❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

pizap.com14147900564691.jpg

[Rough trans] JongSuk mentioned Shinhye during Press con in Thailand Started from 5:00-6:00

Actor/Actress you wanna work with?
For actor he said WooBin
Actress he said Shinhye ~ he said since we know each other before, he said if we have a chance let's work together. And now we have a chance to work together

MC: ahhh so unfortunate, i didn't know that I'll have a chance to interview you because I had interviewed Shinhye before. I should have ask her to talk about you. Shinhye is a funny person right?

LJS: Yes, she's cute

MC: And she's really good at crying

LJS: Yes that's right

MC: Have you ever make she cry?

LJS: (laughs) never

[trans] LJS at Press con 14:53 -15:09 http://

MC:How is working with Shinhye?
LJS:She's very attractive, beautiful and cute

credit to the owner pshickn_teenyhellokitty_thx-vi-1_40049124.gif

JamieL....I agree with you.  I think her previous characters are weak, submissive and cries a lot because she was portraying a teenager character and those roles are very similar. It will be refreshing to see another side of Park Shin Hye with a stronger character.  She is now in her mid 20s and I think she can easily show the audience her classy, upbeat, stronger character side. The writer for Pinocchio is known for writing a strong female character so let’s cross our fingers. 

Park Shin Hye has mentioned many times that she likes to play in an action role and many times the leading lady in an action role portray a super strong character.  She is very talent so it will be nice to see the transition after Pinocchio. 

I wonder if she is still in school.  On her last Fan meeting in the US, she has mentioned that she needs to work on her thesis to graduate. This could be one of the reason she is taking “baby step” toward her project selection.  Imagine, if she is graduating next year….we will see her popularity flying off the roof with some crazy projects!!! No actresses would be able to catch up with her!!!!...lol

kate_USA

said:

I think her previous characters are weak, submissive and cries a lot because she was portraying a teenager character and those roles are very similar.

:) :) :)
Flower Boy Next Door, You've Fallen for Me, Hayate the Combat Butler, Bicheonmu, Kimcheed Radish Cubes, Goong S, Tree of Heaven, 
Cyrano Agency, Evil Twin, Don't worry, i'm ghost, Love Phobia, Miracle in Cell №7...

ピノキオ_イ·ジョンソク、パク·シネ似愛嬌認証ショット

Lee Jong-suk and "look-a-like charm authentication shot of Park Shin Hye 'has been published.

SBS new Wednesday & Thursday drama "Pinocchio" side to be come the 12th's first broadcast, the appearance of two days Lee Jong suk and Park Shin Hye of taking vacation time has released a behind cut was filling.
Lee Jong suk and Park Shin Hye is, and the social part reporter Chedarupo born hand of driving taxi that was hidden a special talent, respectively, to the hiccups When lie served as Choi Ina role of "Pinocchio Syndrome", throbbing as a vivid it is planned to show the youth growth romance.
  Two people as will lead the drama together, in an atmosphere that combined acting breathing from the beginning, was a m harmonious, has continued to shoot.

Lee Jong suk and Park Shin Hye in the published photograph, while wearing the uniform, are showing the charm with a "v" with both hands.
Lee Jong suk, it caught the gaze in full yourself in unique cute smile, Park Shin Hye is a pause clarified cover lightly the face with embarrassed likely to V, to smile.

Both men, tilt the shoulder to each other, showing off the charm that was similar, they Lee Jong suk and Park Shin Hye to be expected the couple acting shown in the, also figure that bloom laughter of flowers to face full on the ship I attract the eye.
  Two people, in the chilly weather, while blowing in the sea breeze, and laugh while sprinkled a knee, flowers suddenly open catching the eyes.
Such bright figure which increases the expectations the atmosphere of the shooting, which was cozy and have me feel as it is

Production company side of "Pinocchio" is "Lee Jong suk and Park Shin Hye is, it sees itself the atmosphere maker of shooting, by a consideration of attention to each other, faces the shooting.
  In an atmosphere that was harmonious, and to only have to push forward to acting together, you are expected to show us a little bit different charm.
Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin Hye, and was reportedly want to ask a lot of support and interest in "Pinocchio" ".

