❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@BellaL
Park Shin Hye visits Nepal to share the Christmas love

In 2009,Park Shin Hye visited the small village Tepatali in Nepal to share her Christmas love with ones in need. She loaded herself with stationary goodies like pencils and notebooks, items to improve education, as gifts for the Nepalian kids. Park Shin Hye even paid a personal visit to a specific family that was being raised by a 12-year-old boy, and managed to hand-build a windbreak on the spot. The female star continued her heartwarming labor by dressing up in a Santa Claus costume to decorate the kids' very first Christmas tree together. She even visited a quarry to help out the children who worked day and night to shatter the boulders with hammers as their only source of money.

Some references:
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2009/12/park-shin-hye-visits-nepal-to-share-the-christmas-love

https://en.korea.com/parkshinhye/board/park-shin-hye-hopes-to-help-nepalese-children-by-giving-them-the-story-books/

Guest MISSMOON

reposted from minshin thread, thanks to @shewoonmoon    Kim Woo Bin, Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho promoting “The Heirs” in Japan.

imageimageimage

@MISSMOON Ahh.. my darling lil sis is back. Did u do the exams well..?Ok ok.. i know you missed me more than others.. he he.. Its our secret. Ssshhh.. Guess what i missed u too..N not to mention @bunnybear is missing in action too. Hope she is doing fine.. 
Come here u..Friend_hug.gif
credit gif to the owner

Wow.. Park shin hye and lee min ho.. in tat heirs gif.. wearing same color outfit.. Did they had any photoshoot together..?
@giselle_tw

Whatt.... when did those three cuties.. appear together.. Oh my god.. they r wearing same color outfit..two days i didnt come online and so many things have happened..Whats happening giselle.. Is it a recent one or old one..?Too many pages to backread..So please enlighten me chingu

Guest MISSMOON

@resrimith my warm-hearted sis, u r so sweet as always <3 , I want to give u a really big  biiiiiiiiiiiig hug >:D< >:D<, I am coming to u <3tumblr_mvreocfNGj1qfvpdyo1_500.gif
 thanks god, my exams were good [-O<

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Big Bang’s T.O.P and Park Shin Hye Become New Models for Outdoor Brand
Crossing off another hot star off her list, Park Shin Hye and Big Bang’s T.O.P became the new faces of outdoor brand, Millet.

19230321.jpg

Millet announced the news on March 11, presenting Park Shin Hye and T.O.P as the new models for the 2014 S/S collection. 

The brand decided these two stars would be most fitting with T.O.P’s sharp yet charming features and Park Shin Hye’s sophisticated feminine beauty. It plans on using the new models to attract the younger generation to hiking gear. 

Photo Credit: Millet
Mwave

Guest bunnybear

i really love shin hye in sportswear.. :x  sport chick.i like all her photos in millet cf.. :-bd

fangirling..our angel and top look good together too.. :D of course she always looks good with everyone..

@resrimith,i'm here chingu  >:D<  and to all star angels, thanks for updates  , i may not post here always(some busy things to do), but i'm lurking . :D
btw, @kimsoyeon,  there's  some update  about the heartstring movie in japan?
 is that the summmary of heartstring drama or a film adaptation?

tumblr_lyuwcsaHB11rn4higo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_lyuwcsaHB11rn4higo2_r1_500.gif