❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

Shin Hye's giant poster for Jenny's House (the one who does her make up, hehehe)

BjQWy_9CUAAaa8A.jpg
credit to @QBeeLL and PSH_DC Gallery

resrimith said: I am upset guys.. Pls cheer me up..Coming here from netizenbuzz.It was nt even shin hye's article. Some one posted a pic calling her very pretty in nana's article comment section n there are like n no of ppl saying that she isnt.. Some even calling names..I cant even.Jus because she is well loved by knetz than their biases she keeps getting hate.In one way.. I am jus happy that korean celebs dont know english.. Otherwise it would be worse.
I dont know.. I love you park shin hye.. Dont mind the haters. Fighting..(This last line i am jus imagining i m saying it dirctly to shin hye)

Guest eppas05

Shin Hye cannot please everybody, as long as she is love by her fans, she is a happy lady. Everybody has their own mind, do not mind all the haters, they are not a happy camper. Smile and be cool.... :\">

Guest bunnybear

destinii23 said: @branwen encouraged me to post here, in spite of my not having any interesting to say. Thank you :)
I've posted here in this thread before about how I came to be her fan and such, so I won't repeat myself :)
It's really amazing how she decided to resume school despite her hectic schedule of CFs, event invites and various filming (especially her Sangiwon movie) and her insistence on having a full school life. How difficult it must be to juggle so many things within 24 hours a day. She is such an inspiration. :x

Guest bunnybear

@branwen, yup, she knows her priorities.
shin hye's friend Go Ara, already graduated this year,i hope she graduate soon too,
and so that we can see her more in a variety show and she can do more dramas and movies.

this is an old article.
tumblr_mjrz0tlyjx1s7vpl4o6_250.gif

Kdrama Stars Who Juggle School And Acting
BY Joan MacDonald | Sep 04, 2013 10:24 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye is also serious about her schoolwork. She has maintained a grade point average of 3.0 since she entered Chungang University in 2008, but it's not easy.

"Since I work so hard not to miss my classes, my agency hates it," said Park. As a result she doesn't sleep much to make her conflicting schedules work.

To make her agency happy, this spring she took a leave of absence for the semester and wound up playing a high school student in the upcoming drama, "The Heirs."

It's not her first leave of absence as she left school in 2009 to film "You're Beautiful." She also left in late 2010 to appear in the film, "Cyrano Agency" and the drama "Heartstrings."

While she could fit in a few classes between filming, she wants to have the full school experience. And she still has to write her thesis.
 " I'm very attached to my studies," said Park. "I want to graduate properly."

(i just get shin hye's part)
FULL ARTICLE:
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10352/20130904/kdrama-stars-who-good-grade-balancing-school-acting.htm

hello :)
today is premere the heartstrings movie in japan :)
it features
♡ <Unrequited Love Story> on 22-Mar-14
♡ <In Love Story> on 29-Mar-14

♧Content: Summary compilation + unreleased drama scenes

hope someone will upload in youtube in dailymotion :(

mbc4 channel which belong  to Arabic group mbc  make a special page for the drama and its stars Park Shin Hye & Yong Hwa :)
& also they made a special  arabic profile for our princess ,her dramas & her movies to introduce her to arabic world seriously amazing although her voice will be dubbed  :(( I am happy that is shin hye's 1st drama on Arabic Channel  :x :\"> 

Arabic :http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/awtar-alquloob.htmlEnglish :
HS1.png
HS2.png
Her profile :http://www.mbc.net/ar/programs/awtar-alquloob/articles/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%83-%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%87%D9%8A----Park-Shin-Hye-.html#comment%7ClistHS3.png
HS4.png
Hello I am back to you 
8.gifhello01.gif

• Like 1