❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARKSHINHYE NEW IG UPDATE

[28.01.2015] Park Shin Hye Instagram Update  #못생김주의 #먹방 #아가타 촬영중 선물받은 #크로아상타이야키 여러분.. 이건 정말.. 후… 맛있어서 눈물이 주륵주륵.. ㅠㅠ 아침에 운동 열심히 했는데.. 저녁에 다시 운동해야하려나봐요.. 절반만 먹어야지…  Source: ssinz7

[28.01.2015] Park Shin Hye Instagram Update

#못생김주의 #먹방 #아가타 촬영중 선물받은 #크로아상타이야키 여러분.. 이건 정말.. 후… 맛있어서 눈물이 주륵주륵.. ㅠㅠ 아침에 운동 열심히 했는데.. 저녁에 다시 운동해야하려나봐요.. 절반만 먹어야지…

credit to the Owner Source: ssinz7

animated-thank-you-image-0111

Park Shin-hye continues as AGATHA muse

January 28 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015012

Korean actress Park Shin-hye shared photos taken on-set while shooting an ad campaign for French jewelry brand AGATHA on Instagram, Wednesday.

The 24-year-old, who recently starred in hit drama series "Pinocchio," showcased silver rings and Eiffel Tower pendant necklaces.

"Shooting a promotional campaign for AGATHA ... blooming blooming ... knuckle ring ... I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day and White Day ... There are so many pretty kids (here) ... It's chaotic," the star said in the caption.

The doll-faced actress has modeled for the fashion jewelry brand since August last year.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Park Shin-hye nibbles taiyaki

: January 28 2015

Source:kpopherald

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015012

"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye on Wednesday shared her selfie nibbling a taiyaki -- fish-shaped Japanese snack -- from Croissant Taiyaki on the set of an ad campaign for jewelry band AGATHA.

She coordinates a pink striped blouse and pink makeup in the photo.

"Bread ... filming AGATHA ad campaign ... got a present ... Croissant Taiyaki ... sigh, it's so tasty I (could) cry ... I worked out a lot this morning, but I guess I will have to exercise again tonight. I'm just going to eat half," the 24-year-old wrote in the caption.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

"THE HEIRS" CAST MET UP AT VIP MOVIE PREMIERE, AND SAT IN THE SAME ROW.
Park Shin Hye sat down with OBS Plus for an interview on the 23rd at a cafe in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. The actress who starred in the recently ended SBS drama, "Pinocchio" said, "While watching Lee Min Ho's starring film, 'Gangnam 1970,' I was shaking during the knife scenes.”

Park Shin Hye attended the VIP Premiere of Lee Min Ho’s first film, ‘Gangnam 1970.’ "During the VIP Premiere, I got to see my ‘The Heirs’ co-stars whom I haven’t seen in a while, we all sat in the same row. Woobin, JinHyuk Oppa, and Minhyukie; the four of us gathered together."
She continues, "During the movie, I kept flinching and shaking during the knife fighting scenes that Jinhyuk Oppa who was sitting next to me laughed so hard and kept asking if I was okay.” she recalled. "Since I’ve been acting along side with Dalpo in ‘Pinocchio,’ I’ve only seen sweet and loving acting, since it’s such a strong movie, I was shocked as I haven’t seen that in a while. The expression in Kim Rae Won Sunbaenim’s eyes were very impressive. While watching the movie, my body was subconsciously shaking but later calmed down." she confessed.

In addition, she said "Later on, Minho Oppa said to me, ‘You lost a lot of weight didn’t you?’ so the rest of them complimented me like ‘Our Shinhye is always slender’ but it sounded more like a diss to me. Jinhyuk Oppa who was next to me was really worried for me that I would have body aches.”

source: news.nate.com/view/20150125n23429

credit: park-shin-hye.com

About the PSH's relationships. My thoughts.
The journalist was talking about a little girl who played in "MIRACLE IN CELL NO.7". She is currently dating.)Relationships are different.)
PSH comes from a believing family. I do not think that her parents allowed her to live with a man before marriage.I think her relationships ... something like relations DP and IH in Pinocchio.)
Remark. I read a lot about Korea. Korea is a conservative country.According to the statistics. 72% of girls in Korea do not have sex before marriage. Korea is not America and Europe.
This is one reason why I do not believe in relationships, for example, LMH and PSH.She need a relationship (albeit slow) that will lead to marriage. Otherwise - a waste of time.He - just experience. He has no plans to marry now.He understands that she is not suitable for such a relationship. She is girl from a good traditional family. His attitude towards her like a towards younger sister.

Park shin hye's Greatest Hits - Best songs Of Park shin hye

http://youtu.be/NaYdXKnUJOM - Uploaded by ONE KPOP

imagejpg1_zpsd715f1dd.jpg

My Note: these are all the songs sung by Shinhye in one place.........I wanted that......just put it on and do whatever work you have to do.......and all the chores done in no time......OR.......just close your eyes and listen to her soothing, melodious and sweet voice and relax......destress........52 minutes of joy..........happy listening......

8-> :x