❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

1526739_741700982525543_2042707930_n.jpg
Cr: to PSH Arabs Fans Club 

My big congratulations to My shin Hye I know my girl really deserve everything good .
To My Shin Hye I am happy that 2013 is a big hit to you , No one can deny how much you were tired but you keep your smile on your face .

I hope this new year 2014 just special year in your Life & Career , I really hope to find the man who deserve you Man with Good and Kind Heart .

Just Be yourself My darling don't care who hate or fight just Love yourself the way the God create you ,actually you don't need those to judge you , You worked hard alone without company or anyone .
By yourself you make your own personal legend and you deserve it not bcz hot guys you won but bcz you  have this Good , charming and Humble heart you won .

I want  you to be  Happy & Healthy , Live your life sweet angel Park shin hye  
:x

[News] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye dress up as ‘Romeo & Juliet’ for ‘2013 SBS Drama Awards’

The ‘2013 SBS Drama Awards’ took place on December 31st at SBS Prism Tower in Seoul, and was hosted by Kim Woo Bin, Lee Hwi Jae, and Lee Bo Young.
 On the night, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were seen mimicking their drama roles in ‘The Heirs’, with a matching ‘Romeo & Juliet’ look.

Before announcing the Best Couple winners, Lee Hwi Jae asked the two about the concept of their outfits. Park Shin Hye replied, “This look was actually taken from suggestions by fans, on what image me and Kim Tan should adopt for this Best Couple award. Everyone suggested ‘Romeo & Juliet’, so I prepared in this manner in the end.”

Lee Min Ho also said, “You should have said earlier.” Park Shin Hye then replied, “But I know that no matter what you wear, you will still be good looking like Romeo.”

Meanwhile, Gong Hyo Jin (‘The Master’s Sun’), Soo Ae (‘Queen of Ambition’), Song Hye Kyo (‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’), and Kim Tae Hee (‘Jang Ok Jung’) were notable absentees on the night, due to conflicting schedules. Congratulatory performances meanwhile were done by Seo In Guk, Kim Yuri, Kang Sora, and Kim So Hyun.

58999_576729495737106_1269728022_n.jpg

By: Han Ye Ji
Copyright@KpopFighting.com
Credit link: http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-dress-024700552.html

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“I Hear Your Voice” and “The Heirs” Sweep Awards at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards
SBS-Drama-Awards-800x450.png

Cr & Source : Soompi 
To read :
http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/01/i-hear-your-voice-and-the-heirs-sweep-awards-at-the-2013-sbs-drama-awards/#.UsQCTPQW2So

I’m happy to receive an award for acting. I thank my fans who make it possible for me to act. I was too nervous to say at award ceremonies, but I love and thank my mom, dad, and older brother. I’ll make sure to be a filial daughter in the future… I busily came here in my own way. I worked hard in the movie and drama industries, and I was lacking. I thank those who gave me this award.
1555453_741727385856236_1327541734_n.jpg

— Park Shin Hye winning “Excellence Award” at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards
Cr& Source :
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Collection pics between PSH and Gal So Won (finally I found her name :) )I love seeing SH interaction with her...she really act like big sister to her...maybe because she only has older brother :)

web_3031889025_f25b7099_C382C2BFC382C2B93031889025_f42b5bd4_C382C2BFC382C2B9C382web_3031889025_e8974362_C382C2BFC382C2B93031889025_5873367b_BBXslWgCQAAuTY8.jpg

credit pics as tagged

Guest myungso

congratulation my princess Park Shin Hye, you are role model for nature, talented actress in your generation, i will always behind you sweetheart...