❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

reposting.... flawless shinhye 

i find her very beautiful and flawless in this gifs, that's why i reposted? whenever i see her in this gifs, i feel so happy and fulfilled. although i miss her in a small screen. but i'm hoping she will do another t.v. series after the hiers with a brilliant cast star and can showcase her  amazing ability in acting.

credit to the owner of the gifs..
Thank you graphics

@JenniferG, same with me, i also want to see Shinhye in the drama but there's no news that she will doing a drama :(:( I miss her so bad... But i won't lose hope because maybe miracle will come and Shinhye will appear in a drama in this year kekeke :)>-

I actually came across this video in vimeo.com/92814439 - Kelly Channel.Then I take it to our @mosquito wonder if she can tell me more about what Shinhye said in this video.Turned out it's about PSH philosophy in life. How she lead her life and manage it. Oh, how I'm proud of her :X 
As our @mosquito said this video is about SH attitude in life, a very nicely done & touching clip; she talked about her viewers, her life, her success, her parents, her beliefs - you can totally feel her sincerity & truthfulness through these interviews from various occasions overtime.
I decided to sub it because the video indeed really nicely done. And I want people to know her more. 
Here is the Google Drive version :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vvUUYkue9ZaTNzYzMzdjNoNGc/edit?usp=sharing
VIMEO LINK :
vimeo.com/99410232

Screencaps 
wjo3.jpg xx4h6.jpg qp8k.jpg 288i0.jpg
Video full credit to :
 @小小小五儿

@JenniferG, same with me, i also want to see Shinhye in the drama but there's no news that she will doing a drama   I miss her so bad... But i won't lose hope because maybe miracle will come and Shinhye will appear in a drama in this year kekeke 

@bluenB  let's crossed our fingers for that chingu, just like you i also believed in miracles and prayers.if you prayed so hard and asked . god will give it to you even if it is an impossible. but impossible will be possible too? maybe latter of this year she will do a drama. hoping again even if she's very busy with her studies and activities with fm.

Guest annariana18

K.Will asked Yong Jun Hyung of Beast about featuring in Park Shin Hye song in K.Will's Youngstreet Radio Show
BrN85zCCYAAQ0Lo.jpg
cr : yongjunna

this guy... :-w he make me can't stop spazzing. btw I love the way he said she is a friend :x sweet. so he actually want Shin Hye in Beast MV? :\"> we have the same wish Yong Jun Hyung shi. let's make it happen, ok? :P

a small note : K.Will is a singer, dancer, and actor

@giselle_tw thank you for the subbed version. I enjoyed watching it. What a humble young woman. I had tears with me while watching it. I pray her the success and life as well as happiness that she deserves.  
I hope to see her in dramas soon  :x

Beast at K.Will's YoungStreet / Junhyung talking about Shinhye @8:36 *_*

@credit to yunmei 매

lol at reaction from the members xD especially Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojon ^^

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

This is my wish list of artists for Shin's to star in their MV's: :D  [-O< [-O< [-O<
- CN BLUE!!! (wishful thinking :(( )
- Ft Island (a little bit more possible than CNB, but still a looooooong shot)
- of course Beast
- OF COURSE Super Junior <3
- Big Bang
- Infinite
- 2pm
- JYJ
- MBLAQ
- DBSK
- ZE:A
- Gary

p.s. I don't mind for him to be asked about Shin in interviews ;)) :\"> I like when Shins friends, or potential "more than friends" talk about her ;) :x

edit: I don't know why I used this ^:)^ as praying and not this [-O< :-/
wow I'm gonna just lol at myself :P

Hi @Valkyrie
WOW. I wasn't expecting to find someone here that shares my love for this 2 AMAZING people :D I think I need to start spaming RS mailbox with request for Shin to appear ;) ;) (I just hope that someone there knows english :P )

Honestly I NEVER understand anyone that doesn't love her 8-| (I'm biased like that :P ) all the more people that hate her and bash her :-@ (:|  but my response is like :-@ talk to my hand and have a nice life drowning in your hate... :-h
Shinhye is a beautiful angel and nothing will change that O:-) no matter what this people say B-)

and just like you, she's the only asian celebrity/star that I'm invested in xD She and Kyu are the only people that I "stalk" on the internet (well 15& too, but not as much ;) ) :D don't worry I'm harmless :P

I don't ship them as well, but I would like for them to be friends, because they're both an amazing people to be friends with :x

I don't know how Siwon slipped my mind :P

on a side note did you read KyuShin fanfic on asianfanfiction?? it's awesome ^^ 

Kim Gura for sure likes her B-) He was very enthusiastic when she was mention by Lee Seung Hwan on RS :P And let's not forget when he said on TAXI that her face was like Amazon :x :x

WOW I never used so many different emoticons :P lol at myself :D

HUGS!!!

