❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest annariana18

Reaching 1m followers on Instagram in just 12 weeks / 3 month.

Even idols took 4 month/ 8 month/1 year to reach that number. Our baby hit it with only 3 month. Daebak. Like what my friend who is not a fan of her said, 'Park Shin Hye are insanely popular' :x

Congrats baby Shinhye. Can't wait for you new collab with MYK :smile:

Guest selena1993

Congrats to my pretty and lovable bae/inha/shinhye for gaining 1 million instagram followers in just 11 weeks!!! so proud of mah baby !! Hallyu Goddess indeed !! :x :x :x :x

[iG Update] Tablo of Epik High 2015.2.3http://instagram.com/p/yoWOcQoymO/

솔튼페이퍼 (MYK) ft. 박신혜 - "완벽해요" | 작곡: 솔튼페이퍼, 작사: 타블로 | 내일 (2월 4일) 정오 모든 음원사이트에서 만날 수 있어요!http://instagram.com/p/yoWOcQoymO/

10978654_979649248730714_562632645552929

The cover of the song which will show cooperation between EpicHigh , Tablo & Uri princess 
The song will be released tomorrow 

:)>-

Park Shin-hye reunites with close K-pop friend
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015020

Hit drama "Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye released photos Friday of herself posing with close friend singer Jung Da-ya, while on set filming an ad campaign for French jewelry brand AGATHA.

Jung, together with K-pop group A.KOR bandmates, paid a surprise visit to the Korean actress and presented her with a cake and a signed copy of their second album "Always," which hit shelves Friday.

"Filming for AGATHA ... so touched by your surprise visit ... met A.KOR friends ... thank you for the signed album and delicious cake ... I remember my Dream Factory days with Jung Da-ya ... Her group A.KOR's 'Always' (album) was released today ... Please show them a lot of support," Park wrote in the caption to the Instagram photo.

The 24-year-old actress was previously signed to Dream Factory before she joined her current management, S.A.L.T Entertainment. Rookie group A.KOR, who debuted in summer last year, is managed by agency DOO Republic.

CREDIT By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)
56-1.gif~c200thank-you-butterflies.gif

I finally finished copying and pasting all my translated articles onto my blog. Now, I just need to post my translated version of the Instagram posts of Park Shin Hye. However, I am finally going to put recently translated articles on my blog such as this one:
"The Chemistry Continues"...Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye, Similar Pose

https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/the-chemistry-continues-lee-jong-suk-park-shin-hye-similar-pose/

Please check out my blog by clicking the link for the full article. :) I would post the full article, but I still need to promote my blog, only have 18 followers. :( Don't forget to give me(TheFoodMonster) credit if you want to repost my translations.
Please follow, share, and like my post. If you are wondering how click on these links: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/how-to-follow-my-site/https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/how-to-commentreply-like-share-and-reblog-my-posts/
https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/rulesguidelines/

Thank you. 

Daebak shinhye.. Congrats on 1million followers in just 81 days. Hallyu goddess indeed. :)
@NileRose Sis.. High 5. I too opened all these accounts in various sites only for her. I am not a social network lover. Like i even rarely use my own fb. But because of shin hye i have created a whole bunch of accounts in all these sites like soompi, allkpop n many more.. ;))

resrimith said: Daebak shinhye.. Congrats on 1million followers in just 81 days. Hallyu goddess indeed. :)
@NileRose Sis.. High 5. I too opened all these accounts in various sites only for her. I am not a social network lover. Like i even rarely use my own fb. But because of shin hye i have created a whole bunch of accounts in all these sites like soompi, allkpop n many more.. ;))

Guest AbyBlue

Between Shin hye,yubi,soo jin ( starrer from nineplus boys)Young kwang choose shin hye as the one closest to his ideal type
B80PKyUCQAA7ucv.png

B80PKmSCUAE0Kxm.png

credits to the owner

GutzmanN said: resrimith said: Daebak shinhye.. Congrats on 1million followers in just 81 days. Hallyu goddess indeed. :)

@resrimith‌ @Nileròse @GutzmanN‌ @nistymaj‌01 You all above compiled my story exactly as related to Shinhye........except I still am technologically challenged and hence remain the centre of all the jokes by my family unlike @ nistymaj...... You changed your name ...added 01?....
Normally, a person who loves colors....cannot even make out how to over here.....except typing that too ...one finger...... Am in awe of all of you specially @NileRose‌ : ......the outstanding yellow color, @resrimith: wow lil sis.......ditto.....exactly the same with me..@ JenniferG with nth number of GIFs, the animations, pics and news of Shinhye all over various threads at Soompi..........guys......isn't Shinhye becoming more amazing day by day in her looks, projects, modelling, interviews etc.......worth all the time and effort spent on her...

@TheFoodMonster‌ : every thanks is totally well deserved. We truly appreciate all the time, effort , skill and patience that has gone into each of your translations which by no means have been less than comprehensive. My sincere and heartfelt thanks goes out to you and we hope you continue to see them in the future too despite your studies.

For us Shinhye admirers the translated interviews give an insight to the real person behind the public figure. Her views, thoughts , aspirations and goals .......become that much clearer. The burden of translating accurately must weigh heavily too........makes me admireyour efforts even more.

Looking forward to your blog/tumblr ..........all the best! :) #:-S :-S

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"  

SEO BEOMJO GOT JEALOUS OF CHOI IN HA AND DALPO KISSING

tumblr_ni9uy5c67V1s2mfkeo4_r3_250.gif

tumblr_ni86oxS6CI1qfakbgo1_r1_500.gif

Kim Young Kwang was envious of Jong Suk & Shinhye’s beautiful kissing scenes in Pinocchio

Source: ystarnews 
Cr: khjpearl 
animated-thank-you-image-0041.gif