❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Yoo Yeon-seok cast in another movie (no really)by girlfriday

Well, when you’re hot, you’re hot.

Remember this movie? Yeah, Yoo Yeon-seok is in it too.

A quick refresher: Tailor is the Joseon-era historical film about geeeeenius royal tailors who only make robes for the royal family. Han Seok-kyu (The Berlin File) is playing the old genius and Go Soo (Empire of Gold) is playing the new genius who challenges him. Pesky young upstart geniuses. Park Shin-hye (Heirs) is set to play the queen, and Yoo Yeon-seok has been cast to play her king.

Get used to this face. I think we’re going to be seeing a lot of it from here on out.

HanSeokKyu_ParkShinHye_GoSoo1.jpg

Via Osen

dramabeans.com/2013/12/yoo-yeon-seok-cast-in-another-movie-no-really

PS: I started the thread... :D forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021541/upcoming-movie-2014-royal-tailor-dressmaker-상의원

Guest branwen

I was wondering about that too. I followed her twitter and there's yet to be any confirmation about that movie role. I wonder how true that news is.

[Rough Trans] ~ staff complimented Actress Park Shin Hye~

"No complaints, a seasoned actress, filming is done everyday with ample experience in the field, there is no difficulty for her, and is also very caring towards the staff, kind but lots of tears, (she) is a lovely sister type of actress.

Because of Eun Sang's tears, even my heart is tightened up, ignoring the Shin Hye who helped me with photography, is an actress who put up a perfect performance. Hope to see more of your happy smile in your next work piece.

Source: https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/411859644257017856/photo/1

Chinese translation cr. 赤膊君_贵圈真乱

:x :x

@maris1 oh lol sorry I didn't really think much about it actually. I just thought they won't look that good together and I prefer Go Soo to him. Oh really? Go Soo is the main lead? That's great to hear, but I'm guessing Shin Hye is paired up with YYS. I also hope that this will be another breakthrough role for her. To me, she's already an excellent actress but it seems like netizens think she needs more to prove. 

minshinlover said: @maris1 oh lol sorry I didn't really think much about it actually. I just thought they won't look that good together and I prefer Go Soo to him. Oh really? Go Soo is the main lead? That's great to hear, but I'm guessing Shin Hye is paired up with YYS. I also hope that this will be another breakthrough role for her. To me, she's already an excellent actress but it seems like netizens think she needs more to prove. 

Guest nyquist

I liked her in YAB but she became my favourite actress only after The Heirs. 
Park Shin Hye is super cute and beautiful.. She really is a stunning beauty. Park Shin Hye, fighting!!!