Lee Jong suk - Park Shin Hye - Kim Young-- Lee fingers he was starring ¥ Ru drama "Pinocchio" is the 12th it comes to women of youth growth mellow that does not put the people and the lie that has been living in the name of false I'm ahead of the first broadcast

http://news.nate.com/view/20141102n02323

Aaaarrrgggg hhhh this "Two Choi" are sooooo cuuuutteeee....I want more BTS pics.......oooops posting the same pics with @happness0308....sorry...too excited...

B1ZOY-ZCYAEwqEH.jpg

credit pic to the owner

source sport seoul

27336F335454F58A2114D42410FB375454F4533437D9

2715C93A5454F4E21CBD56

credit pics as tagged

It's an old article but i still love to read it again and again bcs it's show how much k-netz love her, how good my angel is and it's make me adore her more and more :x

Park Shin Hye presents 'The Heirs' staff with a special gift

1. [+835, -54] She's already famous for taking care of her staff and anyone around her. In her previous drama, there was a huge car accident where she injured her leg but she was the only one who woke up to call 119 and send all of her staff to the ER. She was the last one to leave. I remember reading her director's interview about it. She still showed up to the film set on a wheelchair and smiled for everyone, which the director was grateful for. Amazing that she's pretty, acts well, and has a great attitude as well.

2. [+622, -54] The more you get to know her, the more you realize what great of a person she is

3. [+610, -49] A person with a pretty face doing only pretty things...

4. [+54, -5] A lot of the people who attend Joongang University give her lots of compliments saying she doesn't make it obvious that she's a celebrity and will even stay late after school festivals to help clean up

5. [+44, -4] There are a lot of accounts of her staying up all night at her university to study. She also utilizes public transportation to get to school.

6. [+43, -9] The gifts were bought with her own personal money, they were not sponsored

7. [+32, -9] There's a reason she's so popular

8. [+30, -4] A scriptwriter who worked with Park Shin Hye called her an angel... she'd try to brighten up the atmosphere whenever the film set turned cold. What a great personality she has.

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2013/11/park-shin-hye-presents-heirs-staff-with.html

Yes, My angel is truly an angel. Everyone know it tht's why i love her so much...
O:-)

JamieL....

I agree with you.  I

think her previous characters are weak, submissive and cries a lot because she

was portraying a teenager character and those roles are very similar. It will

be refreshing to see another side of Park Shin Hye with a stronger

character.

She is now in her mid 20s and

I think she can easily show the audience her classy, upbeat, stronger character

side. The writer for Pinocchio is known for writing a strong female character

so let’s cross our fingers.

Park Shin Hye has mentioned many times that she likes to

play in an action role and many times the leading lady in an action role portray

a super strong character.  She is very

talent so it will be nice to see the transition after Pinocchio. 

I wonder if she is still in

school.  On her last Fan meeting in the US,

she has mentioned that she needs to work on her thesis to graduate. This could

be one of the reason she is taking “baby step” toward her project selection.  Imagine, if she is graduating next year….we

will see her popularity flying off the roof with some crazy projects!!! No

actresses would be able to catch up with her!!!!...lol

I'm well aware that she wants to try different roles like action, but I think she could have done things like that a bit earlier too, instead of starting now. Just my opinion :)>- cause I know some young actresses play roles that are much older and more mature than they are. I think PSH could have handled that, instead of all the teenage roles because I think she is capable \m/

- 박신혜 2014년 11월 스케줄 -  솔트 배우 스케줄 / 솔트(S.A.L.T.) 배우 
2014/11/02 10:43
 http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220168994030

박신혜 배우님의 2014년  11월 스케줄을 알려드립니다.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

- SBS 새 수목미니시리즈 <피노키오> 촬영

- 11월  6일 SBS <피노키오> 제작발표회 
- 11월 12일 SBS 피노키오 첫 방송  

--------------------------------------------------------------------

※  수정사항은 이 게시물에서 계속 수정될 예정입니다. 
현재는 작품 촬영중으로 드라마 촬영, 공개된 행사 외의 일정은
촬영 스케줄에 따라 변동될 수 있어 따로 공개하지 않습니다.
불가피한 스케줄 변동과 비공개 스케줄이 있음을 양해해 주시기 바랍니다.

