❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Yep everyone's speculation is true. Our Shin Hye did not go for the audition in the first place. We used to have this discussion before in YAB thread and it's kind confirmed that she was offered the role. After reading the script she loves GMN so much that she agreed to play as GMN in YAB. Even her manager mentioned that it's the first time she showed such interest in a role at the very first time reading it

I think same as JGS who has his role specifically written for him, GMN is perfectly fit our Shin hye's too, noone can do it better (at least I myself as a fan choose to believe so :) )

Okay on a more serious note, guys, I think we better stop talkin' bad (or negatively) about JGS. You can throw tomatoes at me but I still need to say it. The past few days the posts here are not as *good* as they used to be. I decided to be in lurking mode a few days ago due to my study but now I gotta step out and contribute some words

The guy did nothin' wrong, to be honest. I've never thought of him as a player. Come on, goin' to club, is that called a player? Did he ever cheat Shin Hye? or any girl at all? I know a lot of peeps here are PSH lovers (I am one of you guys!), but I choose to stay neutral for watever goin' on between them. I love JGS & PSH equally and both of them deserves to earn my respect

Just because he does not like Shin Hye, is it his fault? is it Shin Hye's fault?

Remember, it is usually the bad comment over Internet like this that created damage to any possible relationship between star couples

I choose to follow their career and love them for who they are. Of course, I'm a GS-SH shipper but most importantly I'm a GS fan AND a SH fan. I wish them all the luck and hope their life path will cross again one day :)

Hope this is not my last post in this thread :)

Guest 13sunshine

너무춥고…….차도 너무 막히는오늘…에뛰드하우스 봄 cf 의상피팅…….옷이너무많아……ㅎ수경언니랑 수다중♥

It's s so cold…….today the street also so clogged...Etude House spring cf's costume fitting…….so many clothes……I'm in the mid of talking with Soo Kyung unni♥

2u93ak3.jpg

I don't think she audition for the GMN role, since i remember reading an article about how she really liked the role when she read the scripts and agreed to take the role right away...

@ cunto:

Ok sorry to offend you ( and maybe others too)

But I dont think we have any negative thoughts about GS at all. We do love, respect him and admire his talent... (just as SH)

Putting it this way, most of us are here after watching YB, so can I say we are all TK/MN or JGS/ PSH shippers

I dont think any of us'd deny that fact, right?

But as I have learned more about the 2, and as much as I love them and support them on-screen as a couple, I don't think it'd be a good idea for them to be a couple in real life. (and I know I can't help to ship them sometimes ^^;)

Personally I never thought of GS as a player ( even I typed it) but if you put him next to SH, yeah, he 'd be *ehem*kinda*one* Or she 's just too much of a homegirl for him. That's my opinion...

I went clubing since I was in 10th grade, I change my hair styles every 4 months( believe or not; I actually uploaded some photos to show that I am not lying... ^^). I do flirt with guys, knowing what they have in mind as they move their tails and how to react/ talk back to them in my everyday basic (do I sound like I am full of myself? ). It's true that I thounght my life is fun and excited as I would like to try new things everyday ( I get bored easily) and I am glad to experience many things as innocent peple don't . So I consider myself pretty much like GS, not SH.Honestly, I may speak/ prefer to him as, a-player-knows-a-player. ( but I dont call myseld a playgirl in front of others, I keep it for myself ^^, haha)

Nothing 's bad about it seriously. Just the fact they are both still too young ( as you can tell that I am older), to match and fit in each other lifestyles and personality for NOW. That's why I said we never know what will happens in the future... since normally the guy will eventually be tired of playing around and want something sweetER and normalER....( ok, I just want to make it short, so I called it player or not so innocent people). Talking from life experience, players dont usually get marrige/together at the end with players but some home-bodies as the fact(its was really interesting that he brought up the fact his mom likes her n how their signs matched). And of course, SH is known for a good girl image going to all girls school, church, hanging out with her normal friends, being sweet, mature, sensible and grateful ( I do wish I could be like her when I was at her age)

Anyhows, please don't take it seriously since we all their FANs and we love them ( together or not). And no one said anything about someone likes someone. They never confirm it, it 's just us (fans), who are re trying to ship them together and assumed everything. I know , but it's fun. So it's totally not their fault ( or maybe it's their fault, since then played so well in the drama that we couldn't stop it but shipping for them , even in real life lolz. Why do they have to be that goood?)

