❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

롯데면세점(LOTTE DUTY FREE) Dream Journey IN JEJU #4 KOR

롯데면세점(LOTTE DUTY FREE) Dream Journey IN JEJU #4 ENG

롯데면세점(LOTTE DUTY FREE) Dream Journey IN JEJU #4 JPN

cr to uploader

Guest bunnybear

JenniferG said: hi good p.m  bunny bear can i asked the one picture that you post shinhye sitting with 2 boys and 1 girl. it's her new photo or old. and i hear that she's making a stage play, it is true or not. i hope it's true co'z i want to see her venturing in another fields. tnx...

Guest bunnybear

yay, another cf!  \:D/ yes, she's so lovely in this picture. :x

10171165_618183358263279_974414516_n.jpg1972364_618183338263281_920220785_n.jpg
ctto

it's for vogue magazine? i hope they release more pictures.

the lotte duty free  :x

Oh dear chingu @snow00white. I think we live in different time zones. So i always see ur comments late n cant have a direct convo. Ur posts r wonderful to read. I love the idea of our shin hye in ktr. :) But i really dont know how we can contact them.. or if tweeting them in twitter would have any effect. Seriously language seems to be a biggest barrier there. And i believe the starlight angels in the official fansites would absolutely respond if u contact them. We, Starlight angels are huge in number. But coordinating for such a project should come from an official side,so that many will know about it and will take part.;))
But the idea of shin hye being in radio star.. I dont know chingu. I absolutely know that shin hye can handle herself really well. But whenever celebs go to that show.. some controversies seems to arise about them. I can really name many for this and i also know some celebs who refused to go to it..because they were afraid. :-SS

@BellaL 
Do not fear,as usual i m here to help u. lol. :D
Dear chingus.. From what i see.. Our shin hye is one of the muse for Ferragamo this year. So she will be doning their clothes..in this case, the shoes as part of their 35th year anniversary. BkQ7s6wCYAEe4hN.jpg
ctto.
And at the downright corner of the picture.. we can see its for vogue magazine. So probably shin hye along with the other Seoul muses will be sporting the shoe and must have been photographed for the future issue of the vogue magazine(as seen in the above pic) highlighting about "Ferragamo" brand and their Vara ladies Shoes Anniversary. :)
And this is not the first time shin hye is being associated with Salvatore Ferragamo. Before this Shin Hye was invited to the launch of Ferragamo's Spring/Summer 2011.Some pictures:Park+Shin+Hye+jokes+Salvatore+Ferragamo+
Something funny must have happened here. lol. c.jpgctto.
But if i am wrong and indeed some cf or anything comes out. Pls dont gang up on me. ^#(^ Although i highly doubt it. Cos fashion brands usually dont go for cf n all.

does ferragamo hire her as cf model? i thought it will be attending event like she does at miu-miu event. please someone enlighten me..

The article(Vogue Korea) says it's a one-time event type project. Ferragamo named 15 celebs in Seoul as muses for its Vara shoes to celebrate Vara product's 35th anniversary and had a photo shoot with each muse in their choice of Vara shoes.