❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

김은숙 작가, 블록버스터 드라마 '태양의 후예'로 돌아온다

Writer Kim Eun Sook, who has penned such hits such as “The Heirs,” “Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “Secret Garden,” has revealed the story line for her next drama.

Hwa and Dam Pictures, which will be in charge of producing Kim Eun Sook’s next project, announced on February 18 that the working title of the drama is “Descendants of the Sun.” Centering on people who work at disaster scenes, the story will follow how the leads will slowly open up to each other through sacrifice and consideration amid the desperate situations they encounter. According to the production company, this drama will be a human melodrama of a blockbuster level difficult to be found among Korean dramas.

“Descendants of the Sun” will be co-produced by Hwa and Dam Pictures and Baruson Entertainment. Hwa and Dam Pictures has worked previously with Kim Eun Soon on “Secret Garden,” “Gentleman’s Dignity,” and “The Heirs.” Baruson produced the films “The Good, the Bad, the Weird,” “Mother,” and “The Servant.” ”Descendants of the Sun” will be Baruson’s first drama production.

Kim Eun Sook will be co-writing with writer Kim Won Suk, who penned the drama “The Queen’s Classroom.”

“Descendants of the Sun” will start filming in the latter part of this year at overseas locations, and is expected to air in early 2015 on SBS.

Who would you like to see cast in the drama?

shin-cuty-o.gif
                            sh-cartoonscrip_zpsfb03f01e.gif    qicq4esdiuoiivehwgbp.gif tg2b5xreaak5y5oodz5w.gif a16ttzfujc4ga1o9qaow.gif     

CREDIT TO INVIDUALLY OWNERS OF VIDEOS AND GIFS10095.gif

MY DEAR by Park Shin Hye

My dear, when I open my eyes in the morning I think of you

My love, your sweet scent Your heart fluttering whispers You are coming to me

I pretend to not care as I say hello But I freeze after our eyes meet I feel like a fool for some reason Do you know that my feelings are growing day by day?

Hey, I really like you Look at me, shyly saying this to you I want to show you my heart a little bit You are the best dear to me

Heavenly break when you look at me and smile My sky is especially bright The wind tickles the tip of my nose Your scent makes me dizzy I think my watch is broken Why does time go so fast when I’m with you?

Fall in love, it’s a common expression But it’s the only thing I can think of right now

My all, your low voice talks like a dream You are coming to me

I’m so out of it when I hear your voice My heart starts to pound I close my eyes, I don’t know, I just wanna tell you everything

Hey, I really like you Look at me, shyly saying this to you I want to show you my heart a little bit You are the best dear to me

Even this song that I’m singing out of happiness I’ll always sing it for you You are the best dear to me You are the best dear to me You are the best dear to me

Source: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/park-shin-hye-my-dear

Guest ParkS1430294123

:x i love this videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMWFv_iBjEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMWFv_iBjEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFMWFv_iBjEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwnYPfOJZgU

[Magazine] CECI, August 2014 /2014년 8

credit : http://pshsupporters.tistory.com

I think the one who play the guitar was her brother right? Park Shi Won....love seeing how supportive both of them to each other....2060095087_173e02b7_daum_gallery_photo_22060095087_4f272f3e_daum_gallery_photo_2

credit pic to respective owner

With her different outfits for her FM, does she like... go off stage to change for a few minutes, or does she do that cool thing where she takes some sorta lift down and magically changes in a few seconds? :-O

Park Shin Hye stopped by Japan for her solo fan meeting!

According to her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment on July 22, Park Shin Hye met with fans on her '2014 Story of Angel in Japan' tour at Osaka and Yamano Hall, Tokyo on July 19-20. Park Shin Hye showcased her singing ability, performing six songs including her remake of Standing Egg's "Breakup For You, Not Yet For Me", "Arm Pillow", "Pitch Black", and "My Dear". Park Shin Hye's older brother and the composer behind "My Dear", Park Shin Won, also made a surprise guest appearance and played the guitar for Park Shin Hye's performances.

During the talk session in the latter-half of the concert, Park Shin Hye chatted about 'Heirs', played a 'Cha Eun Sang impersonation' game with fans, and made mango juice. The actress also stepped out in her 'Jeguk' high school uniform, bringing back memories for fans and more during the two-hour event.

Park Shin Hye will continue on her tour in Shanghai, Chongqing, Beijing, and Changsa as well as Taiwan, Thailand, and Singapore.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/park-shin-hye-graces-japan-during-her-2014-story-of-angel-in-japan-tour

She sang Standing Egg's song and Arm Pillow? Awesome, the Standing Egg one is by far my fave song she has done :x

BEAUTIFUL SHINHYE IN CECI MAG...

10499617_689645781112143_357663560180966
                                             10534079_709782275761848_587357673853791
                       10526161_602465853199538_75754999204673710570552_704831232888025_232402246605129
                               1964893_704831246221357_3149344663770960

[MAG|TRANS] Park Shin Hye <CECI> August 2014 issue Interview! 
-
Q : Are there any interesting happenings recently?

PSH : This year I have enriched my life through flower arrangement. In the past the flowers wilted speedily as I do not know how to take care of them. Felt that it’s too wasteful to spend money to buy new flowers. But now, my mood is at peace because of flower arrangement. I’ve also gain knowledge on what kind of exercise is not suitable for my physique. The callus on my hand was shown in my last election voting verification photo, which was being queried by fans why did I bluntly reveal the hardship of an actress. Recently, I am going to New York for holiday with Soo Jin eonni, which is much anticipated. Preparing to have some fun after movie filming has ended.

(Chinese trans of Interview cr. : 韩都衣舍朴信惠粉丝团 
English translation by : Wintercherub)

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PSHICgiphy.gif