❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hehehe thank you for guessing my next CF partner
6wmNQXj.gif

1. Yoon Shi Yoon2. Jung Il Woo3. Yong Hwa4. Just random model ...LOL5. @BellaL ...hmm other name who havent have an opportunity working with Shin Hye??...gosh that long list hehehehe6. Kim Bum 

Guest massakkali

@NileRose
I missed you too! I'm in my final grade of school. I have to study a lot so I can enter a good university next year :( But I still make sure to check this thread out as much as I can... It's great how all of my chingus have kept this thread soo active! 

massakkali

said: @NileRose

I missed you too! I'm in my final grade of school. I have to study a lot so I can enter a good university next year

:(

But I still make sure to check this thread out as much as I can... It's great how all of my chingus have kept this thread soo active! 

@Agie 
Hehe.. You activated d naughty thoughts. See how fast it had spread. Lol. 8-}

@NileRose
Always expecting d impossible. My momma bear. >:D<
@StaRix
Always realistic and grounded with her thoughts. Thats our immortal starix baby. :)>-
@BellaL
She wants a new guy so she can add to the wiki it seems. Lol. How dedicated. :x
@honey25g
Cute.. asking who is joon. n nw she wants kim bum.. i mean as a cf partner. lol. :))
I cant with you guys. :-j
I love you. You make me lol with your posts. :-*

Oh my god.. Went back page n saw that i was d one who started wondering about d guy in the pic first lol. And our agie starting with the analysation by posting a pic. Looking at his lean frame..cant able to make any guess. 
:o3 :o3 :o3

Shin Hye looks cool with blade...Xena....oooops I mean Shin Hye the warrior princess LOL...so here's the gif I made hehehe
fWkN5x6.gif
WpBYw8J.gifYKOuH92.gif

.....and  YES just by seeing this gif...I think Shin Hye is ready to do sageuk and martial art movie :)

Lol @carolinebestever chingu is also wondering about the guy in the vegemil cf. I didnt see that before.Haha.. i want to know our @nistymaj choice..I hope @bunnybear and @MISSMOON will soon join in this converstion with us.. :-j

Guest MISSMOON

Agie said: Shin Hye looks cool with blade...Xena....oooops I mean Shin Hye the warrior princess LOL...so here's the gif I made hehehe
.....and  YES just by seeing this gif...I think Shin Hye is ready to do sageuk and martial art movie :)