❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

@NileRose
I wasn't supposed to say it but I just can't help it.Those white pants!! Wahaha. =)) =))

@resmirith
Is it a good thing or a bad thing?? Hehehe And you haven't watched Heartstrings yet??? Like for real???

Guest branwen

@resmirith
Ah, I saw the comment. Like I said before, I've learned a lot. Hehehe. Everyone has her own bias, and there's no reason to get hurt over such comments. We do that here sometimes.
And for heaven's sake, Go Ara and Park Shin Hye are friends. I know her fans and PSH fans may not go along well sometimes, but I don't care because those two girls are friends and I will respect that friendship. For that alone, I won't say anything bad about those people who don't like SH. That's their own opinion. I have mine as well. Wanna hear it?

Go Ara is a good actress. She has been in the industry for so many years and she has worked hard to be where she is right now. She deserves it. She was so good in Reply 1994 and I salute her for staying in the industry that has ignored her for so many years despite her talents. I was so happy that she got that role with LSG. I am happy that she's now acting again on TV and I respect her a lot. I may not love her as much as I love PSH, but I respect her and like her just the same.

@resmirith:actually I won't go there & I don't care about their minds if they have something come here and talk openly , as @branwen said they are friends & we respect her as friend & as actress also we love uri shin hye & should respect the others stars either we like it or not , & we won't fight on something stupid actually I am tired to reply on any one who just hate shin hye or think she doesn't deserve ,,,,,,,etc 
Shin hye sweet heart read alot & see alot of things she wants to live happily in peaceful environment who love it just accept her & who hate her just don't watch her easy way to deal with things .

Guest branwen

@resmirith
Tell you the truth, I was kinda disappointed too. Coz you know, they're friends so I expect some fans to support that friendship. But well, that's life. I'm just glad that they are both doing well right now, busy with their own projects, and are being recognized as actresses in their own rights. And yeah, like @NileRose said, Shin Hye wants to live happily and healthily so we should probably do the same. Hehehe.

Dont_worry_Be_happy.gif

@branwen No chingu.. We are the only ppl who never mention or say anything about other Celebrities. You know.. Somehow i always end up wishing to know opposite point of view..(its a bad habit i say..i m trying to control it..lol..) So i end up in diff pages of other stars nt only in soompi. And our baby girl's name is one popular topic in many places(I mean it in a sarcstic way). Most of the time i keep ignoring it. Till date..I guess we r all doing that only. I too even wonder..Y cant i go down to that level..n speak ill abt others..Bt i never have..and I CANT. :-??
Grr.. Spoiler nt working.. Oh i love that gif u hav posted. I love that drama too.

@resmirith : And I want to add Park Shin Hye not one of those OK ,Park Shin Hye is a name in the industry and if they don't know just go to check .Park Shin Hye doesn't steal any one chance she work barely one project / Year .Park Shin Hye being hated bcz her job is to act.If Some people are jealous , angry or Sad seriously I don't care OK .The people come to her & asking her to work so  she should refuse to give chance to other What stupid reason ?? Give me the reason .
Park Shin Hye if She won something bcz the people vote or without voting to her & your majesty think that isn't fair.
Seriously Those words for whom think that shin hye stealing everything from their stars who think Shin Hye is climbing on Others 10 years of  hard working & you talking about her like she is a thief of your star's glory but this year she being noticed inside korea & 2009 outside korea OK
..So she isn't a thief because she deserve everything good  shin hye work & deserve it 

Guest branwen

@resmirith
It's a hard life, right? Hehehe. It's really hard to ignore the haters and bashers. I've tried fighting back some time ago, in one of those blog sites, and it's not even worth it. The time, the hurt, and the headache the bashing gives to the blog owner. We should choose our battles, though and I can say posting on another actor/actress/idol  turf is the craziest idea. Hehehe. Don't even try. We can defend her on neutral sites. Sometimes you gotta let that irritation out. Just don't bash or hate. The negative feelings can eat you up.

Hahahaaha  :)) =)) I am happy to say this words & I am not afraid from any anyone if I dislike something in him or her I don't mention him or her bcz I don't need it .
Shin Hye is sweet heart & I hope her life will happy with who deserve her love  :x
Shin hye for my point of view she want to spread love & doesn't want nothing from this world bcz everything will go but who will remember her by her works .
Someone like her open like a book you feel she is like friend not celebrity .

tumblr_inline_n08hwbP6lQ1rv0uui.gif
tumblr_m2ifbbgk0k1qauajd.jpg