❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Thanks Agie for the Glasses!Shin Hye compilation. Love the white glasses the most but I also like the red hats/beanies.

Can't wait to watch Love Request!

Guest miniejungle

happy birthday to PSH community! :) time surely flies fast! i remember just recently the discussion here about starting a site for SH and now it's already 1 month old! well done guys!

i hope to hear SH mention us in one of her blogs... :) that will be the biggest validation of all. thanks pj0t for sharing...

Our Shin Hye updated her me2DAY entry as well.

PSH International is ONE month old!!! Congratulations to all of us!

http://tinyurl.com/PSHcom-one

Let's spread the love!!!!

Awesome. Special. Learning. Exciting. those are my feelings for PSH.com

Congratulations to PSH International Community for reaching its one month! job well done to everyone who took time to join and visit our site. Thank you to the one who conceived it and to our admins/ moderators who continously update it.

8 Days to go and it's PSH nim's birthday!!

Guest karrenstar

Recent Updates on Park Shin Hye International Community

1) Etude house CF 2010 photos. For more, please CLICK HERE TO GO TO WEBPAGE

1j93tpyl7e.jpg

7qer94l572.jpg

gbkibyiabl.jpg

2) Park Shin Hye Me2Day Feb 10 2010 entry with eng translation

CLICK HERE TO GO TO WEBPAGE

3) Park Shin Hye CYWORLD Feb 10 2010 entry with eng translation

4) Various old CFs

a. 2004 LG Telecomm Aladdin

b. 2009 DK Drink CF

52818973.jpg

70451431.jpg

5) one more pic added to Shin Hye's Bowling Day

wp0cs4ubh3.jpg

to view the complete me2day entry. please CLICK HERE TO GO TO WEBPAGE

Guest karrenstar

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye for new Etude House CF

Back in March of 2009, skin care / cosmetic brand Etude House recruited Boys Over Flowers star Lee Minho along with actress Park Shin Hye to endorse their line of products. Since then, they’ve done multiple endorsements over the seasons and now they’ve released another new CF (Commercial Film).

In this commercial Park Shin Hye puts on a nice shade of pink lipstick / lipgloss which causes Lee Minho to want to kiss her. Unfortunately for him, he’s denied the kiss. Check out the CF below and thanks to Mary for the tip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHYGUrtgQ20

Credit: AllKPop / Etude House Korea

Guest MissMellis

Hi all!

So sorry for being MIA. I hang out at PSH Int. like all the time :lol::P

I've finally updated the first page with all the links you guys have posted. A huge thanks to cjoey for finding most of the videos! <3

If there is anything missing, please PM me and I'll update the first page as soon as possible. Thanks in advance! ^^

Karren: Thanks for all the updates and translations! You rock!! <3

*goes back to int. forum*

Guest almontel

thanks, girls, for bringing these news, clips and links...

i stop by here once in a while too just so i'd know what was recently posted at the intl site..ha ha ha...i'm still finding it hard to open each folder/categories to look for things i want to read...

i love her recent pic in that yellow outfit..love her wig...does anyone have a video clip of that one yet?

thanks again...i'm also off to the Intl site...see u all there!

Guest DongBangShiDae

goodness i liked park shin hye after you're beautiful but wow idk why but...

i literaly love her now for some reason LOL >_<

Thank you karrenstar for the update.

Park Shin Hye ssi is sooo cute!!!!

6 days to her birthday!!

PSH Int. birthday project has been finalized and ready to be shipped to South Korea today!!!!!!!

Guest almontel

Karren, dear, thanks for providing us the clip of my request...ha ha ha...she's absolutely stunning!!!

pjot, wow, i'm sure SH will be pleasantly surprised with our gifts for her!!!

thanks to everyone's hard work!!!

Guest jaimejgs

Don't know if you also check YB's thread, but head to minamdvd right now. Cecilia just updated her blog with information on how to pay for your shipping. She said the sooner you pay, the faster you will get your dc dvd because they will send it out in the order they receive the shipping fee, so HURRY!!

innolife is supposed to send us an email telling us to do this, but go ahead and do it even if you haven't received your email from them. I did and so did many others. HURRY!!

http://minamdvd.wordpress.com/

Guest almontel

mee, thanks for the info...i did receive an email about paying for the shipping of the DC DVD and i went ahead and paid for it, whoah $38 for shipping...so i didn't get the tube mailer for the poster...if i were in Zone A i'm sure I would have...Zone D is 3x as much compared to Zone A...whahhhhhhhhhh....

anyways, let me share my new FM Vid of the YB collection of BTS and some sweet moments of our dear TaeNyu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvjI3wRvek

i used one of SH's song in her playlist, GoodDay2, thanks to Karren for sharing that music with me, i love the happy tune so much...and since I am in love with YH CNBlue, i had to include one of their happier songs Love Revolution for our TaeNyu's couple vidclip...

enjoy!

Thanks to "my star" Karren and mommy Almontel for all the goodies!!!

You guys are the BEST!!!! ^^

SH is soooo prettyyyyyy in the new CF with MH

She looks good with all kind of makeup and hair!!!! ... only I wish it will be more than 30'

Is there another CF on her own right?

...hehe I just can't have enough of her!!!

MH is adorable as always but he does look a bit "gayish" here ( I think he is ready for his gay role now... Don't we all NEED to see a gay MH ^^;; ???)

By the way, it is not even a week to her birthday,... I am excited!!! Did we send out the gift yet? I hope she 'd like them^^

Thanks Mee for the infor,

I haven't received the email either but I went ahead and paid mine as well ^^

... Zone D is the most expensive one :( but it's ok.... It's all worth with the goodies.... hehe

But I have a question.... Paygate immediately send me an email after I paid with a 4 digit-number <XXXX>, 36----> shipping charge... I wonder that four-digit number is the same with your original order number or it's different... Because mine was different by only one digit .... so it got me nervouse ( since I had some problems in the past already)

Please let's me know, my stars!!!

Thank you so much

..... Ahhh, really can't wait to have the pre-order in my hands ^^;;

.... And I love you all as always<3

• Like 1