❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

sorry to cut your post.. I've been thinking the same as I saw Arab and Baidu fan clubs preparing for it.

Did you guys have any support for The Heirs last time? Like sending rice wreaths as 'Park Shin Hye Soompi'. Or you just joined your respective country's fan clubs? Please tell me if you have plans for Pinocchio as PSH Soompi as I'm not into fan clubs. kekeke thanks! 

I think @jennbee every fan club is preparing PSH Arab fans club prepare the banner And message .

Thank @jennbee, it's so kind of u.. :* Yes, chingus.. I'm calling all the trainee, idol, superstar, legend, and immortal of this thead.. Please let us know about how to support Shin Hye for Pinocchio, wether you have plans about it..

The most popular actress, #ParkShinHye in China of drama #TheHeirs held fanmeeting at Lotte Duty Free Lovely Day Special FM on Royal Caribbean Cruise.
http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB10587253

드라마 `상속자들`로 중국에서 큰 인기를 끈 배우 #박신혜 가 크루즈 안에서 팬미팅을 가졌다.
http://news.jtbc.joins.com/article/article.aspx?news_id=NB10587253

10679927_894956847199955_325918572329589
cr; to the owner 

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Naughty Shin Hye http://instagram.com/p/tVIsYyjdCI/

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

PSH  LDF event at Royal Carribean Cruise 23092014

ByTqunOCMAEmvEv.jpg:largeByTqr4eCMAEUBHg.jpg:large

ByTquTXCAAARavS.jpg:large

PSH AFC

Woaaaaah group hug @NukeA @BellaL @indahm and @kikyl  ......Apa kabar teman? Nice to meet fellow SA from Indonesia here :) ...I'm from Bandung, West Java...

@NukeA and @indahm wow.. you are lucky that you have friends who share same interest with you.  Here in my office, I feel like alien.  My boss and my office mates know that I love Shin Hye and K-drama and they really like to tease me because of that (in a good way of course...heheheh). Until now, they still can not comprehend why this ahjumma could fangirling so much about Shin Hye and K-drama..kekekekekeke

I love Shin Hye soompi thread, because all SA here very friendly...this is the only thread in soompi that I committed almost everyday to visit and post something.

Like @BellaL said, Indonesia is vast country with big population, I think it's need huge/giant commitment to gather SA in Indonesia...I don't even know if we have Shin Hye Fans Club in Indonesia...forgive me for my ignorance...

Please just let me know if Indonesia SA has any plan to support Shin Hye in Pinocchio and The Royal Tailor.

Ok here's another fans art from FBND drama

ByT19d4IQAARI9b.jpg

credit pic as tagged

Jeon - Park Shin Hye - flawless skin, even Yuna, HDTV replaces what no one troubles secret?

As [choegwangje News] The HDTV was popularized spend a lot more attention to skin care that have emerged in the CRT star. It is very noticeable because little trouble because the picture quality nopahjyeotgi want anyone. May be called Romans of all women ppoyatgo clean skin like Jeon, Park Shin Hye, Yoon is.

Clean skin is also made difficult group, but also difficult to maintain scrupulous care is essential. The autumn sun is especially surprising because the UV index is high summer past due alert hadagan apt fragile skin. Also pay attention to the multifaceted, including sunscreen, moisturizer passed by a fall in the yen to be a summer seasonal dry skin.

It may appear as redness caused by UV spots caused or sudden temperature changes, If the skin is sensitive properties. The haejwoya supply sufficiently the water by ultraviolet repair a damaged skin Helps In this case, at the same time. Care must be used, as well as cosmetics for your skin and your own. If not, it is because the skin is increased fatigue may worsen symptoms. So how the items could to calm the sensitive skin which ones.

Source :

http://m.bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news.view?aid=201409231955143&media=bntMobileBeauty

Guest annariana18

500pcs in three weeks after its launched??

Wow....

That's awesomely A LOT!

Shin Hye daebak!! \:D/ she rocks!! What can we say. Indeed Park Shin Hye power! <:-P

PS: anyone know the price of the bag?? :P