❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Park Shin Hye shows off her beautiful smile

December 28, 2012 2:30 pm eternalc2h

621.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently released a picture of herself.

On December 28, Park uploaded the picture on her Twitter account with the comment, “Happy home school friends, did you watch ‘Nico, the Adventure of Santa Wing?’ I hope that was a great Christmas gift for you.”

In the picture, Park is having a good time in snow. Staring at the camera, she’s showing off a lovely look with a smiling face. Her natural hair and clean skin are especially attracting attention.

People responded: “She’s so pretty.” “She looks like a puppy.” “She’s become prettier.” “She’s so lovely.” “She’s so adorable.” “Her smile makes me feel warm.” “Her smile is so beautiful.” “I love Park Shin Hye so much.”

Park will play the lead role, Go Dok Mi, in tvN’s new drama series The Pretty Boy Next Door, which will start airing on January 7.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye as Go Dok Mi is described as an urban Rapunzel, who locks herself in her apartment to hide from the world … but not completely. She makes it a daily ritual to spy on Han Tae Joon, a gentle doctor who lives across the way. During one of her vigils, she is spotted by Han’s cousin Enrique Geum, and that’s when Rapunzel’s  reclusive world rocks open. ♥ Yoon Shi Yoon remarked that Park Shin Hye’s character, Rapunzel has ‘solitude’ written all over her, but if she could smile, she might be okay ♥ Kim Ji Hoon as Oh Jin Rak sees Rapunzel as an innocent lamb that needs his constant care and protection.

cr info to original source

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Hye talked about her reasons for not becoming a singer
On the 25th, tvN broadcasted TAXI program and during the broadcast, Park Shin Hye frankly shared her reasons why she did not become a singer and instead, became an actress.

Shinhye explained “To be frank, my dancing skills are comparable to those idol groups’ dancing skills because previously when I wan still under Dream Factory company, I was being trained to become singer/dancer.”Her speech startled the MCs.

Shinhye continued “Aside from comparing the dancing skills, I know that my singing foundation skills is not very good. Hence, I would like to put the focus to my acting skills instead. However, until now, I am still having a passion to become a singer.”

In reply to Shinhye, MC Kum Gu-ra replied, “If in the beginning you have joined SM entertainment, now you could have been a very outstanding idol like ‘SNSD’ group.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye’s new drama on tvN with Yoon Si Yoon, Flower Boy Next Door will start on January 7, 2013.

cr info to original source