항상 든든한 버팀목이 되어주시는 팬 여러분, 감사드립니다.   
11월 12일 여러분 곁을 찾아갈 <피노키오>와 인하♥
함께 지켜봐주세요.

- Park Shin Hye Schedule November 2014 - Salt actress Schedule / Salt (SALT) Actor
2014/11/02 10:43

Please note that actor Park Shin Hye's November 2014 schedule.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------

- SBS new tree mini series <Pinocchio> Shooting

- November 6 SBS <Pinocchio> press conference
- November 12 SBS Pinocchio first broadcast

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------

modifications will be corrected to continue on this post.
Currently shooting drama, a public event outside shooting schedule into work
Can vary depending on the shooting schedule will not be disclosed separately.
Please note that the schedule is inevitable schedule changes and privately.

Always been a strong pillar gives the fans, thank you.
November 12 <Pinocchio> You go to the side and cut
Please watch together.

[NEWS] Park Shin Hye is an Auntie Killer

Park Shin Hye has her pick of hot leading men, but says she is really a favourite among mothers.

In South Korea, actress Park Shin Hye is often described by the media as having "saved a country in her last life".

The expression, often used in envy, alludes to having a blessed life.

After all, the 23-year-old has shared the small screen with some of the South Korea's hottest stars: actor-singer Jang Geun Suk, 25, in "You're Beautiful" (2009); rock group CNBlue's leader Jung Yong Hwa, 23, in "You're Beautiful" and "Heartstrings" (2011); and up-and-coming actor Yoon Si Yoon, 26, in her latest drama Flower Boy Next Door, which is currently airing on Channel M.

Next up - she will star opposite heart-throb Lee Min Ho, 25, of Boys Over Flowers (2009) fame, in a new drama series, The Heirs.

When asked which of her swoon-worthy leading men she shares the best chemistry with, Park replies: "If I had to choose one, it would be Jang Geun Suk. He's been acting for a long time, so it was comfortable, exchanging lines with him in scenes."

Park previously revealed on a Korean variety show that Jang's mother is a big fan of hers. In fact, she is a hit with mothers in general.

In an e-mail interview with Life!, she says of her fans: "I think there's quite a good range of age groups, generally between 10 and 30 years of age, but it does seem that I'm a favourite among mothers. I'm really thankful for that."

It is understandable, given the string of sweet and demure roles she has played.
She established her status as the girl next door when she played angelic daughter-in-law Hana in Tree of Heaven (2006).

In Flower Boy Next Door, she plays the shy and quirky Go Dok Mi, who spies on her handsome neighbour, played by Kim Jung San.

When asked if the real Park Shin Hye is sweet or quirky, the actress says: "I don't think any of the characters I've acted thus far are completely different from my own character. Be it demure or lively, I think they all contain a part of me."

It may be hard to believe, but the fresh-faced beauty is practically a small-screen veteran, having made her acting debut 10 years ago in the popular tearjerker Stairway to Heaven (2003).

She won the Child Actress Award at the 2003 SBS Drama Awards for her role as the younger version of lead character Han Jung Suh.

"Stairway To Heaven was the first drama I worked on, and You're Beautiful was the drama that brought me beyond Korea to meet fans from other countries. That is especially meaningful to me." reflects the actress, who is studying drama and cinema at Chung-Ang University in Seoul.

Park has also appeared in movies such as romantic comedy Cyrano Agency in 2010 and the heartwarming melodrama Miracle in Cell No. 7, which was released last year.

The latter broke records just 52 days after its release and is now the third-highest grossing Korean film in Korea.

On the difference between dramas and movies, she says: "It's easier for dramas to reach out to audiences, since dramas can be viewed at home. But films are different because one has to go out, look for a cinema and buy the ticket to watch the film.

