❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest gonnabeme

For goodness sake's, why are people so idle? Are they criticizing Shin Hye's nose? She's really pretty, and she truly is a natural beauty because she has done any plastic surgery like the hordes of Korean actresses who have! It bugs me when anyone criticizes Shin Hye's looks!

i simply found the article while browsing & internet surfing bout Shin Hye. me myself also was quite surprise when the topic bout her nose were in the article. its either peeps talking bout it becoz they r jealous of her looks.... OR adore of her uniqueness despite of all the "needle works" OR....... she's so cute when she did the daejitokki... even JGS also did d same in one of his photo in d 2010 calendar :)

for me, i m really adore of d her.. she is beauty in so many ways; inside & out. how i really wish i can meet her in person someday... :rolleyes:

Guest mndymah

They better be adoring her! :P Haha. JGS did a pig-nose too on his calendar? That would be a sight! Can you provide me a link of that pic? I'm really curious to see.

i simply found the article while browsing & internet surfing bout Shin Hye. me myself also was quite surprise when the topic bout her nose were in the article. its either peeps talking bout it becoz they r jealous of her looks.... OR adore of her uniqueness despite of all the "needle works" OR....... she's so cute when she did the daejitokki... even JGS also did d same in one of his photo in d 2010 calendar :)

for me, i m really adore of d her.. she is beauty in so many ways; inside & out. how i really wish i can meet her in person someday... :rolleyes:

Could someone told me what he says about his mother and PSH??? :D

PS: Sorry in advance for my poor english :wacko:

Hi Delcatty

Welcome to the PSH thread. Really glad that she is gaining more fans on a daily basis.

If you are talking about the incident on Champagne when JGS was talking about his mom and Park Shin Hye, he was saying that without telling him, his mom found Shin Hye's bday on a portal site and asked a fortune teller about the compatibility of her son and Shin Hye. The fortune teller said they were a great match and JGS' mom wanted him to invite her over to their house. Also, fate has it that Shin Hye lives close to JGS! Whether she went to their house has never been confirmed but that was the whole fuss about the incident with his mom. However, there was an article saying that he and Shin Hye hit it off really well. That's why at this thread we call his mom JANG MAMA and we name her the number 1 fan of Shin Hye.

I know there are a lot of JGS-PSH shippers and I am one too (actually I'm also a JYG-PSH shipper) but I think deep down inside me, I don't want Shin Hye to date any one of her YAB cast members because if they did break up, they would not be as close as they are now. I think I would happy if they ALWAYS remain good friends.

On a side note, I think it is funny that there are no LHK-PSH shippers. :P

Guest gonnabeme

all, link to d article bout JGS's 2010 calendar, click here

and the photo JGS is doing the daejitokki, click this link

n JGS also did d daejitokki during his Japan fan meeting recently... i'll provide the link to d photo if i found it. :)

edit: found it; JGS impersonating daejitokki during his recent Japan fan meeting, click here let me know if you can't see the link, coz it linked directly from JGS's fan FB

Guest 13sunshine

They better be adoring her! :P Haha. JGS did a pig-nose too on his calendar? That would be a sight! Can you provide me a link of that pic? I'm really curious to see.

Here you go! so cute ^^

http://i45.tinypic.com/jr8m5l.jpg

Actually, I really like seeing Shin Hye and Hong Ki together (but i don't ship them xD....except in YB, where i think that after TK i want Jeremy to be next in line haha).....

and......here is a great site for you all if you're JGS & PSH shippers : D *which i think...most of us here? lol*

the owner of this blog wrote great fics and it's all GS & SH (not TK & MN)

and it's so real that you just can't help to hyperventilating *well maybe just me haha*

the writer included a lot of real information in her fics (Mama Jang as well!! xDD)

http://hyeseukfanfic.blogspot.com/

her lastest one is about the SBS drama awards : ) *my God, it's love!!!*

Guest gonnabeme

i've read d blog given.. fanfic of GS & SH ehehe.. my heart beat almost stopped when i read this fic line; i quoted the line: "He reaches out to wipe her tears. “Because I was jealous,” he admits. "

i vote for more future projects collaborated b/ween GS&SH..!!