Even GS has called himself a bad boy if I am not mistaken.

Or should we not call him player, but bad boy instead?lolz j/k ( I am def. not a bad girl ok?)

I just want to make my point clear and this thread is clean as no one hating/bashing anyone!!!!

WE ALL LOVE EACH OTHERS.... HUGGGGG

Just like you Cunto, I'm a big, big fan of SH and GS. And like many others am a GS, SH shipper. I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, other comments such as being a 'playboy' and such as just comments and does not put down GS or any male. Some males even consider that term a compliment, boost their confidence, not in a bad way. ppl I know says so.

We don't know if GS does not like SH either. But both of them are still young and can't blame either one for enjoying their lives in the way that they choose how.

We are all in this together adoring Shin Hye and wanting to know more about her. Looking forward to her many many projects in the future. I and my friends totally support her decisions and will be a fan forever ! amen.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed for all the wonderful news about our Shin Hye. Been reading, watching and listening. Hopefully, in the future, I'll be able to contribute some.

Luv, luv, luv the camaraderie of the ppl in this thread. Their joining forces at ne2day. Looking forward to the birthday project for Shin Hye.

Now, back to work.

I don't think she audition for the GMN role, since i remember reading an article about how she really liked the role when she read the scripts and agreed to take the role right away...

Sorry for a dumb question and being slow, but who is this So Kyung onni that she's reffering to? :P

Is she her coordi? She soo cute eventhough we'd only see half her face under that blue blanket :lol:

Guest xbeybidollx

i just watched this interview PSH with LEE MINHO.... he rated her over 100% is 130% hehehe cute HOPE THE BOTH OF THEM WILL HAVE A DRAMA THE SOONEST THE BETTER IT WILL BRING MORE POPULARITY OF THE BOTH ACTORS.. SINCE THEIR RECENTS DRAMAS IS TOP RATED :) i hope Shin Hye is true good actress not like actress who is only good in the camera's like Yoo Hee character in You're Beautiful but now i think there are alot actors(men) who can be like " Yoo Hee" who is good @ pretending to be sweet or like a girl but without the camera he is b..tch ;) hope no actors among you're beautiful is like that hehehe..

after i watched @ SBS AWARDS when JGS is bein cold towards PSH...and after watching their interview i am now want LEE MIN HO & Park Shin Hye in a new cute comedy love story drama <3

here interview Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho they look so cute they both look shy <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiZlqy7Nh5g...feature=related

ENGLISH TRANSLATION ( INTERVIEW IS A FEW MONTHS BEFORE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL )

LMH: Hello, the viewers of M-net wide entertainment news. I'm LMH.

PSH: Glad to meet you. I'm PSH.

Two meet each other as the cosmetic cf shooting and feel shy, even if it is not the first.

Reporter: Both of you are smiling. It seems that you like each other.

LMH :You try to induce us to make a scandal, don't you? (laughing)

Q: How do you feel about each other?

PSH :LMH oppa is sentimental and comfortable to be around. He can get 120 points out of 100.

LMH :In fact, I'm also young so I was worried about dealing with youngsters. Though she is young, she is both mature and lively so (it seems that) it's comfortable and interesting to be with.

Reporter: What grades out of 100 is she?

LMH :130 points out of 100(did you say I was 120 points?). 130 points.

LMH cf line : Today, we should be careful to cosmetics effect.

Q: What is the concept of cf shooting today?

PSH: Men think women look beautiful with air brusher but this time, it is the concept that a boyfriend allows himself in his girlfriend because of the moisture.

