❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi dearest,
I came to say Hi...love her from the start since TOH .
Like this phrase ppl say...The rest is history...
since knowing her 2006...
finally I will be seeing her soon in *Story of An Angel*....Bangkok ,Thailand
My prayer for our dear Park Shin Hye ,
May she always be  blessed with success in her Profession,
and in Love and with whatever she do !!!!
:x :x :x

edit: CONGRATULATIONS  Happy 1000 page and more to come,!!!!!

Bw-S4NNCcAAlOyE.jpg:large

Sorry if I repost the interview from @miss_shady_xv ...sigh when I read the interview, I'm concern about Shin Hye...well, we know fame come with a price. Now Shin Hye is in the top of her career if we compare her with other actress who has the same age with her...I hope Shin Hye always stronger and all her happy and painful experiences could shape her into a better person...and people around her who love her dearly will always support her and keep her well grounded....

and wow..wow..wow...about her past love 3 years ago....now I know Shin Hye is a keeper hehehe...well Shin Hye do not lose hope in love OK...try and find love again and ...Someday you will find your soul mate you will build your happy family with him like your dream hehehehe.....SHIN HYE...FIGHTING....

viewimage_php_id_3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3_

credit pics to respective owner

Me too I really HOPE that this guy whom she LOVES DEARLY NOW will love her SINCERELY and TRUTHFULLY and not just play with her feelings! she's such a ver nice, sincere and lovable person! She is a very private person too when it comes to her love life! He is very lucky to have her because she will always protect and respect the person she loves! In her past interviews few years back she said that "she'd rather die than have a public relationship!" wow! I admire her for being so strong! she doesn't want to publicize her relationships so IF EVER she's in a relationship with LMH right now this guy is very lucky coz she will never go public! she's one of a kind! Her personal life is not for sale! Such a strong and level headed woman!

And I think she is not an easy girl. No matter how handsome the guy is she will always look at the personality first than his outward appearance! I hope she's not in love now! love you PSH!

itemprop="name" style="font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-size: 1.6em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; text-align: center; box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"CASTING NEWS: Park Shin Hye confirmed for PinocchioPSH_2.jpg

Park Shin Hye has officially accepted the lead role in the upcoming drama Pinocchio. Her male costar has not been cast yet, though Lee Jong Suk is still in talks for the role.

Park Shin Hye will play a young reporter who suffers from "Pinocchio syndrome," where her body won't allow her to tell a lie. Each time she lies, she hiccups. The drama will follow her and a group of other rookie reporters on the job. Now that the series details are out, Park Shin Hye does sound like a great fit for the role. The series writer reportedly envisioned the role of the innocent reporter who can't lie with Park Shin Hye in mind.

The series Pinocchio will be created by the same writer-director team behind the hit series I Hear Your Voice, so if Lee Jong Suk joins the cast, it will be a happy little I Hear Your Voice reunion!

LeeJong_Suk.jpg

http://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/casting-news-park-shin-hye-confirmed-for-pinocchio/

Guest jennbee

Agie said:

Sorry if I repost the interview from @miss_shady_xv ...sigh when I read the interview, I'm concern about Shin Hye...well, we know fame come with a price. Now Shin Hye is in the top of her career if we compare her with other actress who has the same age with her...I hope Shin Hye always stronger and all her happy and painful experiences could shape her into a better person...and people around her who love her dearly will always support her and keep her well grounded....

and wow..wow..wow...about her past love 3 years ago....now I know Shin Hye is a keeper hehehe...well Shin Hye do not lose hope in love OK...try and find love again and ...Someday you will find your soul mate you will build your happy family with him like your dream hehehehe.....SHIN HYE...FIGHTING....