❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jennbee

@StaRix wow! the tag MOONLIGHT seems familiar to me and when I checked the website, I discovered that he/she is IU's fan. I remember the photo of Shin-hye he/she took when our girl went to IU's concert. Is he/she following Shin-hye too now? I love the candid photos specifically this one. I wonder what is she doing here :P276F534D53BAA68520A919

http://phil.korean-culture.org/navigator.do?menuCode=201002010014&action=VIEW&seq=54960

Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines

The JuanSarang Project: KCC Anniversary Online Contest 

CONTEST MECHANICS

1. Follow/Like KCC's Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, to join.

2. On your timeline, post and share your answer to any of the 3 questions below with an attached photo (related to the answer). Don't forget to use the following hashtags:  #JuanSarang2014 #KoreanCulturePH

a. What was my most memorable experience in KCC?

b. Why do I love Korean culture?

c. What is my wish for KCC's 3rd year anniversary?

EXAMPLE:  "My most memorable experience in KCC was when I became the BEST STUDENT FOR BASIC KOREAN! #JuanSarang2014 #KoreanCulturePH"

*include photo credits, if necessary

*the posts & shares should be in public 

3. In a random draw, 1 winner will be chosen for each KCC SNS every week (3winners/week)!

Contest period:  July 1-31, 2014

PRIZES

JOIN NOW and get a chance to win your favorite KPOP item set!

Winners should claim their prizes at KCC, BGC Taguig.

img6.gif

*Other items are not shown in the picture

To get the latest KCC updates, subscribe to our mailing list now: KCC Mailing List

In a place like this, photos ShinHye is, was used.
It is that actress on behalf of South Korea.
I am happy.

jennbee

said: @StaRix wow! the tag MOONLIGHT seems familiar to me and when I checked the website, I discovered that he/she is IU's fan. I remember the photo of Shin-hye he/she took when our girl went to IU's concert. Is he/she following Shin-hye too now? I love the candid photos specifically this one. I wonder what is she doing here

:P

Guest flowofsoul

viewimage.php?id=3dbcc22df6da31a866a6d3& 0B3nCShIXUTNUYnptWHRPWVVEdTA  0B3nCShIXUTNUdGcyUjFOb28yc2c
cr:http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkshinhye&no=215589&page=1    http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkshinhye&no=215600&page=1

Let's vote for Shin Hye  :x
Goddess of Asia
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Have a good day :x

Uri King & Queen looking cute with each other  kekeke :x :x 
tumblr_n8bbqxd9Ap1to9y0zo1_500.gif

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"(Eng Sub) 20140706 Median CF - Dental Beauty Drama

Translator: Lunagal
Timer/Encoder: tiacosas

@giselle_tw Thank you for the subbed videos of Median. I kept watching them. They both are so cute! Can't wait to see their movies. I hope to see them both in drama. YYS is one of my fave actors as well :D They look so adorable!  :x :\">

Is it just me or has unnie lost weight?  @-)
As long as she maintains her sexy and perfect figure, I'll be okay with it. Judging from the Millet Fansigning photos, her cheeks seem less round and her legs aren't as big?

Guest jennbee

JamieL

said: Is it just me or has unnie lost weight?  @-)

As long as she maintains her sexy and perfect figure, I'll be okay with it. Judging from the Millet Fansigning photos, her cheeks seem less round and her legs aren't as big?

Movie 2014 - The Tailors/ Sanguiwon 상의원

QUEEN SHINHYE    AND    KING  YUEN YOON SUK                                   

1903990_219118298278397_1374886971_n.jpg

Queen Park Shin hye & King Yeun Yoo Suk in the movie of Royal Tailor / Sanguiwon 
                                                UPCOMING KOREAN MOVIE 2014.... cant wait!!! watch it!! JULY 

Park Shin Hye will take on the role of "Royal Tailors" is a beautiful fan run ^^ Park Shin Hye will play the role of the Queen of King Yeun Yoo Suk
Movie 2014 - The Tailors/ Sanguiwon

‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ and ‪#‎YooYunSuk‬

credit to the owner

Thank you graphics

@JamieL Thank you for sharing the pix, it could be the pixel of the picture or for me, she looks healthy, she doesn't look fat. She has flesh hehe rather than skeleton thin, I think. I think she is just human like anyone of us, we all have gain weight moment or  lose weight moment. Especially when the time of the month comes, we would be craving food and stuffing ourselves and then we would cry over it hehehe but overall, she is beautiful inside out and healthy.  :x :x