LMH :You can look moist.

The models are glib enough to feel an impulse to buy.

Reporter :You are worth being the cosmetic models.

LMH:Your face looks moist.

Reporter:Because I rubbed it to my face secretly.^^

Q :Especially this brand has to be expressed cute feeling. We would like to see PSH's expression as it is the symbol of pretty and lively face.

PSH:Choc Choc Choc(Choc means moist) Balm Balm Balm

LMH: She looks cute.

Reporter:LMH shouldn't remain still. You need do it together because of the couple.

LMH: I just acted on surprising looking.

(Expecting LMH's surprising acting.)

LMH: (He is laughing as his acting is awkward.)

Q :What is the next plan?

PSH:I will come back to the televiewers sooner or later.

LMH:So will I with a good work.

PSH:More pleased to greet for a long time. I hope you look forward to me as I'm trying to let you show better acting from now on.

@ cunto:

Ok sorry to offend you ( and maybe others too)

But I dont think we have any negative thoughts about GS at all. We do love, respect him and admire his talent... (just as SH)

Don't worry, you did not offend me :) I'm the type who would be very straight-forward and direct when it needs to, and I welcome constructive comments as long as we don't bash each other

And LOL~ probably you're right, maybe it's their fault that they played so well in YAB and we couldn't stop shipping them together :D But you gotta agree with me that we have no say in their relationship, nor can we say JGS does not deserve PSH, or that she is too good for him. We are all PSH admirers, for her talent, her beauty and most of all, her kind heart. But she is not our sister, not even our girl-next-door. Sadly as it may seem, what we see now is just a portion of what she really (and JGS) is. Behind their star lives are a lot of underlyin' secrets as well as layers of personality that we might not (and probably never) able to see

Don't get me wrong, I'm totally mesmerized by our Shin Hye. I crazily save her pictures (God bless the good souls who always share her new info & pictures here) and ga-ga over her for hours with my friends. I just want to do some justice for JGS as the poor guy deserves it too

Just imagine we go to JGS's thread and see someone there says Shin Hye does not deserve GS, how upset will we be, right? :) (LOl~ I just hope i can control my temper if ever I see such kinda post, hahah)

@ cunto:

Like I have mentioned, all the shipping we did were all assumsion but my opinion was really based on what I have seen and known so far ( I did my study^^). Of course, they have their own private lives which I don't intend to know (w/o their permission ^^), but I am sure they 've shown us is what they want their fans to picture their personality at least...

Like I said she 's just too perfect that I dont want her to get any potential pain in her life. Not that I am saying he's bad ( that'd also indirectly imply I am bad :angry: , no way!!!) but dating someone like him , who doesn't want to settle down yet, may not be a very good idea, at least of now( but is very likely in the future though). Ok, JS fans can be mad at me. It's my own opinion despite the fact that I love both of them and their supper chemistry.

I don't think I ever said he doesn't deserve her, but I however did say: She is too good for him

You may disagree with me, but that's really what I think. Even JS was in front of me and asked me how I think, I 'd answer the same lolzzz and knowing JS, I think he'd laugh and agree with me ( based on some of his interviews). Oh yeah right? I'll see and talk to both of them in my dream tonight^^. Anyone want to join, so we can have a small and cozy party? :P

As much as I love JS, I adore and care for SH more. How can you not? she's a sweetest girl and it's hard to not love her ^^;

You're right that she's not my sister, or even a girl next door but my love for her is just like a real sister love( since I only have brothers). That means I will support her no matter what she choose or who she want to be with even though I dont think it'd be good for her as well. I'll be there for you, SH!!! <3

Is this considered Fan love right?

