❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MissMellis

Gems, that was totally hilarious! :lol:

Here's an update for PSH International Fan Site

Members have voted for their favourite slogan and the winning

slogan is:

PSHPoll3.jpg

Thanks everyone for voting!

Jasmine-0: Just a friendly reminder, please don't quote pics. It's against the rules and the

moderators will give you a warning if they see it ^^; Just remove the tags.

My beloved 13sunshine and gems,

Thanks for making my day in such a bad raining day...

You guys cracked me up big time. haha.... That was too hilarious

But I totally can imagine it though. Time for some revenge for not picking her hehe :P

I am so excited, can't wait to see her girly and pretty and that someone jealous ( since he said he 's pretty much just like TK, right?)

Guest Sissy12

thank u all for making my day..i definetly watching it live...hopeful its not lagging like last time..but everyone waiting for this...that means some website gonna crashed again..i want to watch using TVU...hopefully someone can post any link to watch it better on live...i pray that i can watch it clear without lagging...please santa help us...hahhah

plus it notice it too the song for "will u marry me" by LSG..got rapping part...if PSH can sing n nail the rapping part it will be a bonus too her...or its just the fangirls of me wanted more n more..hahahhaaa SORRY for wanted more...

Guest shrlyHJ

gems, that is funny.. you're posting here what we also have in mind.. :)

it seems all of us are excited for the show tonight.. i hope tvants will cooperate and will give us a good viewing...

do we go to chatroll while watching later?

Guest mndymah

Hey guys

So I am not too sure how TVAnts works. Do I just download it and then look for the SBS channel? And does anyone know if this will work? I hope that a kind soul will upload the show if it doesn't work. :(

Guest 13sunshine

Hey guys

So I am not too sure how TVAnts works. Do I just download it and then look for the SBS channel? And does anyone know if this will work? I hope that a kind soul will upload the show if it doesn't work. :(

When you open Tvant, a box will show up then you just have to type in "SBS", then they will show you a list of available channels, choose the one with a lot of viewers *because it seems right since a lot of people will be watching haha*, or choose SBS CJB

OR

you can go here to live streaming, they will be streaming the show : DDD

http://kpopflash.net/

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Guest yozoranomukou

When you open Tvant, a box will show up then you just have to type in "SBS", then they will show you a list of available channels, choose the one with a lot of viewers *because it seems right since a lot of people will be watching haha*, or choose SBS CJB

OR

you can go here to live streaming, they will be streaming the show : DDD

http://kpopflash.net/

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

can someone tell me what time it will air? if i live in da US, then wat time would it air?

Guest jessiep

Her segment in Love Request is very nice. It's great that she helps spreading the awareness of poverty in Nepal. I wish that they could have shown more of that.

I'm looking forward to her mcing and doing a performance at the SBS award show.

can someone tell me what time it will air? if i live in da US, then wat time would it air?

Where do you live in the US?

Dec. 29th

Eastern: 7:50am

Central: 6:50am

Mountain:5:50am

Pacific:4:50am

In other words, set your alarm clock and prepare coffee with triple shot of espresso. :P

Regarding TvAnts: Choose the channel based on 2 criteria (1) the # of people watching and (2) quality and rate(kbps) <--choose the highest one for clearer pictures

Can't wait to see PSH and all the performances!

Highlights:

~PSH being serenaded by Lee Seung Gi

~2PM's You're Beautiful parody

Uir shinhye rehearsal fo rsbsb gayo tonite with jonghwa

http://thumb.mtstarnews.com/06/2009/12/200...064402171_1.jpg

What's going on with Shin Hye's hair? :lol: It looks a little weird from the back.

The guys are looking mighty spiffy! PSH's dress is also very pretty.

Edit: Just saw another picture. PSH looks great and her hair accessory is very saucy indeed!

So that's the princessy wedding dress. :o Uri Shin Hye looks adorable, I wonder if they're going to act as Mi Nam/Shin Woo the way she and JGS did in Melon Award. Either way cant wait to see this thread spamming with pics from the event tomorrow..

Guest Sissy12

yeah..what happen to her hair...a least make her look more girlish..but still cant wait for tonight sbs gayo ...i wonder what other suprise then

Guest 13sunshine

God she is so pretty!

i believe she doesn't have any make up on? or just slightly

11iliy8.jpg

8vxhef.jpg

9geh3a.jpg

though i'm not sure about the dress........i think it's a little bit too much? ^^;;;, the dress doesn't fit with her age...

the people over dc gall seems to wants to fired her codi haha

im confused about the hair as well...in this pic, it looks pretty *since looks like they gave her hair extension*

but in the other pic...her hair seems strange at the back...

wait or it's a feather from the hat?

edit :

ok the feather thing is weird haha

2dbqq9f.jpg

Thanks for the goodies my friends!!!

Wow, the photo looks so temting!!!

SH is gorgeous but I hope she will have some extention for tonite performance.... And the dress is beautiful not to mention the guys looked mighty and fabulous....

I really can't wait

***Finger crossed*** so the site is not crashed tonight 'cause it seems like everyone is waiting for it :rolleyes:

Edit:

I love you guys

... and I love SH too

Just saw an closed-up one, she looks so cute and beautiful, ( GOD heard me ) she got some extention....

I think this is just the rehersal, so the make-up and the hair-do is just temp. I think they'll look better later on tonite (***God please hear me for one more time please)

About the dress, I think it's not bad at all ( this is a very formal event so I guess it's supposed to be princessy...) but at least she look girlie and pretty... I am satisfy already

When i see the first picture post by inyai90, i have the same question with gems..what's the matter with SH hair :D ? Is it her hair or an ornament that her haistylist put it...like feather maybe?...but after I see the second picture...I had to admitted wow that's not bad at all, she look pretty and i love her smile there..

I hope someone will post the torrent link here...I will wait patiently :D ...right now I just satisfied myself by refreshing this page and looking at the picture that post here (doesnt like watch streaming :P )