❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Omooo her skin is unbelievably flawless.... *sooo jealous*... she is so pretty! I don't think I have ever felt tired saying that hehehe..  Thank you @resrimith for sharing that pix of hers.  I am so happy she  is endorsing something very meaningful like her recent events. 

Guest jennbee

@branwen me too! The teddy bear seems familiar to me wondering where I saw it..Look what I found!  :P

Shippers are good at this! He coincidentally used the same one as props on photo shoot. :))tumblr_n7onbro1Av1t0k471o1_500.jpg
cr: shxwb

Here's another poll from Showbiz Korea - Which drama do you think received the most love from the global fans. Vote by liking Park Shin Hye drama entry, The Heirs, at the comment section. Vote here. :)

Lol @Jennbee that teddy bear pic..i know its random. But i love it. :P Ppl are really talented in finding such connections na...  :D
=))
tumblr_mur7k0fNC31rcpwx1o3_250.gif
ctto.
And friends, in the above gif, who are those two girls..? I mean i know its girl's day.. I guess one person is minah and whose the other one.?
I love shin hye's interaction with them.Our shin hye always compliments ppl. Seriously i love that quality in her. She puts herself down(when there is no need to) and always praise others.She is awesome jus like that. :x

http://weibo.com/p/1006061820399584/weibo?from=page_100606&mod=TAB#place

#漂亮C-Girl#复赛将于7.26在上海华丽打响!实力当红明星携漂亮女神@朴信惠 倾情加盟!【超强评委即刻揭晓】新一代偶像男神@张翰 ,综艺精灵@沈凌 ,知名策划人宋秉华,少女时代舞蹈老师JIN HYUNO,准备好与评委共同见证C-GIRL这几个月努力的漂亮“橙”果了吗?

一场漂亮满分的视听盛宴即将开启,Are youready?

34544079.gif

# The game in front of the beautiful C-Girl# finals goes to war gorgeously in Shanghai on July 26!
There is ability, and a star adds ParkShinHye of a beautiful goddess!
[i announce the super strong selection committee committee immediately]
New generation idol male deity, Hans.Zhang,
Variety wizard, Shenlin
Program planner, Songbinghua
"Girls' Generation" Dance choreographer, HYUNO JIN,
By selection committee committee combination, I am ready with C-GIRL, and is it eager beautiful "orange" fruit of this how many months?
Watch it once because the fair best grand banquet is held soon; and Are you ready?

005vJGG3jw1eh45xdqnxxj33eo29ve86.jpg

Hans.Zhang

http://weibo.com/zhanghan1006

48a67945jw1eh7ncgi7trj20qo0qo76u.jpg

Shenlin

An event site manager of 2013 "C-girl."

http://weibo.com/shenling

o0495049512984200935.png

HYUNO JIN 

http://www.oninstagram.com/profile/hyunoj

Guest nistymaj

resrimith said: Lol @Jennbee that teddy bear pic..i know its random. But i love it. :P Ppl are really talented in finding such connections na...  :D
=))

And friends, in the above gif, who are those two girls..? I mean i know its girl's day.. I guess one person is minah and whose the other one.?
I love shin hye's interaction with them.Our shin hye always compliments ppl. Seriously i love that quality in her. She puts herself down(when there is no need to) and always praise others.She is awesome jus like that. :x

@nistymaj
Haha sis.. Yup.. I too didnt find anybody to look upset after the call. Infact all were so excited while talking with our shin hye and were energized by the call.  :))
I thank beast for making me happy with their reactions. ;)) Gikwang and yoseob's reaction was so cute and priceless. :) And i honestly felt junhyung looked happy during and after the call.. like he is proud of his friend. ;))
Yoseob looks like a kid but in reality he is elder to our shin hye and gikwang has acted with our shin hye as a couple many years ago and doojoon and shin hye have worked as MC together and were in a variety show together. So many connections. :)

Now after reading ur comment i m going again to watch that video for the nth time to look at hyunseung. hehe. :-h

Park Shin Hye appointed as Ambassador for Chung Ang University
BrCJ0JlCUAARztD.jpg:large
                                                          via PSH_Baidubar
Edit:Oh i am really sorry.. Jus now saw the above post with the same pic. So i will add this along to my post.BrBuvWuCAAEFQHM.jpg:large
via:PSH_Supporters