❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest tohruminhye

ione said: tohruminhye said: welcome chingguuu~~ i see u in MinShin thread also...lets pour more love to our Shin Hye here..im also new here, so lets spazz together..wink wink  ;)
@ione...haha..wish that come true..in my dream..JK :D

Guest tohruminhye

just looking on YT for young shin hye program & i found this..recap back to very young, cutie & lovely shin hye...so funny & hilarious but she's really lovable &caring even from kids until her senior @ sunbae all very sweet to her..  :x

Guest MISSMOON

NileRose said: @MISSMOON : Hello dear sister I think Park Shin Hye & GD best friends & I think the pic which posted by @nistymaj is GD & Shin Hye I think she attended their party after MAMA Awards 2012.
You will Find Park shin Hye's name
in Hangul박신혜

Guest tohruminhye

ione said: tohruminhye said:@ione yeahh dats right..sometimes what we wish will come true just you have to wait for the right time..(haha..is that weird?? LOL) grateful enough we have lots of info n update from her if not we might be crazy nothing much to know from her.. LOL (im talking silly..haha)  b-(

Guest bunnybear

@NileRose - perhaps Gdragon and sh become friends (know each other if not close) because of seung ri(her classmate & friend)

Celebrities who watched Big Bang's Big Show 2010

and of course she has lots of friends in the industry since she's been 10 years as celebrity..

@NileRose, i'll repost the pic of shin hye @ mama2012 after party

tumblr_mejh4juDWq1rzu0au.jpg
the lady in white is choi ji woo (reunion of young jung suh & the adult ver in  stairway to heaven)
:x
(she mentioned in strong heart that they meet right?)

Guest westlife

tohruminhye said: just looking on YT for young shin hye program & i found this..recap back to very young, cutie & lovely shin hye...so funny & hilarious but she's really lovable &caring even from kids until her senior @ sunbae all very sweet to her..  :x

Guest MISSMOON

chingus chingus :> , I found eng sub for the photo camping of shinhye & seyoung. thanks to PSH singaphore fanclub & mohammad sunbae 

tohruminhye said haha...yes, mian mian...  ^:)^ really appreciate to all her fans around the world for updating us from every small things until now..if not, we might not know everything about her & began to love her more more more...(1 of it is the video i uploaded just now..never know about her back then..) thanks & love u all shin hye fans, frends, supporter & who's all around shin hye.. :x

p/s: sorry talk too much here..coz cant joint u all spazz all the time..only if i have long holiday, i'll be here...haha (its not looks like im from old village with no coverage but my internet sometimes sucks..ooppss) only reading all your post.. :))

bunnybear said: @NileRose - perhaps Gdragon and sh become friends (know each other if not close) because of seung ri(her classmate & friend)

Celebrities who watched Big Bang's Big Show 2010
http://bigbangupdates.com/2010/02/celebrities-big-show-2010-news.html

and of course she has lots of friends in the industry since she's been 10 years as celebrity..

@NileRose, i'll repost the pic of shin hye @ mama2012 after party

the lady in white is choi ji woo (reunion of young jung suh & the adult ver in  stairway to heaven)

Guest MISSMOON

bunnybear said:
(she mentioned in strong heart that they meet right?)

Guest tohruminhye

ione said: tohruminhye said haha...yes, mian mian...  ^:)^ really appreciate to all her fans around the world for updating us from every small things until now..if not, we might not know everything about her & began to love her more more more...(1 of it is the video i uploaded just now..never know about her back then..) thanks & love u all shin hye fans, frends, supporter & who's all around shin hye.. :x

p/s: sorry talk too much here..coz cant joint u all spazz all the time..only if i have long holiday, i'll be here...haha (its not looks like im from old village with no coverage but my internet sometimes sucks..ooppss) only reading all your post.. :))

Guest bunnybear

it's nice to investigate's shin hye's connection to some celebrities she worked before or in the music industry..

@MISSMOON, aw..thanks,  eng sub of  camping log of shin hye and se young.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"Park Shin Hye New Year Greeting 2014

(Cr:@kntv_info| MohamedSunbae) 

Guest MISSMOON

guys look at what I found in tumblr tumblr_mz7zqmDKWx1t0ejago1_500.pngposted by saltysweetcookie
devil besides u is an awesome, popular taiwanese drama.I love it, hope they will make a korean version & uri shinhye is the lead