"I think I still need to work harder at cultivating the ability of bringing audiences out of their homes into the cinemas."

Original Article by Soh Gill (Obtained from ST- Life!)
Cr: wintercherub

Source: http://www.shinhye.org/2013/05/news-park-shin-hye-is-auntie-killer.html

Gagaga i knw, many auties love her even i'm pretty sure tht there are some SA who already auntie in here... Right auntie? :D

@BluenB....you really hit the nail.  :)) I for one is an ahjumma in my 40's and my family are shaking their heads at me for being so in love with PSH. I tell them she is my virtually adopted daughter  =)) =)) When my sons are into classical music...their mother (moi) is venturing into K-Pop music because my angel introduced me into this world. Been doing this for ten years and still counting  :P That is why I registered again when soompie kept locking me out and just added 2 numbers to my old id coz it is one source of happiness for me...stanning our girl...at my age whewww  :))
My goodness...these two will start another ship....these are bts pics of Pinocchio...our girl is holding a hotpad....but what is this???!!! legs over legs?!!  [-X :D
ctto  :x :x

10346223_812173012158023_136999913646258375_n.png
Ekseupocheu news reporter = Cho Jae-yong 'Pinocchio' Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye Lovely certification form resembling the shot was released.

Coming 12 days the first broadcast of a new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' has released a behind the cut side containing the appearance of a two-day shoot break Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye is scheduled when a journalist Choi dalpo and Social Affairs of the taxi drivers who lie hid each Putt-Putt special talent to take the maximum cut station with Pinocchio syndrome hiccups and show the exciting youth growing romance.

The two men led the way as the poles together, beginning from breathing the smoke continues with a shot at a Friendly & Harmonious atmosphere.

Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye photos published in a V with both hands while dressed in a school uniform and showcasing the charm. Lee Jong-seok is catching the eye with his own unique realism cute smile pose Park Shin Hye will put a smile in sae lightly covering your face with a V seemed ludicrous.

Both showcase a charming form resembling stopping to shoulder with each other makes them look forward to a couple with smoke showing.

from news.naver.com

CREDITT O THE OWNER PSHICimage

Heol    @nistymaj01 ....your eagle eyes....I didn't notice that, but after I took  a closer look..yeaaaah LJS thigs was sandwich between Shin Hye thighs ... :-O :-O :-B :-B .......they definitely comfortable with each other...we know Shin Hye  is touchy feely with her co-star and I think it was the same with LJS...so it make two touchy feely people  together....woooaaaaah I can not even imagine what their "ship" will be...burning maybe hahahahahah =)) =)) =))

B1_Zr_IVb_CYAAayx_X.jpg

I got this from jinjja wintercherub twitter....I hope it is OK to share here...LJS mention Shin Hye at his FM in ThailandLJSPSH.jpgLJSPSH_1.jpg

credit to jinjja wintercherub and burning monster twitter

;)) =)) .... give us more @agie.... wasn't it also you who posted at page 512 of this thread their interaction at SBS BTS? I know coz i have it bookmarked. I also cracked at @giselle_tw post in pinocchio thread.  who posted before that PSH, LSG and KWB seems to have an intense triangle going on????  :)) :)

@nistymaj01 ....hahahaha I will post it if I have sources... you already knew...I'm not a shipper...because I am not loyal shipper...my bias only for Shin Hye, so if her co-star are good to her...I will definitely ship Shin Hye with all of them...LOL

Wow...you still remember the page I post  interaction pics between Shin Hye and LJS at SBS awards? .... you are daebaaakkk hehe

If SBS generous enough giving us a lot Pinocchio BTS pics...I think LJS and Shin Hye ship will sailing smoothly...LOL

In previous page, I read Kim Woo Bin comment about Shin Hye and LMH skin, and now I read LJS comment about Shin Hye skin too...and we read in Shin Hye interview about her skin that she inherited it from her parent....my conclusion wow MAMONDE sure really lucky to appoint someone who already has good skin even before using their product  hehehee....I hope MAMONDE paid Shin Hye with high price as Mamonde endorser.... :):))

20141102_01_1.jpg

credit pic to owner