❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest nataliecheung

Hello all!

Sorry for not being so active today. Been busy with subbing~

13sunshine, thanks so much for the me2day tutorial. I have yet to make

my own account but I'll get to it. I'm just so lazy >_<

thao_2512: Thanks for the links. I'll add it to the first page once I've uploaded them to

our Youtube channel. Also, thanks so much for the article translation. It must be really

tough for the child actors but I'm glad that Shin Hye still managed to stay in the business and

get where she is today.

karrenstar: Thanks for all the pics and updates! Sigh, how come she only uploads pics

of her and Hong Ki? What about Renai Jang and JH? Well, just like what you all have been said,

I guess he still is the safest one to take pics with.

xbeybidollx: There is still no pics or videos of the hug. We're all waiting

for a kind soul to upload them for us to see T___T

Please don't forget about the birthday project. Go to page 105-106 for more information!

Just a friendly reminder to you all, please please please don't quote pics or post one-liners.

I really love this thread and I'd hate it if the mods decides to close it or something. ^^;;

And please keep in mind that this is PSH thread, so anything non-related to PSH thread

cannot be posted here. PM the person if you want to talk about something non-PSH related ^^;

For those interested in what JGS said during his speech at SBS Drama Awards, go to

JGS thread. I'll post the link there in a minute or so!

Welcome to all the newbies. Enjoy your stay here! <3

Please don't forget about the birthday project. Go to page 105-106 for more information!

i'm sorry but i don' t see page 105 - 106, it's only up to pg 23 on my comp :S, so where should i go for more info?

Hi tracy,

I said it on a few post ago tat I will be sending out emails on all the info when everything has been finalised. I haven't sent out many emails confirming your place. but everyone who has emailed me should get a part in the song.

just to make sure you got my emsil, mine is: smileyface_1212@hotmail.com

thanks for your hard work :D

Guest mndymah

Hi everyone

Another day of stalking PSH forum! :P

Anyways, thank you to everyone for the goodies! It's always fun to come to this thread everyday, but pretty soon, I can't come everyday with the start of school and another hard semester! ;)

Thank you again Ellie for your hard work at timing and encoding. Well done!

I think Shin Hye is probably back at school eh? She did miss a whole semester. I always find it amazing how people like Shin Hye are able to participate in series and still complete school. I mean, she had to write entrance exams for university rite? I need to focus only on school to finish my schooling on time. Hahaha.

Just a side note...Shin Hye went to an all-girl's school so I am very impressed with her ability to interact with males so well. People I know who attended all-girl's schools are pretty antisocial towards males. I suppose she does have a brother. I guess this means Shin Hye has never had a boyfriend? Anyways, this is just me fangirling a girl. Hahaha.

Welcome to all the newbies! Looks like PSH fanclub still rocking!

Guest MissMellis

i'm sorry but i don' t see page 105 - 106, it's only up to pg 23 on my comp :S, so where should i go for more info?

just to make sure you got my emsil, mine is: smileyface_1212@hotmail.com

thanks for your hard work :D

Try to go to this link: Click me

To all of those interested in joining the subbing team:

Please send a PM to me with your details asap! ^^

I need it for our website and for the birthday project! Thanks in advance!

Guest gonnabeme

morning all,

1 question i would like to ask & surf for today: is there any info on whats & about the fan meeting event attended by Shin Hye in Taiwan in early of December 2009? i tried to search for info bout it, but it wasn't fruitful, no photo, video, nothing.

anyone has such info & willing to share? tq in advanced..

Guest ore0_gal

ATTENTION: Details on PSH's Special Birthday Project (part 1)

Hi all,

As I mentioned in my previous post, that the PSH's International Forum will be doing a special b'day project for PSH. If all goes well, we will be sending her a personalised Birthday card on behalf of the International Forum and a DVD filled with videos, slideshows of yes, you guys' messages.

Part 1: is a video of international fans singing "Happy Birthday" to PSH. It will be followed by clips of videos of us saying "PSH Saranghae".

so if you are willing to participate in this, please email your interest at shinhyeint@gmail.com. Once we get a few things sorted out, we will give you the details, ask you to film the video and then send it to us.

As the song itself is pretty short - this part of the special project would have limited spaces, and it'll be a first come first serve basis - so if you want to participate in this, email us ASAP!!

