❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose

said:

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye biography on her Twitter Profile!

first: "Ttiling ttiling I am a person who wants to live my life happily and healthily."

2nd: She added one more sentence in her bio "함께 있는 우리를 보고 싶다" (Trans: I want to see us together)

ٍSource : YongShin FC on FB 

dreamcatcher7 said:

I'm such a fan of Park Shin Hye! What did she do to me?!? Hahahahaha!! I watched Korean dramas before, but until the drama ends, I will not bother to know their names (since it's kinda hard to pronounce)

:P

But through her latest drama (The Heirs), I really got 'addicted' to her!! Like I always follow this thread to know what's happening to her!! What did she do to me?!?!?! 

=))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Karaoke-Thaisub] Park Shin Hye (박신혜) - 팔베개 (Arm Pillow)

Cr; to the owner 

Guest MISSMOON

@mimimomom a new delurker here, welcome to the family chingu >:D< , like what I said to @dreamcatcher7 don't be shy in posting & don't go back to your shells chingu ... one of the good things abt u 2 is that u guys have easy usernames which we can easily remeber  :)>- .... some soompiers have difficult usernames with spaces, it is difficult to mention them....GS2ys.gif

btw why the thread looks quiet :-$

dreamcatcher7

said:

I'm such a fan of Park Shin Hye! What did she do to me?!? Hahahahaha!! I watched Korean dramas before, but until the drama ends, I will not bother to know their names (since it's kinda hard to pronounce)

:P

But through her latest drama (The Heirs), I really got 'addicted' to her!! Like I always follow this thread to know what's happening to her!! What did she do to me?!?!?! 

=))

same here chingus i'm also an addict fan of shinhye since he's beautiful days. i watch all of her  t.v series and movies except the evil twins, i search all the sites but only the teaser that i get. can someone help me to find the full movie of it. i will trully appreciated.

JenniferG

said: same here chingus i'm also an addict fan of shinhye since he's beautiful days. i watch all of her  t.v series and movies except the evil twins, i search all the sites but only the teaser that i get. can someone help me to find the full movie of it. i will trully appreciated.

MISSMOON

said: @mimimomom a new delurker here, welcome to the family chingu >

:D

< , like what I said to @dreamcatcher7 don't be shy in posting

:)

>- .... some soompiers have difficult usernames with spaces, it is difficult to mention them....

btw why the thread looks quiet :-$

Whats wrong with soompi? One blue screen is coming saying vanilla is installed whenever i try to navigate to some page.. Its already very late here. So i will better go listen to Park shin hye's Arm pillow and mamonde cf n go to sleep. Good night chingus. :-h

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith my peppy unnie is here  >:D< .. u r very precious, I can't imagine the thread without u >:D< :-* 

Lee Seung Hwan talking about Shinhye on RS *_*
start @ 2:26

@credit to owner

when I heard a couple of days ago that LSH will guest on RS I was hoping that he would talk about her ^^ and it happened ;) YEAH!! I love they relationship <3
actually when he was on RS in (I think) 2008 he talk about her too ^^ I will look for this clip and post it too xD

I love her song *_* it's fresh, sweet, joyful and adorable just like our Shin <3
I would like for her to have a special stage on some music show and I'm hoping that they will play her song on the radio ^^

and about my earlier ideas:
1) to request Shinhye song on radio
2) Shinhye on KTR

1) Since I don't have an app for radio like (for example) KTR I can't request "Arm Pillow" during broadcast. So I think we can bombard diffrent stations on twiiter with request's to play it.
2) We definitely should bombard KTR on twitter ^^ She could maybe even sing Arm Pillow live *_*

I will try to message Shin's fan accounts on twitter ;) maybe even official starligh angel's account...Do you think they would get on board? Has any of you ever message them? Did they respond?

P.S. Any idea's for hashtags???

Lee Seung Hwan talking about Shinhye on RS in 2007
start @ 6:50

after watching this clip and Shin's guesting at TAXI and even CNBlue guesting at TAXI I thought that Kim Gura must really like Shin ^^
That's why my next campaing will be for Shin to appear on RS *_* I actually thought about this since beginning of last year. My dream would be for her to appear in episode with the rest of ANJELL. They could do an ANJELL special but I thought they wouldn't do it since ANJELL came out from YAB which is a drama from other station soo...you know when I'm going with this...Unfortunately, since I think that the ratings would be HUGE.
Other themes could be:
1) hallyu stars
2) all-round entertainers (acting, dancing, singing)
3) actresses of tomorow/future of korean dramas and movies
4) natural beauties
and many more
Shin is more then qualified for all of them ^^

I'm planning to write emails to them but I can only do it in english so I don't know if it will have any effect :-?? :-?? but I will try ;) I'm hopping that someone from RS stuff will understand it [-O< [-O<

for now I am ending my posting spree with Shin ^^

giphy.gif

WE HAVE ALL FALLEN FOR HER <3<3<3