❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest LadyAra

Park Shin-hye visits Jeguk High

photo519495.jpg

Park Shin-hye visited the high school she attended in the drama "The Heirs".

She posted a picture on Twitter saying, "Cha Eun-sang visits the school cafeteria! This is still here!".

She's smiling in the picture in the school cafeteria and she looks radiant as ever.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye starred in the 2013 drama "The Heirs" with Lee Min-ho and Kim Woo-bin.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... [more]

Guest pritsay

Wow! Our Shin Hye is the new face of VISA. I love it!  :D
I cant wait to watch the CF on November 12th (same with Pinocchio) :DThank you for sharing beautiful photos of our Shin Hye >:D<

Park Shin-hye becomes new model for Visa

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141110

Park Shin-hye is the latest actress to model for multinational financial services corporation Visa, her agency announced Monday.

The content of the television commercial featuring Park is to be about the security and convenience of using Visa cards for online shopping. In the commercial, Park appears on a red carpet. 

It is the first time a Korean celebrity has modeled for Visa.

“Park’s commercial will air not just in Korea but in many Asian countries. This shows her popularity and brand power in the Asian market,” Visa Korea CEO Iain Jamieson was quoted as saying.

The 24-year-old actress has gained global popularity through her past appearances in television dramas including “You’re Beautiful,” “Heartstrings,” and “The Heirs.” She was also the first South Korean actress to have her own Asian tour fan meeting.

The Visa advertisement featuring Park will be shown from December. The actress is also filming for the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411101448298291794_2

Park Shin-hye poses at Jeguk High School

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2014111
Korean actress Park Shin-hye visited Jeguk High School, where she was a student in the drama “The Heirs.”

In the photo uploaded on Sunday, Park poses in front of a sign in the school’s cafeteria, showing off her natural beauty and long wavy hair.

“Jeguk High School graduate Cha Eun-sang, visiting the school cafeteria after a long time,” she wrote on her Twitter account alongside the picture.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)
http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411101401247737310_2

Oh my god..
What a great news..
I got super excited. Jumping up and down like a little baby. :D
Our Park shin hye has become the Global Endorser of VISA. 
first Korean star to model for "VISA". <:-P
Visa guys.. Oh my god.. It s seriously huge. (I know u guys know already, pls bear with me. I am still high with this news..hehe..)
Some excerpts from the articles.
"This is the first time that a Korean star has been chosen as the model of Visa, which has previously chosen Hollywood stars"

PSH joins a roster of notable stars for VISA... Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi, Zidane & Rossi.

It is really a proud moment for Starlight Angels.
Thank you shin hye. She really worked hard little by little to where she is now.
She is truly a "HALLYU GODDESS". :)

Yesss...Good news.)))And this is only the beginning. ;)There is still America, Europe ...She has a chance to become a world star now.)She has everything needed for this. Talent, charisma, bright personality, actor's and human's charm, beautiful extraordinary appearance, youth + experience, character ...Good luck, Park Shin Hye!I believe in her star.)

Director Jang Hang-jun, "Pinocchio" cameo "Park Shin Hye Destiny" Director Jang Hang-jun / Photo: Star News Director Jang Hang-jun joins in

'Pinocchio' cameo Corps. 10 days, according to a plurality of broadcasters Jang Hang-jun is a new SBS drama actress Park Shin Hye recently with 'Pinocchio' (a play produced kid H. Park Hye-ryeon production Su-won Jo cue) finished shooting. Jang Hang-jun will demonstrate the appearance of frontal commanding appearance, with the coach on the field twice.

Director Jang Hang-jun news and in currency day star "in the scene where the movie comes a moment imagine Mr. Park Shin Hye" and "Park Shin Hye who has ties to the past, I gave a cameo appearance on SBS 'The Lord of the drama" wrote the screenplay. At first I refused Mr. Park Shin Hye tried but decided to return for starring in the sense of listening to a talk that appeared, "he said. Added,

"I met him on the set with Ms. Park Shin Hye, well beaten personality" and "fun finished shooting," he said. Director Jang Hang-jun movie 'Break Out' and SBS figures directed to 'sign'. SBS 'ghost', 'sign', 'The Next Three Days "is a popular subject in person as husband and gorgeous Kim, Eun - Hee writer ipdam arts of writing and more. Also SBS 'on you from the stars', SBS 'ghost', MBC starring in 'Best Love', etc., and prayed to see a cameo acting. Because the director Jang Hang-jun collects expect not to introduce any appearance in 'Pinocchio'.

Meanwhile imseonghun, followed by Woong-in Jeong Jang Hang-jun supervision while Ali is a special guest appearance expectations for 'Pinocchio' has become more heightened. 'Pinocchio' is a youth melo growth of a man lies with a woman who lives with a false name. Actor Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye will be starring in the leading role. 22:00 in the coming 12 days 'Lars and the Real Girl' following the first broadcast.

[star News Facebook - [star news shortcut] [No.1 star & style magazine The Star] Yeon reporter sue719@mtstarnews.com