Guest gonnabeme

i found another article; YAB broadcasted in Japan on New Year 2010. linked here

i quoted part of the article here:

'You’re Beautiful’ final episode was broadcast on 26th November in Korea. Japan KNTV have confirmed to broadcast this drama in February next year in response to the strong desire by the fans. Before the drama started broadcast in February, Japan KNTV will be screening the first epsiode on 1st January at 11pm.

the article was published in year 2009. n lucky fans in Japan.. the cast probably might go to Japan for some promos, probably... n they might be able to meet up with A.N. Jell again?

hi Agie!

Long time not make comment here...but everyday I always lurk at my favorite thread here :D ....a pile of work at my office in the begining of the year always give me a headache....but by visiting this thread and reading news about our girl relieve some of my stress :)

and thanks to all of you who keep this thread alive and already invest their time to this thread by translating news, subbing the clips or just make comment here and there...because we know that our girl deserve so much love from us :D

i share your sentiments! from today onwards will be vey busy...need to meet deadlines.

just a glimpse of PSH and people who loves her.. in this thread is already a joy to me.

I know she will return to school, but I just curious about her next project...is there any possibility that she will act in a movie? I guess movie doesnt take too much time, so she still can concentrate with her school..as I already said in Shin Hye FC...I wish I can see her act as a disabled person, blind or mute, or as a young mother with though life...I already imagine her using sign language...waaah :lol:

She had done numbers of drama series anyway. like you...my desire is to see her concentrate in movies. The characters you mentioned are all challenging. Well, for me, i like to see her in a role of a battered teenager or woman who commits a crime of murder, an ambitious dancer/actress who lives a wrecked life despite all the success and give them up in the end just to have a happy life, a woman who choose honor for country instead of her beloved, or an obsessed fan to a star.

i just wanted to see a more challenging and solid PSH. Who knows, her next project is one of these roles. ;)

• Like 1

Guest almontel

and......here is a great site for you all if you're JGS & PSH shippers : D *which i think...most of us here? lol*

and it's so real that you just can't help to hyperventilating *well maybe just me haha*

the writer included a lot of real information in her fics (Mama Jang as well!! xDD)

Thank you so much for providing us this FF link...i finished all chaps in one sitting, my goodness, it was very well written!!! love love love it....at least it helped alleviate this sad feeling i have from our couple's separation....i really really really truly miss them all!!! i don't know why i can't stop thinking about them!!! aiyoooooooooooo!!!!! i'm truly hopeless aren't I?

the more i know about her, the more i'm loving her. How can a guy not like this girl? she's beautiful inside and out! if i was JGS, i'd woo her till she says Yes and never let her go. You can tell she'd be a great wife and mother!

if i was JGS's mom i'd probaly clonk him on the head to make him wake up!

If i was his mom i will have Shin Hye pictures all over the house!! *ok lol that seems like Mama Jang is fangirling over Shin Hye xDD*

I was touched when she thanked God! I guess she's either Christian or Catholic?

such a beautiful girl inside and out!

Thank you for the good laugh 13sunshine and almontel for the "if I was ..."

and I can't agree with you more that SH is indeed ad beautiful girl inside and out and the more you know about her, you can't help it but love her more. I think JGS agree to the fact that she will be a good wife and mother as well. That 's one of the reason he broght up the issues his mon want her to be his wife... ( if he doesn't agree with it, I dont' think he would bring it up anyways). But he 's too young to think about "wifee" right now, as you can see, he like going out, clubbing and having fun so I guess that he 's till want to date around and figure what he like the most, more likely SH may not in his maind right now

Even though I am JGS-PSH shipper but deep down, I want her to be with someone that apreciate and love every bit of her ( like us). If JGS is not like that (which seems to be the case), I'd rather she'd be with a better one... Like I said, she 's too perfect to be miserable and sad over this kind of things....

And for 13sunshine, I read it somewhere that she's Christian and she goes to chuch weekly as well

For goodness sake's, why are people so idle? Are they criticizing Shin Hye's nose? She's really pretty, and she truly is a natural beauty because she has done any plastic surgery like the hordes of Korean actresses who have! It bugs me when anyone criticizes Shin Hye's looks!

mndymah, you gotta know the showbiz netizens are scary sometimes.(if they love you, they can do anything for you and if they hate you, it's the other way around...:()

For the fact SH has corporates with so many hotties and getting more and more porpular recently, despite that her number of fans are growing( which include us), but the anti-fans are expected to grow as well. They'll try to find anything that could bring her down ( and thanks Godness, they can't say bad thing about her talent and personality), so ... here we go, her nose. I think her nose is very unique, and it may not look good on any faces but it does fit well and bring out her unique beautiful face more. I ( fingers crossed) also hope she'd not take it in heart ( as she 's very sensitive) and decide to do plastic surgery like most of the Korean celibrities... She 's beautiful the way she is and her talent and personality even make her stand out more.

