❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye: “If I Had To Choose Between Kim Tan and Young Do…”

Our lovely heroine of the SBS drama “The Heirs,” Park Shin Hye, has recently made a surprise phone connection on a radio show, showing her wit and humor.

On November 29, FT Island‘s Choi Jong Hoon made a phone call to Park Shin Hye on the KBS radio show, “Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio.”

During the phone call, Park Shin Hye played a speed quiz game that was given by Choi Jong Hoon. FT Island’s Lee Hong Ki, who costarred with Park Shin Hye in “You’re Beautiful,” commented, “I’m really enjoying ‘The Heirs’ these days.” Then Park Shin Hye replied, “Our drama is doing even better due to Lee Hong Ki’s OST song. I’m really loving FT Island’s music these days.”

Then, DJ Ryeowook also commented, “I am watching ‘The Heirs’ diligently with Kim Hee Chul. But let me ask, Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) versus Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho), who do you like better?”

Then Park Shin Hye answered, “In the drama, I have tried hard to avoid both Tan and Young Do. So if Eunsang is going to say who she likes better on the radio, it will cause a lot of trouble.”

Then Ryeowook quickly turned the wheels and said, “Then how about Hong Ki versus Jong Hoon?” To that, Park Shin Hye jokingly replied, “That’s like asking if I like my mom or my dad better. I used to be closer with Lee Hong Ki but he hasn’t contacted me in a while so I’m a little mad.”

Park Shin Hye left the show with a final comment as she said, “It was good to say hello to you all and I will definitely go on the show as a guest later on. There are only four episodes left to ‘The Heirs.’ I hope you will all love the drama until the end.”

Credits: Soompi

Guest destinii23

Wow, thanks for the information @NileRose @snowhninpyae @JionDooley Boice!Since they seem to like using her BTS photos for this, I wonder if they are trying to insinuate that our Shin Hye is the Queen of Dramas? HAHA :D:P
Still coat hunting..:\">

(Notice)

To all PSH International and "The Heirs" drama fans,

We are in the planning phase of starting a project to provide a "HOT" food/drink support for the case and crew of "The Heirs" drama in Park Shin Hye's name. This project will be completed with the help of the Starlight Angels, a fan club in Korea. More details will follow in the days to come; but we would like to get commitments from fan clubs and individuals who are interested in participating. The scale of this project will be dependent on the amount of donations and pledges that we can gather by the end of this week. We understand that it will be a hectic week for those who celebrate Thanksgiving, but we hope fans will take time to give "thanks" to the cast & crew for providing us with such an addictive and heart-warming drama.

If your fan club would like to participate, please provide us with your fan club name, logo and pledge amount. This information will be included on the "drinks/food" products that are prepared for the cast and crew.

If you will be donating as an individual (or group of individuals), please provide us with the donor name(s), the country you are from and your pledge amount.

Please send the above mentioned information to parkshinhye_usa@yahoo.com on or before Dec 1, 2013. If you have any questions or would like to provide suggestions for the project; we will be happy to respond to all received emails.

Donations and pledges can be completed using any of the transfer methods listed below. Please note that we do prefer the use of Paypal since the sign-up and fees are most favorable to you. However, we do realize that there are limitations for some countries and are happy to accommodate any fan(s) who are generous enough to contribute.

1. Paypal transfer to d_abender@yahoo.com, no later than Dec 6th.

2. Money or money order transfers, no later than Dec 6th. Please send us a confirmation email at parkshinhye_usa@yahoo.com with a screenshot of your receipt. We will send a confirmation via email once your transfer has been received.

We all hope that you can contribute to making this project successful and hope that the "hot" food/drinks can convey the international fan's love and appreciation to the dedicated and hard working cast & crew who are currently enduring the harsh freezing South Korean climate.

Thank you in advance for the generosity and love you continue to have for Park Shin Hye and "The Heirs" cast & crew ❤️. Also, if you cannot contribute to this project, please continue to show your love and support for the drama!!

***Please note that his project is a consolidated effort by Park Shin Hye's International fans. The administrators of parkshinhye_usa are doing our small part in facilitating the project communication and organization efforts for logistical reasons. We are overjoyed by the opportunity to collaborate with all of Park Shin Hye's fans around the world!!! Also, please rest assured that all donations and pledges that are collected will go directly to the costs of successfully completing the "Warming our shining star (Park Shin Hye) project"!!

To youtube search to name the oppa will show up the top searched the most:)) name she always accompanies the oppa =)): 3 There must be a lot of you are the shipper of one couple on: 3 ❤( the post copied from  Park Shin Hye - Việt Nam Fanclub)1441177_557610077653941_949231615_n.jpg

Guest chacha29

The most successful box office hit release this year was “Miracle in Cell No. 7” attracted 12,800,000 people." http://t.co/4MzqDyjt97