❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest ruby_red19

Glad I wasn't the only one that thought so, I'm starting to like this girl more and more as time goes on so I feel defensive for her when things aren't fair lol. My consolation on that subject is that there were fierce competitors in the more creditable categories and the fact that PSH is only 20 years old and has already accomplished so much. I'm excited for 2010 because I'm sure she will get plenty more CFs and dramas offers now because of YB. I cannot wait until her next project! Also I think it's so awesome that Etude House has kept her as their spokesperson for all this time. Oh and as for the length of the A.N.Jell performance I think that's the exact same as from the drama? Maybe they didn't have enough time to practice for the whole song so they just did what they already knew?

Guest xtehdeb

thanks for the link MissMellis xD

i need more psh and jgs interactions!! lol

dood i'm soo sad they didn't win best couple... sighhh

Guest almontel

i will add my 2cents in too..when i was watching the show, of course, i don't speak Korean so i didn't understand what the award was about...then i read that it was for a NEW STAR award??? why o why???She's been a great actress as far back as 6 years so why the New Star Award? in my opinion, she should have been with JGS for the other awards with the 'senior' stars!

come on that to me was hitting below the belt, while the girl after her was making her speech, all i did was look at PSH in the back and I can really see she was on the verge of crying, that she really really felt bad, i don't know but to me it seems like SBS really did a low job on that part! i can't believe they put her on the same category as the newcomers when she's not a newcomer at all!

and yes, i think SBS should have given a second and a third couple award, i'm sure they would have gotten the 2nd award knowing how much YB made a raucous into being known worldwide with the netizens and all!

At least I saw her smile again when JGS came over to their table to interview them before midnight and the smile on her face when JGS won the Famous Award or something.

And why wasn't it JGS who handed her the award???? why no hug at all???

i just wish the ANJELLs performed longer and at least could have made them sing a duet!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont want to sound so perverted though I must admit that I have a case of girlcrush over Shin Hye, but she seriously looks good in off shoulder dresses. She has a purrty neck and shoulder, and quite busty too. *sighs* I do sound like a perv <_<

Guest xtehdeb

does anyone have her reaction after she gave her speech? cuz i didn't realize she was holding back her tears or something o__O gahhh i'm pretty disapointed w/ that award show..

Guest MissMellis

i will add my 2cents in too..when i was watching the show, of course, i don't speak Korean so i didn't understand what the award was about...then i read that it was for a NEW STAR award??? why o why???She's been a great actress as far back as 6 years so why the New Star Award? in my opinion, she should have been with JGS for the other awards with the 'senior' stars!

come on that to me was hitting below the belt, while the girl after her was making her speech, all i did was look at PSH in the back and I can really see she was on the verge of crying, that she really really felt bad, i don't know but to me it seems like SBS really did a low job on that part! i can't believe they put her on the same category as the newcomers when she's not a newcomer at all!

and yes, i think SBS should have given a second and a third couple award, i'm sure they would have gotten the 2nd award knowing how much YB made a raucous into being known worldwide with the netizens and all!

At least I saw her smile again when JGS came over to their table to interview them before midnight and the smile on her face when JGS won the Famous Award or something.

And why wasn't it JGS who handed her the award???? why no hug at all???

i just wish the ANJELLs performed longer and at least could have made them sing a duet!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed that too. She really was on the verge of crying and I don't blame her.

Some of the new stars were really new to acting and they handed out a New Star Award

to one who's been acting for like 6 years? WTH is wrong with them. It really was a pity

award. If I were in Shin Hye's place, I'd burst out crying! I really do hate SBS now! <_<:angry:

xtehdeb: Here it is http://www.youtube.com/user/PSHjjang#p/u/3/zIKRn-BvIB8

Guest almontel

@ Missmellis thanks for posting that vid of PSH on the edge of tears...it started when HongKi made his speech and watch it at 3:11, she was really trying to control her emotions...

this was when JGS handed the awards to the ANJELLs...just watch JGS and PSH's eyes and 'averted' gazes with each other....is there something going on that we don't know??? made me curious....

watch PSH's pout like TK at 2:40!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/PSHjjang#p/u/4/YVBCVU3KVB4

Guest YBROCKS

Thanks everyone who contributed to the videos and pictures,

and setting up the youtube account for PSH fans (:

Been looking forward to seeing them!

@ Missmellis thanks for posting that vid of PSH on the edge of tears...it started when HongKi made his speech and watch it at 3:11, she was really trying to control her emotions...

this was when JGS handed the awards to the ANJELLs...just watch JGS and PSH's eyes and 'averted' gazes with each other....is there something going on that we don't know??? made me curious....

I agree with what you said, esp the part about the 'averted' gazes ... thanks for the link (:

And reading all the discussion about her winning the new star award,

I agree with the fact that she should get recognition having acted for 6 years...

Well... at least she won something... :)

After she finished her speech she seemed to be holding her tears...

I thought that she was too happy but when I read the discussion here,

it made sense that she's sad after all she been acting for 6 years.

