❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest icedmacchiato

It's a little quiet in here, due to the weekend?

SH mentioned that her parents are great singers during the MMA, are they in the music industry? I do apologise if this question has been asked/answered before.

@ lilsh0rtnancy

that topic was already closed, settled and ppl moved on. there is no reason to start please

and may I quote you "According to Soompi rules you're not allowed to discuss anything personal related w/ PSH; only work related". I've viewed a lot of soompi threads aside from PSH's and with your quote, all soompi threads would have been shut down a long long time ago.

the posts were just shipping SH with another guy, no harm intended. as a matter of fact, it gives us fans reason to giggle and smile. There is no need to be super serious. Speaking of GS since you brought him up yourself, based on his personality, he will simply laugh at references of being a player, a bad boy, etc. he was even quoted as admitting a 'bad boy' He is not narrow minded at all.

let's avoid being critical of others and be guilty at the same instance.

and back to kind hearted Shin Hye, she's one Korean personality (SH is an actress, model, dancer and sings very well and more) who will be talked about, fans like me just couldn't help it. We admire her pretty much.

Let's all be friends in PSH's thread, ok.

Let's also just get along well. You are a fan yourself and do understand.

thanks. peace.

Guest gonnabeme

Shin Hye is so busy these days. Excited to see her next event. any new endorsement this year?

hi.. there.

Shin Hye is currently bz with Etude House CF making & filming. the latest CF; Lip Perfume can be viewed here while in SH latest me2day photo, she is bz fitting clothes for summer product for EH

Guys,

I am watching Kimchee Radish Cubes right now ( for SH of course).

And I found something funny about SH past roles had "kinda-fate" with religion: She was a nun in training in YB and she also was a-almost-monk (whose head was just about to be shaved) in KRC

OMG, she 's so cute and adorable in this drama.( as always)

For those who haven't watch it, Viikii are subbing it right now. You guys should check it out, it 's getting more and more interesting <3

Another note is SH's rival(and winner) in someone's Champage- Lee Min Jung - was in this drama as well, so was MN aunt in YB.

Wow, they all have previously worked together, Fate's kinda funny sometimes, isn't it?

REMINDER

Pls be reminded that this is a Park Shinhye thread, not a Park Shinhye-Jang GeunSeok thread or MiNyu-TaeKyung thread.

Keep your shipping posts to a minimum. There may be alot of new fans from You're Beautiful but there are alot of Park Shinhye fans who wants to keep this thread focused on Park Shinhye only.

Going forward if the posts is just shipping and nothing else, the post may be removed without prior notice.

If you can't stop spazzing about the couple, please make use of the YB fanclub spazz box.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Guest gonnabeme

dunno whether u guys hv seen this before.. so cute of her, click below, n scroll d page until u able to view SH photo snowboarding pict. :)

cr: SH's CY & sources: here

Guest yozoranomukou

Guys,

And I found something funny about SH past roles had "kinda-fate" with religion: She was a nun in training in YB and she also was a-almost-monk (whose head was just about to be shaved) in KRC

For those who haven't watch it, Viikii are subbing it right now. You guys should check it out, it 's getting more and more interesting <3

Another note is SH's rival(and winner) in someone's Champage- Lee Min Jung - was in this drama as well, so was MN aunt in YB.

Wow, they all have previously worked together, Fate's kinda funny sometimes, isn't it?

lol, i noticed dat too when i watched kimcheed radish cubes. her characters r very spiritual-like. and in real life i think she's also very religious (when she thanked god during her award speech).

i think da reason why da YAB cast got along real well was bcos they had already worked together before.

i'm rewatching kimcheed radish cubes right now. i hope viikii would continue to sub it til da end :)

Guest gonnabeme

below is park shin hye during MBC award 2007. :)

M.JPG

cr: waeim.blogspot.com

last but not least... adorable shin hye

11565_102078219818771_1000004978126.jpg

cr: www.xinhpic.com

Guest maya78

Guys,

i'm also watching kimcheed right now and i LOVE it. I started watching it for PSH but I ended up falling in love with all the characters and story lines :)

Also quick question - you said that the aunt from YAB is in kimcheed?? i didn't recognize her...does she play the PSH's love interest's cold hearted mother??

Guest yozoranomukou

i'm also watching kimcheed right now and i LOVE it. I started watching it for PSH but I ended up falling in love with all the characters and story lines :)

Also quick question - you said that the aunt from YAB is in kimcheed?? i didn't recognize her...does she play the PSH's love interest's cold hearted mother??

yup dat's her :)

I believe all of you already see SH Free Hug BTS CF with Joo Ji Hoon....but I want to share anyway. This BTS CF is one of many clips that I collect :D

thumbs20100108201629.jpg

here's the link : PSH and Joo Ji Hoon Free Hug BTS Clip

When the first time I see this clip, it wow me because the chemistry SH could built wit JJH....and they are really cute on this BTS. I think this CF made when SH 17 yo (at 2007). After seeing this BTS, made me want them to do the movie or drama together.

If my memory serve me right, somewhere in this thread, someone already translate the transcript of this clip.