@resrmith

I'm glad you're feeling me My Dear ^^ (a little shout-out to Shins song lol) I'm praying for some ShinhyeXSuju interaction :D
Actually when I heard that Shinhye would join LOTTE I was like YES!! THIS IS A CHANCE!! \:D/ but then I was brought down to earth by photoshoop  :(( :(( :(:P
but still... I'm putting my fate in Heechul that he's gonna introduce them to each other :D:P and that he will invite her to SJ concert *_*

*I hope that Junhyung will invite her to Beast concert *_*

Like I said before, Shin can handle RS :)>- fingers crossed that it's gonna happen :)>-

HUGS!!

snow00white

said: Beast at K.Will's YoungStreet / Junhyung talking about Shinhye @8:36 *_*

@credit to

yunmei 매

lol at reaction from the members xD especially Kikwang, Yoseob and Doojon ^^

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^ ^

^

This is my wish list of artists for Shin's to star in their MV's:

:D

^

^ ^

^ ^

^

- CN BLUE!!! (wishful thinking

:(

( )

- Ft Island (a little bit more possible than CNB, but still a looooooong shot)

- of course Beast

- OF COURSE Super Junior <3

- Big Bang

- Infinite

- 2pm

- JYJ

- MBLAQ

- DBSK

- ZE:A

- Gary

p.s. I don't mind for him to be asked about Shin in interviews

;)

) :\"> I like when Shins friends, or potential "more than friends" talk about her

;)

:x

@giselle_tw , thank you for bringing the sub video here, you and your Minshiner gang are so hard working hehehe :) :) to bring Shin Hye news, please send my regards to @mosquito too for her translation :) ...it really insightful, and help me more to know Shin Hye better....every time I see her speech in SBS awards, I get misty eyes...such filial daughter and girl who know to appreciate all people around her, and never forget her root and where she coming from :) ...look at all adoring expression from staff and crew the heirs who attend that night .....

and for not OOT ...here's Shin Hye charity pics with ANJEL in 2012, to help children from Japan earthquake8UElGyO.jpgvd4tOE4.jpg3C0m0fR.jpg

uKqRZXB.jpgoR2GGvQ.jpgkWqoz1L.jpgeJQKvum.jpgtiz6GLh.jpgJnkuwUK.jpg

credit pics as tagged

Guest annariana18

Shin Hye at the 2nd place now in GOA. let's keep voting for her and widen the gap.
park-shin-hye.jpg?w=600
cr as tagged

look at her :x you know she worth to be the first place. because she is the true goddess.. :x
well, maybe not for other people but us! :) 
Edited : Oh no! She dropped to the fourth place.

박신혜 배우님의 2014년  6월 스케줄을 알려드립니다.                     http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220017897303

-------------------------------------  - 영화 '상의원' 촬영중 -    - 6월 7일 요기요 광고 촬영  
- 6월 10일 화보 촬영, 기아대책 관련녹음
- 6월 11일 밀레 후시 녹음 
- 6월 12일 요기요 광고 지면 촬영
- 6월 14-15일 상하이 국제영화제 참석
- 6월 21일 마몽드 팬 사인회
- 6월 24일 특허청 행사 (섹션TV 연예통신 인터뷰)
- 6월 30일 2014 방송통신위원회 방송대상 시상식
 * 6월 29일 MBC 섹션TV 연예통신 특허청 행사 방송 

6월 11일 'My Dear (부제: 꽃)' 음원 공개
 -------------------------------------  수정사항은 이 게시물에서 계속 수정될 예정입니다.불가피한 스케줄 변동과 비공개 스케줄이 있음을 양해해 주시기 바랍니다.  항상 든든한 버팀목이 되어주시는 팬 여러분께 감사드립니다. 

Actor Park Shin Hye's schedule will tell you in June 2014.

http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/220017897303
-------------------------------------

-
The movie "One on 'shooting -

- June 7 Yo Yogi commercial shoot

- June 10 photo shoot, the relevant record for the Hungry

- June 11, Fushimi record Millet

- June 12 shooting Yogi yo advertising space

- June 14 to 15 to attend the Shanghai International Film Festival

- June 21 Mamonde fan meet

- June 24 Patent events (Section TV Entertainment Communication Interview)

- June 30, 2014 Korea Communications Commission Broadcasting Award

* June 29th broadcast MBC Section TV Entertainment Communication Patent events

June 11 'My Dear (subtitle: flower)' sound public 

-------------------------------------

Continued modifications are scheduled to be fixed in this post.
Private inevitable schedule changes and schedule, please note that.
  Have you always been a solid underpin to thank the fans.

Starlight angels! Keep voting for psh at GOA. She's dropped to 3rd place now. :((  Lets keep voting and bring her to the top again cause the competition is quite fierce. Come one, dont stop voting. Aaja aaja!  

:-*

@jennbee thank you for sharing the video. Although, I do not understand but I enjoyed it thoroughly hehehe I can't help but be envious of her beautiful hair!!! So healthy and shiny and flowy and she's getting thinner than before me thinks.  :(|)