I feel sad for her somewhat... ):

And when JGS walked past shinhye to give the award to the person next to her,

He's practically forcing himself to look away...

His body seemed to be twisted in a uncomfortable and weird position lol.

Is he trying to avoid shinhye so badly...?

I feel sad for shinhye.... ):

Happy 2010 to everyone!

Guest 13sunshine

Dont want to sound so perverted though I must admit that I have a case of girlcrush over Shin Hye, but she seriously looks good in off shoulder dresses. She has a purrty neck and shoulder, and quite busty too. *sighs* I do sound like a perv <_<

oh haha you're not the only one!! i think i have a girl crush with Shin Hye! lol

does anyone have her reaction after she gave her speech? cuz i didn't realize she was holding back her tears or something o__O gahhh i'm pretty disapointed w/ that award show..

it was even before her speech too

you can see that she's trying hard to not cry....

i really want to give her a hug!!

and i do agree that it's because it's a formal show, they can't be silly like they used to be.....

but somehow...the weird feeling is still there...

I see that the other couples from other dramas can still be sweet to each other at the show

why not our couple?

man I hate him for a while today...lol

i miss these

dyq839.jpg

vfjack.jpg

28hlpbn.jpg

123wpw5.jpg

Guest choco52berrie

I noticed that too at 2:40 - she is staring at him with an awkward expression and JGS looks like he is purposefully trying to avoid her..I definitely think they had a fight/lover's quarrel...you can definitely sense it in their body language. He walked by her without even acknowledging her presence. It was so unlike him!

Well, we still dont know what happened after the cameras stop rolling. I mean, GS did come to YB's table and hangs out with the trio [though from the pic, we'd see that PSH was looking other way] prolly they did catch up and stuff, hopefully the fans who were there would give us some news about this. I still think that JGS was kinda embarrased after blabbing out on air about how much his mom loves SH, and yet he still not picking her for his ideal type in the end. maybe that's the reason why they seems awkward. I did noticed that SH sorta giving him funny look when he passes her to give award to person next to her..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Well, we still dont know what happened after the cameras stop rolling. I mean, GS did come to YB's table and hangs out with the trio [though from the pic, we'd see that PSH was looking other way] prolly they did catch up and stuff, hopefully the fans who were there would give us some news about this. I still think that JGS was kinda embarrased after blabbing out on air about how much his mom loves SH, and yet he still not picking her for his ideal type in the end. maybe that's the reason why they seems awkward. I did noticed that SH sorta giving him funny look when he passes her to give award to person next to her..

I'm actually surprised that SBS was quite legit with the awards they gave out this year. Usually, I'd expect at least 2 best couple awards, etc. but they limited it to only one this year.

Like everybody else in this thread, I felt bad that PSH's talent in YAB was not recognized. I believe her portrayal of GMN was perfect and she made the character lovable. I just wish that SBS could've given YAB more recognition despite the low ratings because I believe it was a breakout drama- a drama that succeeded despite it's disadvantages.

I also noticed that PSH kept glancing at JGS as he walked past her w/out congratulating her like he did w/ the other two A.N. Jell members. I know he's the MC and is suppose to be professional, but it wouldn't hurt to give the girl a smile and mouth the word "congratulations"! :angry:

Overall, I was quite disappointed w/ the SBS drama awards. YAB did not get the recognition that I believe it should and the A.N.Jell moments on-camera was too short.

Guest lot_lot

I noticed that too at 2:40 - she is staring at him with an awkward expression and JGS looks like he is purposefully trying to avoid her..I definitely think they had a fight/lover's quarrel...you can definitely sense it in their body language. He walked by her without even acknowledging her presence. It was so unlike him!

I think we need a body language expert to analyze the video (we need Tanya Reinman's, from Fox,expertise). I think Shin Hye was feeling miffed after the snub by JSG. Maybe PSH was feeling sensitive and her emotions were starting to escape, at least JYH was trying to make her smile. But it's hard to see her verge of tears. Poor girl. I wonder what could be causing the rift between her and JSG. But then again, we could be totally reading something that is not there, hehehe. But the fan picture of the JSG at the YB table, at the end of the ceremony, tells a lot :(

(the look of SH at 2:40 was like a disgust/cleaning your tooth of an annoying stuck food look <_< )

Anyway, congrats ShinHye sshi!!!

Guest 13sunshine

Even her manager feel annoyed because of last night! he updated his diary!

5n3o1u.jpg

It ended well but.....

Why...disappointed and sad...

She worked so hard but....

The reality...

Just...like that..

Today..really..so annoyed that I almost cry...

All right, let's work more harder..

Still...I hope it's because i'm lack...*

However I won't forget today..

For sure.....

And....

To be honest...

I was disappointed

Really....

I was waiting for it...

until the end...

잠시나마 스쳐가는 정도도 아니였니?**

I was really waiting for it but...

*not sure if i got that sentence right

**i don't know how to translate that sentence >.<

ok i have to say that i'm not Korean so my translation is not the best....but i hope you guys kind of get what he said

--------------

oh my gosh so sad!!! : (((

Guest shamien7

and i do agree that it's because it's a formal show, they can't be silly like they used to be.....

but somehow...the weird feeling is still there...

