❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

SBS facebook page last update I hope someone can translate thiscorrectly :)
#피노키오》첫방송 맞이 이벤트 안내' 

12일(수)부터 16일(일)까지 #Pinocchio 본방사수 인증샷을 댓글로 남겨주세요!

추첨을 통해 5명에게 피노키오 스냅백을 드립니다~
{google transe: Pinocchio" first broadcast greet event guide '
From Wed the 12th  Until Sunday 16th  Leave a Comment #Pinocchio bonbang shooter certification shots!
Pinocchio will be a snap back to 5 people by lottery ~}
10483727_889313714413642_891470091223834
cr:SBS FB page 

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"‘The Royal Tailor’ Park Shin Hye and Ko Soo’s Relationship
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600

The movie distribution company Show Box on October 4, 2014, shared a teaser video of the movie, in addition to announcing that the upcoming movie 'The Royal Tailor' will premiere in December. Show Box also released a picture of the four characters wearing their costumes in a poster. The teaser video showed the four characters' struggle because of their passion for beautiful clothes.
One of the scenes was Ko Soo, who is a designer in the film, measuring Park Shin Hye's size to design clothes for her. Park Shin Hye said to Ko Soo in the teaser video, "I'm wearing such beautiful clothes but I have nowhere to go." Ko Soo said, while measuring her to design clothes for her, "I will make you the most beautiful woman in the world." The upcoming historical film "The Royal Tailor," which will premiere this December, tells a story of the tailors who designed clothes for the royal families in the Cho Sun dynasty of Korea. Star actors and actresses, such as actress Park Shin Hye, actor Han Suk Kyoo, actor Ko Soo, actor Yoo Yeon Suk and actor Ma Dong Suk, are to star in the film. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play the sad queen, and actor Yoo Yeon Suk will play the lonely king who longs for the perfect love in "The Royal Tailor.
Cr: Kdramastars 

@JenniferG‌ hello there.. thanks for the warm welcome 

@coffee4life you're welcome dear, hope to see more of you posting it here.tumblr_lxwlwdfXlE1r3ah6zo1_400.gif

@indahm welcomeback chingu, if i'm not mistaken your already here before...

@leeparkcpl @heeSo51 hello to our new chingus here. hope your having a good time in spazzing, reading and posting as well gOBcG.gifin shinhye's thread guy's....

credit to the owner of the gifsFairypinkglitter-THANKS.gif~c200