It seems like she's really close to jang geun suk and seriously....i'm really jealous of him. Now i know how you fans feel when your fav. actor/singer goes out with someone....it hurts you like you just got stabbed in the heart REALLY HARD.

Dear papasmurf,

Thanks for making me laugh cause you remind me of the fan girls in YB. It's kinda nice to see some jealousy from SH fans, since I have seen so many fan-girls jealousy of SH for working with all her famous co-starts

But did you watch YB? Do you remember they said, "fan love is limit, ... you may love her/him, but you'll eventually marry someone else..."? so I guess you gotta learn how to "congratulate" and "cheer" as they did in YB if she get close with her real friends of her (future ) bf. She still has her life as a normal young girl after all, right?

I know there are a lot of JGS-PSH shippers and I am one too (actually I'm also a JYG-PSH shipper) but I think deep down inside me, I don't want Shin Hye to date any one of her YAB cast members because if they did break up, they would not be as close as they are now. I think I would happy if they ALWAYS remain good friends.

Dear mndymah again :P,

I think I am more like PSH shipper, cause if I find anyone is good-looking, nice, talented guy, who more (importantly) treats her well then I 'll totally ship them together. :lol: And it 's true that I also really want all YB casts to remain close and good friends forever no matter what happens ( and we never know what happens in the future, right?)

Actualy, you'll be surprise that a lot of LHK fans and many YB viewers are LHK-PSH shippers :rolleyes: . You may not see it clearly in Soompi cause HK doesn't have an actor thread but if you read on the comments on YT, you'll find a great numbers of them though :)

Guest ishtargoddess

hi there! this is jossa from the blogspot fanfic. just want to personally thank you here in this thread for enjoying my fanfic. i'm sorry if i'm not contributing much in this thread...just been lurking. but i want to thank you all for giving me source materials on what to write in the fanfic. if you enjoy reading it, it's because of what you guys have posted here, in the YAB, JGS and TAENYU threads. it's always a joy reading all your inputs in the threads. if you like my fanfic, it's just my way of giving it back to you my fellow fans. :) thank you very much!

hi there! this is jossa from the blogspot fanfic. just want to personally thank you here in this thread for enjoying my fanfic. i'm sorry if i'm not contributing much in this thread...just been lurking. but i want to thank you all for giving me source materials on what to write in the fanfic. if you enjoy reading it, it's because of what you guys have posted here, in the YAB, JGS and TAENYU threads. it's always a joy reading all your inputs in the threads. if you like my fanfic, it's just my way of giving it back to you my fellow fans. :) thank you very much!

Thank you so much for the fix!!!!

YOU ARE SO GOOD!!!!

I am loving it. It feel so real. I can't help but squeal while reading it.

Can you write more please? Like his hehavior while seeing the Gayo Award, or SH interaction with YH and HK, and his top 8 on Champion shows...

AGAIN THANK YOU!!!

I actually hope the we can send copy to GS and SH to read? ...wonder how they react after??? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest pyaarhia2

the thread seemed to be quiet.. maybe due to the resuming of classes..

but can i just ask the next show in which park shn hye will be participating???

i hope she'll do the ideal world cup..

i love the new clip of the making of her new etude commercial..

looking forward to her next project soon...

~ shin hye is LOVE~

Guest karrenstar

lol pj0t! I'm giggling so hard now

hi everyone, here comes my daily goodie post. Shin Hye updated her CY World again. She seems to love surfing the net hmm

This time she has posted a link on her CY World. It's her new account on a website called me2day.

She has also uploaded photos onto that website. I've translated some of the captions.