I see that the other couples from other dramas can still be sweet to each other at the show

why not our couple?

man I hate him for a while today...lol

i miss these

%7Boption%7Ddyq839.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dvfjack.jpg[/i

%7Boption%7D28hlpbn.jpg[/im

%7Boption%7D123wpw5.jpg[/img

Awww....those pics so sweet...

Nado! I miss them too! :(

Its okay if they dont love each other as couple..its not like we force them to get married pronto or anything...or stay Hyungnim and GMN forever...we just want to see them being themselves. Fooling around and joking...

Seunggi n Hyojo were so sweet to each other...I was pulling my hair in agony watching them duet then watch our couple did their best avoiding each other!! Boya! :blink:

Fans are mad. LOL. We live each day shipping them. Its like drug.

But they shouldnt feel awkward because of us all. We are happy enough watching them even its just like in Melon award

Nooo.....I should have stayed away from this thread because ignorance is bliss. But now doubts have entered my mind and I'm starting to see what you guys are saying about Shin Hye almost crying and the JGS snub.

And I was dealing with rampant DBSK rumors all night...so sad!

Guest karrenstar

Even her manager feel annoyed because of last night! he updated his diary!

http://i46.tinypic.com/5n3o1u.jpg

im translatiing it, will post translation soon

I wonder what he is saying. waiting anxiously for your translation hehe thanks a lot!

actually I am quite pissed with the awards too. I mean, Shin Hye is so NOT a newbie in the drama showbiz how dare they give her a New Star Award? If I wer eher I would be realy sad too because her past effrts aren't appreciated nor taken into consideration by SBS.

Hi everyone!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all!!!

Thanks for the pix and the links. I 'd be dying right now if not for those.

I have just moved into the new place so i haven't set my wireless yet, thereforce couldn't the live show as well as been on this thread for more than 24 hrs now. It seems so long since there was the drama award that we all expecting badly...

After watching the some of the cutsI am really sad that Tea-Mi didn't win the couple award, can sbs hear the crazy scream? Rating is not everything... :(

and I am even more disappointed with the lack of interaction b/w JGS and PSH. Did they purposedly avoid each other when they know all their fans all around the world are looking at them? Or Did they have a fight (either because of GS 's Champion show or LSG proposal song "will you marry me" to SH...) Idk.. but there's absolutely something "not normal" going on...

Just as you guys mention, I have noticed SH didn't look all happy and excited for the award. She seemed sad. I bet she 'd expect more, just like us. What 's wrong with SBS? She is not a NEW STAR, she deserves much better than that ( if not the best actress, popularity award is fine too, but what's with new star award, next to HK and JYH. I am not saying our beloved 2 actors are not good, but they act for the 1st time ( ok, HK came back to acting after 5 years of singing) and they deserved to win the new star award ; but SH has been in the industry for what, 6 years now:(. And I am sure that many people had cried their heart over her roles in STH, Tree Heaven or hate her to death in Goong S, why did SBS treat her so badly? I don't like them ....

However, looking at it in a bright side, YB did open "the big door" for SH to the "star recognization" with more love, respect, popularity. And she 's so young , she has a very bright future ahead of her. I am sure about it. She 's such beautiful and multitalent atress. I can imagine one day she 'll be able to rock on stage dancing and singing as well as received an Deasang (??? is it how you write it?) award and being listed in the A-list atressed. I can see that day won't be too far away, just be a bit more patient, guys. I actually said it already, this is just the begining of the stardom YB cast. The fun was just began, and I can't wait to see how the next year will be and what project they are taking... and the award next year ( see, I am already dreaming :P )

And talking about her beauty, how can I not mention? I want to ask how can this girl 's rock with any style, can you see it?

She can be sexy, cute, classy, romatic, gorgeous ... and of course handsome( as a tomboy). I love her looks in the Music show and adore the last nite look- simple make-up( which bring out her nature beauty and youngness ), simple red dress in a NY night can't go wrong with the back belt even she didn't feel so well. I hope she will fell better and have **cough*someone*cough** to take care and cheer her up

And thanks for the pic for the new EH CF, I am anticipated .... and waiting for it... Can't wait to see how beautiful she look and am I the only one think EH is doing better nowdays that SH becomes more and more famous ( and pretty- so people can't not look at her) . And did I said I love her skin, what's a baby skin she has...

I think I talked too much now, and I am at a cafe shop for the wireless connection... hehe ( told you that I love her too much) <3

Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR T(to you and beloved SH) AND HAVE ALL YOUR WISHED COME TRUE NEXT YEAR!!!

EDIT: Oh Gods, Thanks for the translation of her manager cy. So SHE WAS REALLY SAD, and she did work so hard and she did so well, why? why ? why SBS?

I can't stand it. Why do they keep mistreat her? I am so mad!!!!

Can anyone see if the DC say anything about it as well as netizen reaction on it ( since YB is well-loved)

Is there other awards beside this drama award? I want her to receive a better one.

** going off crying **