If I'm not mistake (base on my memory to the transcript) In this clip the interviewer asking PSH to compare between JJH and Seven, and PSH said she cant answer that question because there is JJH on the set...and look at JJH reaction :D

and I love when JJH nudge PSH several times, when the interviewer asking her a question...and in the end PSH put her head on JJH chest....awwww cute :lol:

at this clip JJH told the interview that his mother always give him a hug in the morning, and PSH said that her mother do that the same, after that JJH said that : we have the same mother than :D , after that the interviewer call PSH..Joo Shin Hye :lol:

and I'm still look for the clip when they have photo shoot for Free Hug campaign,...at that clip the interviewer ask PSH what does she call JJH, and PSH tease JJH that she call him "samchoon" (uncle) :D ....waaah and look at JJH reaction is really funny :lol: .... the truth is PSH call JJH "oppa"...I think their age gap is 8 years??? not sure though.

maya78 and thao2512...I already finished watching Kimcheed Radish Cube on dvd long time ago, the funny thing is when I decide to watch KRC, I didnt even know that PSH is one of the lead actress, I watch this because someone gives me a recommendation how cool is the manager played by Ju Sang Wook, and my heart really melt when I see the way he treat Jang Sa Ya (PSH character in KRC)..and not to forget I love hearing his voice too :P

But to be honest...I see KRC only to see interaction between PSH and JSW...I skip most of the part that not include PSH and JSW...yeaah I know I'm bad viewer <_<

I heard that PSH is younger compare with all the cast in KRC..even the actor who played her little stepbrother, in real life older than her B) ....it's really funny to see him call her noona...noona...when we know that he is older than her.

When I watch KRC...YAB hasn't aired yet...at that time I only think..oooooh that's the girl from STH and Heavens Tree and she really cute with her short hair :P ....YAB really boost my interest to PSH and make me one of her fans :)

I think PSH has an ability to interact with male species :lol: (can not think the other word), so we always feel the chemistry between PSH and her co-star, whether it is younger, same age, or older than her :)

Yup, you're right maya78

OK enough for my rambling...wave to all PSH fans...and keep this thread full of Love and Respect OK :) :)....see you

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I believe all of you already see SH Free Hug BTS CF with Joo Ji Hoon....but I want to share anyway. This BTS CF is one of many clips that I collect :D

%7Boption%7Dthumbs20100108201629.jpg

I think PSH has an ability to interact with male species :lol: (can not think the other word), so we always feel the chemistry between PSH and her co-star, whether it is younger, same age, or older than her :)

I like how you worded it :lol: . I thought they had really good chemistry too and it was cute how he said that he was going breaking the law when they were doing the closeup shots and kissing scene (because she's underage). I find it amazing at the number of hot guys she has worked with in the past! Joo Ji Hoon, Se7en, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong and Tae Goon (please forgive me if I've left out someone hot and important). I find it weird that she received more CF offers than Go Hye Sun, even after BOF. I think YAB did a lot for her popularity as an actress, so I hope she'll continue to get paired up with hot guys in CFs. For her next endorsement I hope she'll get signed for Cl!rde clothing. I really like the style of their clothes and it seems to suit PSH.

i agree...PSH definitely seems to have amazing chemistry with all of her male costars :D

the funny thing is that i'm watching kimcheed and beethoven virus right now and i just finished tree of heaven

as much as i loved JGS and PSH together in YAB (both as a couple and as individual actors), PSH had amazing chemistry with her costars in both kimcheed AND tree of heaven but i don't see the same spark between JSG and his other female costars

Guest mndymah

HI EVERYONE!

Finally back in the town where I will be attending school..its' been a long day but coming here always cheers me up!

Thanks for the goodies!

Don't forget Lee Wan is another hottie that Shin Hye worked with! :)Before JGS, I thought they were such a cute couple even though he is 6 years older than her. I always wanted her first kiss (onscreen, that is) to be with him.

Anyways, for those of you who are interested, I have an interview of Lee Wan and Shin Hye when they were filming Tree of Heaven from a few years back and it is ENG SUBBED thanks to Miss Boukaham who was a huge fan of the show and Shin Hye. The video is kinda big but it's worth watching and I don't think you can find it anywhere so it's one of a kind! Here is the link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/187695571/7c68..._interview.html

Again, you see the chemistry between them. It's very cute! Enjoy!

Hope everyone contiues to love everyone else because I love you all very much!

The video is kinda big but it's worth watching and I don't think you can find it anywhere so it's one of a kind! Here is the link:

http://www.4shared.com/file/187695571/7c68..._interview.html

Again, you see the chemistry between them. It's very cute! Enjoy!

Hope everyone contiues to love everyone else because I love you all very much!

Hai mndymah...i try to download it but not succeed...4shared really hate me <_< ...If you dont mind (puppy eyes)..could you please upload it into mediafire, megaupload or sendspace..(those site work good in my comp) :D ..thanks before... :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hai mndymah...i try to download it but not succeed...4shared really hate me <_< ...If you dont mind (puppy eyes)..could you please upload it into mediafire, megaupload or sendspace..(those site work good in my comp) :D ..thanks before... :)

I'm uploading it onto MU right now. BRB w/ the link.

Here you go: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAZFVDB0

Credit: mndymah & Miss Boukaham (for subs)

I didn't know Lee Wan was 6 years older than PSH! I liked their chemistry in Stairway to Heaven. Glad to see that they were popular enough to have their own romance in Tree of Heaven.

Guest mndymah

Oh thanks lilshOrnancy for uploading into megaupload. Not sure why that file is not working.

Yeah, when Lee Wan and Shin Hye were in Stairway to Heaven, she was 13 and he was 19, but they still had great chemistry albeit it was only 3 chapters long. Before I knew about the underage thing, I always wondered why Shin Hye and him did not kiss in Tree of Heaven since they had so much skinship! Tree of Heaven is the repairing of these 2 eh? There is a chance that Shin Hye may be repaired with some of her beloved former costars too in the future! I think a lot of people loved them as the young couple in STH so the producers made Tree of Heaven as a "continuation" of STH! :)