Yep everyone's speculation is true. Our Shin Hye did not go for the audition in the first place. We used to have this discussion before in YAB thread and it's kind confirmed that she was offered the role. After reading the script she loves GMN so much that she agreed to play as GMN in YAB. Even her manager mentioned that it's the first time she showed such interest in a role at the very first time reading it

I think same as JGS who has his role specifically written for him, GMN is perfectly fit our Shin hye's too, noone can do it better (at least I myself as a fan choose to believe so :) )

sorry for cutting your post..

yea..i do agree with you..we need to stop saying -ve things abt KS...

they are not in a relationship.....

they've stated clearly before that they're only oppa-dongsaeng relationship....

it's only that KS is a easy going and frenly guy and SH is reli a sweet and warm person....

they've worked together before YB so obviously they are comfortable with one another during the drama...

I'm a KS fan and a SH fan and SH once said in her cy to fans to not think too much abt she and KS...

as for the sbs drama awards,i think he was merely being professional...you cnt expect him behave like he does in the YB BTS in a formal event...and he did smile and look at her when the female mc passed the award to SH...

anyway, i dun think KS is a such a guy as to hurt ppl's feelings...

no intention here in hurting anyone's feelings ya cz we all love SH and want the best for her ^^

This is giving me a little headache now

So let's forget about everything

We just need to remember about SH and how lovely she is for now (I will try not shipping for *someone* nor mention about him, but I can't promise though. I'll try my best)

I think someone has asked about the cute guy in SH new CF....

Here we comes another cute parter for oour girl (we can forget the others for now ^^)

His name is Lee Hyun Jae and he was born in 1988. Any more information about SH new partner, guys?

Guest mndymah

Hi everyone

Yeah, let's drop all the negative comments about JGS and such, and I apologize because I feel like I initiated all this chaos. This thread is and will continue to be a fun and non-bashing thread of anyone!

Thanks for all the interesting comments about the casting of YAB. I knew that the Hong sisters wrote the script for JGS (they probably loved him from Hong Gil Dong) and that Shin Hye auditioned for the role. I didn't know that JGS was against JYH and LHK in the beginning. I did read somehwere that Shin Hye was rejected for the lead role of Boys Before Flowers?

Good point about not needing a hottie to endorse Etude products. Power of Shin Hye!

Anyways, cunto, I hope that you continue to come to this thread. We enjoy all your comments and everyone here loves everyone.

Guest maya78

i've been following the JGS/PSH argument on this thread for the past few days

and i have to say that i actually love them together because i feel like they would balance each other out - outgoing, party guy and sweet, girl next door girl.

that being said, we have not say in their personal lives and we should all respect them and support them as fans.

also...i don't think JGS is a player. he's more of a ladies' man. he doesn't actually break hearts or try to hurt or fool women BUT he is a HUGE flirt...hahaha and a cute flirt too :)

so i don't think saying he is a player is fair b/c the word definitely has a negative connotation.

he's a ladies man...he knows how to woo the ladies and he's not shy about flirting or being friendly BUT he doesn't treat women badly or break hearts on purpose

Guest MissMellis

I agree with what have been said, please don't bash anyone here. This is a friendly thread

and we'd like it to keep it that way. ^^

I love both JGS and PSH, together and individually and just like some of you, I'd hate it if

others wrote negative comments about PSH.

On a happier note, I just found this fancam clip of PSH during SBS Drama Awards. It

shows her, LHK and JYH during their acceptance speeches. You can see JGS on the side

of the video ^^

Watch it here!

d8c10b24b3f8ff02c9955967.jpg

I wonder if this is after they hugged? Sigh. I really wanna see pics and/or vids of it!

Credit: As labeled and Baidu

Guest mndymah

SCANDALOUS! I was wondering who screamed "Jeremy!"

Thanks for the comparison in views. That was awesome! JGS really loves Hong Ki ALOT.