If you miss out, don't worry, there are other parts of the DVD special you can participate in. More details will come in due course.

For those who can't find the details on the project, here is it again.

Also, to clear up the confusion I've sent everyone an email. So if you haven't received an email from me - it must mean I haven't got it. So if you would like to email me again thats fine.

Things will be finalised at the end of the week (hopefully).

Guest mndymah

Hi gonnabeme

As far as I know, I think SH ended up cancelling the fan meeting because she got sick during that time. That's why there is no news on it. :(

Guest gonnabeme

mndymah n d rest,

oh i see, d fan meeting in Taiwan was cancelled. pity that she was sicked dat time. usually d fan meeting will be called up by the fans club rite? hope to hear more news on the reschedule fan meeting with Shin Hye. i'm sure, many will take the opportunity & turn up for the event.

Guest mndymah

Also, I want to add that all episodes of Kimcheed Radish Cubes can be found in tudou too. However, subs are in Chinese only. Let me know if you are interested and I can tell you how to access it.

Guest ore0_gal

Also, I want to add that all episodes of Kimcheed Radish Cubes can be found in tudou too. However, subs are in Chinese only. Let me know if you are interested and I can tell you how to access it.

viikii has all the episodes of Kimcheed Raddish Cubes with english subs.

Guest yozoranomukou

viikii has all the episodes of Kimcheed Raddish Cubes with english subs.

not all of it actually. they only have eps 1-10 subbed, and there's 44 eps in total. but i think they're starting to sub it again bcos before only eps 1-5 were subbed, but now they have 6-10. i'm really excited to rewatch da whole drama again. i hope they do continue to sub da whole drama series :)

Guest gonnabeme

not all of it actually. they only have eps 1-10 subbed, and there's 44 eps in total. but i think they're starting to sub it again bcos before only eps 1-5 were subbed, but now they have 6-10. i'm really excited to rewatch da whole drama again. i hope they do continue to sub da whole drama series :)

i'm gonna start watching the kimcheed radish... hoping that more eng-subbed eps will be coming up soon. the worldwide is demanding for Shin Hye now....! ;)

for Shin Hye's future projects, i'm kinda looking fwd for a different project for her to do compared to previous drama/movies she had done. If she still being offered for a musical drama, probably, a drama which can gv exposure on her dancing talent, probably? she's really gd at it. a gd example, in a movie done by Jessica Alba in Honey (hip hop dance movie) or Jennifer Lopez in Shall We Dance (romance movie)

Guest jessiep

^^I'd like to see SH in an action-packed modern/ancient drama or movie. She has shown her great acting skill in scary movie/comedy/melodrama so it's time for her to do a different genre.

Guest gonnabeme

^^I'd like to see SH in an action-packed modern/ancient drama or movie. She has shown her great acting skill in scary movie/comedy/melodrama so it's time for her to do a different genre.

probably as an example, in Heroes drama series; a cheerleader whom can regenerate body cells or a sweet young lady with a super power abilities/skill. :rolleyes:

I hope she'll be in another modern drama. Though I certaintly hope the next time around she wont be overshadowed by her costar(s). Since we're all know what a great actress she is, and how she can pulls off roles in many genres, and hopefully again we wont have to wait years until she comes back onscreen ;)

shin hye's lip perfume cf is out~^^

can see the youku here http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=692592841

Hey jyinn.. do u know if the product is already available in the market? Am planning to pay a visit to EH this weekend *can't help myself*

icedmacchiato

count me in!!! i'm totally fangirling both of them... i am more bias towards SH though.. i wonder why :P

i dont mind whatever project she's gonna take up.. as long the co-star is yummylicious *JGS will be my first option* but after seeing her performance with LSG.. i would love to see them paired as well. She's still young.. and has lots of chances to explore the world. Do everything, girl. Just don't get yourself sick.

@gonnabeme,

i'm not sure bout the release date,just saw it in baidu and post it here,

i tried to search in etude house website but it's way complicated for me even to find for the product..>_<

@pj0t,

no idea >_< supposing it will be release in korea recently since the advertisement is out...

i'm from malaysia,usually it takes like 3-4 months for the product to arrive in my country's etude house after its release in korea..