rating your scores for school?
PSH: C, Average standard
***Caption: 7th year student ***
PSH: Kang Ha Neul currently seems to be 2nd year, he needs to work harder than me, still a lomg way before he could graduate, Kim Bum too..a long way to go for school life, the fastest to graduate under same year will be Go Ara, the next should be my turn~ 
rainlv小窝 的微博:演艺家中介#朴信惠#20代的中间清点:Q:给学业打分? 朴:C,中等程度。字幕君:7年在校生[偷笑]同期#姜河那#现在好像才2学年,他比我更要努力,还要好久才能毕业,#金范#也是学校生活还要更久,同期中最快毕业的是#高雅拉#,下面应该就是我了
------------------
[Rough Trans - 150214 <Entertainment Weekly> with Park Shin Hye ② cr.rainlv小窝]
Qns: Grade yourself in terms of dating/ in love relationship? 
PSH: D-...in the past I could scrapped through by saying I've never dated, but now if I were to continue saying so..it's seems to be I'm lying. When I'm busy with my work, I will not really care for the other party, seema to be a bit selfish~ 
Qns: Same aged, older, younger guys, which do you like?
PSH: Like older or same aged~ Younger in age..seems like can't feel they are men. Like guys whom I could leaned on~ 
演艺家中介#朴信惠#20代的中间清点:Q:给恋爱打分? 朴:D-。以前可以说没谈过给混过去,现在再这样说好像就是撒谎了。我工作忙起来就不太会在意对方,好像有些自私。Q:同龄,年上,年下中喜欢什么类型的?P:喜欢年上或是同龄的。年下的好像感觉不到是男人。喜欢可以依靠的人。
------------------
[Rough Trans - 150214 <Entertainment Weekly> with Park Shin Hye ③ cr.rainlv小窝]
Qns: Wish to hear what kind of praise? Cute or innocent or sexy?
PSH: in between innocent? And sexy, still wanna hear praise that I'm a bit sexy~
MC teased: Where is your sexiness?! 
演艺家中介:Q想到什么样的称赞?可爱or清纯or性感?P:清纯?和性感之间,还是想听到能称赞(我)有点性感的。MC吐槽:你哪里有性感[偷笑][哈哈][嘻嘻]
------------------
credit: Jinjja Wintercherub

Guest purpleismycolor

Hi guys :) I just want to say thank you all for always updating this lovely thread with all the latest news with regards to Park Shin Hye :) I've been a fan of her since YAB and I absolutely adore her :) I think she is very beautiful inside and out :) a true good role model indeed :D :x

Actress Park Shin Hye talks about college and her classmate Kang Ha Neul on 'Entertainment Relay'

February 14, 2015 @ 10:36 am

Park Shin Hye discussed her college life and fellow classmate actor Kang Ha Neul on the February 14th installment of 'Entertainment Relay'.

The actress and 7-year college student said, "I haven't been able to graduate in 7 years. Right now, I'm the top sunbae. There's no one above me. It's a big deal. My hoobaes joke around that I should be laying behind a folding screen, and they call me 'ancestor.'" 

She also said of her classmate Kang Ha Neul, "Ha Neul seems as if he'd be a diligent student, but he's only a sophomore. We all have a lot left. Since Go Ara has graduated, it'll be me."
Park Shin Hye has been a student of the theater department at Chung-Ang University since 2008.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/actress-park-shin-hye-talks-about-college-and-her-classmate-kang-ha-neul-on-entertainment-relay

Guest purpleismycolor

NileRose said: itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"See Park Shin Hye’s lovely looks with Agatha Paris

by whatadrama on Fri, Feb 13, 2015

New photos of actress Park Shin Hye from the jewelry brand Agatha Paris were revealed, and we love her effortlessly feminine style. Scroll down to see beautiful photos of Park Shin Hye!

Park Shin Hye is highly regarded for her ability to portray different styles. Her most recent drama Pinocchio shows just that. From the Cinderella characters she's been playing on Goong Sand Heirs, she made a perfect transition into an entry-level reporter on Pinocchio:

your man, check this out.

For those of us in Korea, Park Shin Hye is hosting a fan meeting at Agatha Paris store in Shinsegae mall in Seoul’s Yeongdeungpo district. She’s giving out autographs and boxes of chocolate for the first 100 fans at the store. If you can make it, check it out and tell us how it was!

(Source: via)

Cr: DramaFever