Thanks for the pic too. I can only imagine! :P

i've been following the JGS/PSH argument on this thread for the past few days

and i have to say that i actually love them together because i feel like they would balance each other out - outgoing, party guy and sweet, girl next door girl.

that being said, we have not say in their personal lives and we should all respect them and support them as fans.

also...i don't think JGS is a player. he's more of a ladies' man. he doesn't actually break hearts or try to hurt or fool women BUT he is a HUGE flirt...hahaha and a cute flirt too :)

so i don't think saying he is a player is fair b/c the word definitely has a negative connotation.

he's a ladies man...he knows how to woo the ladies and he's not shy about flirting or being friendly BUT he doesn't treat women badly or break hearts on purpose

You said it well, that is how i think also. JGS and Stephanie from CHSJ(did i spell it wrong?) were once questioned whether they were in a relationship and the both party's answer was that they treat other like "donsaengs" and they hang out in each others house casually. This of course in alot of ppl's minds(like mine) is called "friends with benefits". To me JGS is not really looking for an relationship but rather just wants to enjoy his popularity with the ladies to the fullest.

This is of course just ONLY MY OPINION of JGS based on the image he displays.

And thus I dont think JGS would suit PSH based on the image she displays

but who knows..i emphasized image for a reason... maybe JGS is really a relationship guy and PSH might be the player here. LOL. but as of right now this is where i stand.

Guest gonnabeme

It's s so cold…….today the street also so clogged...Etude House spring cf's costume fitting…….so many clothes……I'm in the mid of talking with Soo Kyung unni♥

http://i46.tinypic.com/2u93ak3.jpg

so cute... she's in dat blanket. hope she's doing fine....

On a happier note, I just found this fancam clip of PSH during SBS Drama Awards. It

shows her, LHK and JYH during their acceptance speeches. You can see JGS on the side

of the video ^^

Watch it here!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/Hel...f02c9955967.jpg

I wonder if this is after they hugged? Sigh. I really wanna see pics and/or vids of it!

Credit: As labeled and Baidu

wow.... i watched d vid.. JGS actually turned n looked at PSH at minutes 2:12 as and when PSH also turned n glances at JGS. u know, we alwiz wonder... dat PSH had been looked at MC's stage during her acceptance speech.. n well.... JGS also did looked at her..! horrrraaaayyyyy :D

Guest 13sunshine

wow.... i watched d vid.. JGS actually turned n looked at PSH at minutes 2:12 as and when PSH also turned n glances at JGS. u know, we alwiz wonder... dat PSH had been looked at MC's stage during her acceptance speech.. n well.... JGS also did looked at her..! horrrraaaayyyyy :D

The 2 clips in the video actually doesn't sync together. The voice you hear is from the fancam, the the actually sbs video on the left is a little faster than the fancam ^^, but oh why did they have to cut off right at Shin Hye's thanks to A.N.JELL T_T

Guest maya78

You said it well, that is how i think also. JGS and Stephanie from CHSJ(did i spell it wrong?) were once questioned whether they were in a relationship and the both party's answer was that they treat other like "donsaengs" and they hang out in each others house casually. This of course in alot of ppl's minds(like mine) is called "friends with benefits". To me JGS is not really looking for an relationship but rather just wants to enjoy his popularity with the ladies to the fullest.

This is of course just ONLY MY OPINION of JGS based on the image he displays.

And thus I dont think JGS would suit PSH based on the image she displays

but who knows..i emphasized image for a reason... maybe JGS is really a relationship guy and PSH might be the player here. LOL. but as of right now this is where i stand.

i actually disagree. i think jgs is a relationship kinda guy...

theres an interview w/ him about valentines day on youtube and from his answers, he seems like the kind of guy that likes sweet, honest, traditional girls and he seems like he's the type of boyfriend that would dote on his grilfriend and really take care of her

this is not to say that he's not a ladies man

he flirts, true

but i think he's not going to get seriously involved unless its a special girl

dear all,

i think probably its not proper for us to discuss bout other *ehem* than Shin Hye here. :) stay cool dear friends, and lets move fwd and pray hard that Shin Hye will outshine her talent in this industry... Let's also pray that she will always be happy with her life, and being loved by her family, friends, management, and of course, FANS..!

agree. this is PSH's thread, not a taenyu or JGS-PSH thread. shouldn't we just focus on SH and not discuss about other celebs? :)

• Like 1