483f9bf2a8c9149ea50f524f.jpg

Picture taken: 2009:12:31 19:31:17

The last day of 2009: special performance by A.N.Jell

000954338abf7a995fdf0e24.jpg

Picture taken: 2009:11:18 18:00:06

Trying on wedding gowns for the 15th episode of You're Beautiful

af5632b6000160428ad4b229.jpg

Picture taken: 2010:01:04 21:47:44

I asked Dad to build a snowman while we were hanging at the space in front of our home yesterday >__<

It was still there this morning, but when I went to check it out this afternoon, it was gone. T^T

screenshot of her me2day webpage

44e8b9d8953277eab7fd483d.jpg

if you're interested[i'm sure you are!] in visiting her new me2day webpage,,,Click Me!

and btw, her cell phone model is Samsung SCH-W550

Guest YBROCKS

hi everyone, here comes my daily goodie post. Shin Hye updated her CY World again. She seems to love surfing the net hmm

This time she has posted a link on her CY World. It's her new account on a website called me2day.

She has also uploaded photos onto that website. I've translated some of the captions.

if you're interested[i'm sure you are!] in visiting her new me2day webpage,,,Click Me!

and btw, her cell phone model is Samsung SCH-W550

wow thanks so much for sharing once again ahhhh i will check it everyday lol

i wonder why she opened a new website...

is it something like twitter??

i'll go check out her handphone model :P

kareenstar: thanks a lot! you have a generous heart... i hope you won't get tired of these.

Hongki & Shinhye with ice cream..suddenly i remember Jeremy & goMinam.

I'd prefer this wedding dress rather than the one she wear on YB.

i just drop by to share this video by marykarmelina. It's a very good one! A must see for everyone.

Park Shin Hye Tribute

This is my contribution for the day.

I translated the last article from Vietnamese ( it took forever ^^; ), so it may not be 100% accurate

This is the original link

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0002054625

JANG GEUN SUK, PARK SHIN HYE AND MOON GEUN YOUNG- CHILD ACTORS…

"At 11, I stepped on the career road- becoming a child actor, while tightly holding my mom hand. So every time I looked at a child actor or their parents, my heart freted intensively with all my past memories. I want to express my gratitude to my parents, who’ve always protected me in this harsh/ rough entertainment industry”. Actress Jang Seo Hee expressed after receiving her Deasang Award at SBS Drama on Dec. 31.09

Interviewed by Mydaily after the ceremony, JSH couldn’t stop praising the younger generation actors like JGS, PSH, and MGY

She said: "Seeing JGS, PSH, and MGY at the Award, realizing they have grown up, I was moved to tears. They all came from child actors. And the actors, who were child actors, always carry a heavy burden on their shoulders. In reality, a very few child actors are successful after they grew up. But MGY, PSH and GJS have both evolved so naturally. They got accepted and loved by the audiences with their adult actor’s status. It’s really admirable!!!"

JSH continued: “ The actors, who were once child actors, have specially strenuous works. To get out of their past images (when they were young), JGS, PSH, and MGY both had to exert all their strength much more than others. In the growing up process, child actors always have difficulties selecting and picking their projects. The process is really such anguish. I am really happy that they have overcome their outgrowths conveniently. Not only that but also their acting skills got more and more stable by days. Morever, actors who were child actors almost had no childhood. They had to overcome many hardships as well . Some, who didn’t manage to get out their past images successfully, had to give up their acting dreams in passiveness.

Maybe since she also came from child actors, JSH received many congratulatory phone calls from child actors’ parents after the ceremony.

Child-actor actors may have played some famous roles and got loved by audiences when they were young. But as long as they stepped into the adulthood, they have been restricted in many things compared to other actors. Actress Kim Min Hee, who was once loved by all the people in the KBS drama” The poor quarter” (not sure if this is the title) in the 80's shared:” Even though it’s been a very long time, but the audiences keep putting on the same footing of the old role... It’s extremely tiring seeking for the ways to escape for the past image. "

JGS, PSH and MGY managed to overcome all the obstacles successfully and become the adult actors smoothly. They are really the role models for all child actors striving for if they really want to continue their acting careers as they grow up.

Enjoy,

BTW, thank you Karrenstar for SH CY updates. You know we are always waiting for your goodies ^^

i've read d blog given.. fanfic of GS & SH ehehe.. my heart beat almost stopped when i read this fic line; i quoted the line: "He reaches out to wipe her tears. “Because I was jealous,” he admits. "

i vote for more future projects collaborated b/ween GS&SH..!!

Sorry may I know what is he jealous of????? :huh: