❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye are king and queen in new poster for Sang Eui Won por Vivi en mar, Nov 04, 2014

imagejpg1_zpsf76caa4d.jpg

The poster for the upcoming historical film Sang Eui Won has been released. On the poster, we see Han Suk Kyu, Goo Soo, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Suk in character.

"Sang Eui Won" is the name of the government office that was in charge of commodities and clothes for the palace. In the movie, Han Suk Kyu will play Cho Dol Seok, a veteran tailor in charge of the king's bedchamber. Go Soo will play Gong Jin, a carefree and talented designer. Cho Dol Seok feels threatened by this younger rival when a new king begins his rule. Yoo Yeon Suk will play the king, and Park Shin Hye will play his queen, who often feels isolated and alone.

NileRose said:

resrimith

said:

@BellaL Hello sweetheart.. Thank you. Hope u r doing well. :) Oh.. wow.. you are a legend now. Great. :-bd
@nistymaj01 Aww.. So sweet of u. Thank you so much. :-* Yes.. There will be plenty to spazz abt our baby gal in the coming months. So looking forward. :)
@annariana18 Hi dearie.. Thank you. Of course for sure i will join the party with you guys. <:-P Pinochhio come palli. :bz
Hello dear @Agie, I am doing fine. Glad to be back here with you guys. You know what,i was going to mention, @MISSMOON too. I swear. You beat me to it. :)
@NileRose My dear momma bear.. Hugs.. >:D<
@maris1 Big sis.. Where r u.. I hope u r doing well. :)
@jennbee Hello dear. Hope u r doing well. I have used ur gif in previous comment n i have credited it. I hope u dont mind. :)
Honestly missing @MISSMOON and her insightful comments. Hope that kid come back soon.. :)
Together lets keep supporting shin hye. Pinocchio fighting. :)

@maris1 : Hiiiiiiiiiiii my sweetest heart friend yes yes I love here bcz I feel the same as you we share everything about uri shin hye :)Yes she deserve it and I just want to post something and I want to share it with bcz I think shin hye think the same :
The actress Gwyneth Paltrow when asked about her  the choices that she makes in choosing film roles ( I know the difference but I loved her reply I felt shin hye at this moment )
“I just want to have fun and try new things and try roles that I have never tried. I feel like if I’m going to work, then it has to be something that’s invigorating to me and exciting. It doesn’t have to be Shakespeare. It can be anything as long as I feel like it’s worth my time and that I’m working with really good people and I’m learning something.”

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility;"Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye are king and queen in new poster for Sang Eui Won
Sang_Eui_Won.png

The poster for the upcoming historical film Sang Eui Won has been released. On the poster, we see Han Suk KyuGoo Soo, Park Shin Hye, and Yoo Yeon Suk in character.

"Sang Eui Won" is the name of the government office that was in charge of commodities and clothes for the palace. In the movie, Han Suk Kyu will play Cho Dol Seok, a veteran tailor in charge of the king's bedchamber. Go Soo will play Gong Jin, a carefree and talented designer. Cho Dol Seok feels threatened by this younger rival when a new king begins his rule. Yoo Yeon Suk will play the king, and Park Shin Hye will play his queen, who often feels isolated and alone. 

What do you think of the poster and premise? I don't know if I could handle seeing Yoo Yeon Suk shunning poor, sad, Park Shin Hye, but the cast is fantastic. Sang Eui Won comes out in December, but if you want more Park Shin Hye earlier, you can watch her upcoming series Pinocchio, which premieres next week on November 12! Sign up for new episode alerts HERE.
cr: Dramafever

Pinocchio 

imagejpg1_zpsb5a7bf69.jpg

10801804_344831682365080_576618563951138

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's starring drama 'Pinocchio' drops another teaser video

SBS dropped another teaser video to show the awesome chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in upcoming drama, 'Pinocchio'!

The teaser further hints at the love line that forms between the student Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. It seems like it's one of those classic cases of a girl and a boy hating each other until it develops into something more. However, the scenario that comes after their early school years have not been revealed in detail yet, so we'll have to wait for more teasers to see how the two's love will change or blossom.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hyes-starring-drama-pinocchio-drops-another-teaser-video

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PINOCCHIO SITE

6eb4a04d.gif

maris1 said: Yoo Yeon Suk and Park Shin Hye are king and queen in new poster for Sang Eui Won por Vivi en mar, Nov 04, 2014

"Sang Eui Won" is the name of the government office that was in charge of commodities and clothes for the palace. In the movie, Han Suk Kyu will play Cho Dol Seok, a veteran tailor in charge of the king's bedchamber. Go Soo will play Gong Jin, a carefree and talented designer. Cho Dol Seok feels threatened by this younger rival when a new king begins his rule. Yoo Yeon Suk will play the king, and Park Shin Hye will play his queen, who often feels isolated and alone. 

@NileRose‌ : hey Doc! And Mahalia! ..... >:D<
Isn't this exciting! I just cannot absorb all the buzz......and that too good ones......Shinhye earned that and fully deserves it. I had to come here and share with you all above.........it would not be complete without being here with all with whom my love for Shinhye started. Really love you all even if am not able to post a lot. But do keep a track of everyone and everything happening here at the forum. >:D< <:-P :x

Added new trailer and 4 character posters for the Korean movie 'The Tailors' Added new trailer and 4 character posters for the upcoming Korean movie "The Tailors" "The Tailors" (2014) Directed by Lee Won-seok With Han Seok-Kyu, Ko Soo, Park Shin-hye, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ma Dong-seok, Shin So-yul,... Synopsis A story about tailors who made the Royal Family's clothes during the Chosun times. Release date in Korea : 2014/1 http://www.hancinema.net/video-added-new-trailer-and-4-character-posters-for-the-korean-movie-the-tailors--75055.html

@jennbee ...haisssshhhh those Vegemil update make me crazy...and I think you know  the reason I'm going crazy every time I see Vegemill still  ha...ha...ha... and Vegemil FB still ignoring my question....

A Tidbit from Pinocchio...it was said that they already shoot until episode 8...wow...I hope it's true, so the crew could have enough rest because they don't have real time shooting...

And we will have another Shin Hye photo shoot for Bruno Maglijinjja.jpg

credit to jinjjawintercherub

source : jinjja wintercherub twitter

And wow The Tailor and Pinocchio in Hong Kong Newspaper....The power of DAL-IN Couple B1qaaz9CUAAVLTn.jpgB1qbM9nCIAAEoPe.jpg

credit pic to the owner

Guest jennbee

Another one, I don't know which newspaper.
10748478_435431719944274_1168032538_n.jp
cr: as tagged via showcrown_zqw
@Agie I was thinking about you when I saw that photo wondering if you got any info about him. :P Maybe they want us to only focus on the main model kekeke