❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Oh my another live streaming, sooo excited already. I have to watch it again at work, I'm so into our beautiful Park Shin Hye that I want to watch it live, keeping my fingers crossed for manageable work load. lol

Please don't forget to post where we could watch it, pretty please. Thanks a million !

Guest edeline10

I was searching PSH on google and i accidentally saw this vid. I thought of sharing this vid on the FC but only youtube videos are allowed. :(

Its a BTS from GOONG S PSH's kissing scene with Se7en

http://www.ganges.com/goong_s_park_shin_hy..._video_6566584/

hope you liked it.

Guess what I found guys!!!

Some kind heart sub this vid for our Shin Hye

I am so happy to see it. I guess she was 17 at that time and she 's so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5_-OvWLR8

i have seen this before but the one that i saw has no sub.

thanks for sharing. :D

Guest yozoranomukou

Ok guys there are news saying that Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi will have a wedding march for the song "Will you married me" at the SBS gayo awards......LGS as groom and SH as bride...

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1138&ext=na

edit : oh found the news at allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._park_shin_hye/

but they all seems to said Shin Hye is lucky!! which i HAVE to post a comment. It should be the other way around! The GUYS are the lucky ones that got to works with her!

omg really!!!???? i luv lee seung gi's will you marry me song!!!!!!!! i listen to it almost all da time in my mp3 :D

I was searching PSH on google and i accidentally saw this vid. I thought of sharing this vid on the FC but only youtube videos are allowed. :(

Its a BTS from GOONG S PSH's kissing scene with Se7en

http://www.ganges.com/goong_s_park_shin_hy..._video_6566584/

Thanks for sharing

She looked stunning and so shy in there. I believe that was her 1st kiss ....awwwwwwwww. Poor girl!!!

And as for the other vid, it was just got subbed as you can see.

It's a sign that PSH popularity is raising.... <3

Guest miniejungle

Park Shin Hye Subbing Team proudly presents our first project!

(No, this is not the official name for our subbing team!)

The first project is the Samsung Yepp Showcase where JGS invited PSH!

thank you so much subbing team for the effort! we really appreciate this! hoping to see more to come :P (greedy of getting more PSH's goodies!!!) :lol:

Hi guys

I was looking up Shin Hye on a Chinese site and I found a clip that is a must-share with you guys. So...it seems Shin Hye and Lee Hong Ki had already met previously before they were casted together in YAB!! I think this clip was fom 2007 when both of them were 17 only.

Here is the link: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/FwC_6WouYlE/

thanks for sharing... i wonder if anyone here collecting the vids and update first page or the intl fansite?

Ok guys there are news saying that Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi will have a wedding march for the song "Will you married me" at the SBS gayo awards......LGS as groom and SH as bride...

but they all seems to said Shin Hye is lucky!! which i HAVE to post a comment. It should be the other way around! The GUYS are the lucky ones that got to works with her!

<_< i second you! why PSH is lucky? the guy IS the lucky one to be able to work with her, duh!!!! nice, i like her in wedding dresses... can't wait to see it!

Woahhh!! Really?? Goshhh i'm so excited to see our lovely Shin Hye in wedding dress again! Too bad it's not groom Guen Suk this time :lol:

cunto sweetie, yay, i can see that we're both in this camp hey!!! :lol: PSH rocks, i love her too!!!

Guess what I found guys!!!

Some kind heart sub this vid for our Shin Hye

I am so happy to see it. I guess she was 17 at that time and she 's so cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5_-OvWLR8

thanks thao, this is great, so much goodies for today! i'm having a hard time catching up! yay (not complaining though)

you can check the eng sub of hongki and psh...

i love youtube the the subbers!!! B) they really make my world! :)

edit: i just finished watching Love request. Gosh it was so touching and i couldn't hold back tears to see the children there suffer. we are so much more privileged than those children who deserve much better than the lives they lead now and i think many of us don't even know it. PSH was so nice during the show, but i bet it was an eye opener for her too, to see his poverty and hardship. Our gal raised the awareness for the Nepalese children and also raised a good sum for them. God bless you, Shin Hye. I hope this trip will be one of the many you would make to help these children out there.

Guest mndymah

WHOA! So many things have happened since I was last here which was really not too long ago. And I hope everyone likes the Samsung subs! :)

I can't believe not only is she MCing the event, she is going to have a wedding. Too bad it's not with Yong Hwa or Geun Suk. :P It's OK. I also agree that Shin Hye just can't always be paired up with just one guy. That would be boring.

I don't know who Lee Seun Gi is either but apparently he is the nation's heartthrob. I will have to judge that for myself. :P I do know that he was on Champagne and he immediately chose Yoona as his ideal type.

To me, it feels as if SBS is making up for leaving YAB out to dry against IRIS. Therefore, they are now repaying the actors back. :) No, I do think it is because all 4 of them have either gotten popular or getting more popular. What is A-list anyways? What does it take to be on the A-list?

So MCing and wedding on the 29th. Singing on the 30th. I think this forum is going to be super active in the next few days.

I don't know if I am able to watch the SBS music awards live but I was hoping that some good soul will upload it somwhere so that I can either download it or stream it. Please! I don't care if it is not subbed. I just want to see Shin Hye!

I think the A list is the list of all the celebrities that have achieve the highest award for at least once, extremly popular and have excelent acting criticism, oh how can I forgot the achievement of highest pay out there

Correct me if I am wrong, that's what I think....

I know this has been asked, but can some kind heart please post the link for watch the show tonight? I can't wait to see her again.... Thanks in advance and I appreciate that :)

@jasmine-0: you 've just got to be patient Dear!!!

Not everyone knows it, and they are not all here to check this threas all the time .... so until someone knows the answer, they 'll post it.

We do not ignore you or not seeing your post, just that we don't know either :). All the questions will get answered eventually if we know it :P. Or at least that how I see it in the past and that y I love Soompi :)

About the link, someone usually post it before the show start a few hour or right before it start. Let's be patient and wait together for a good news,k?

SBS Gayo Daejun will be airing December 29th at 9:50pm Korea time

@jasmine-0, hope this answers your question. I think you can try watching it live on TvAnts.

Various news and media outlets have printed pictures of the "proposal" couple, Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi.

I don't want to be traitorous to Jang Geun Suk, but don't Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye have more of a "couple-look"? Their faces really match well! But it doesn't matter because I still think hyung-nim is the best!

PSHandLSG3.jpg

PSHandLSG2.jpg

PSHandLSG4.jpg

PSHandLSG5.jpg

PSHandLSG.jpg

And how do the rest of the A.N.Jells feel about Lee Seung Gi singing "Will You Marry Me?" to Go Minam?

Their expressions say it all:

anjellwhat.gif

Guest litto_gurl

i really want to see Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi in a drama together....

i really think they look very good together, but can't wait to see them on SBS Gayo Daejun "proposal"

Guest jasmine-0

SBS Gayo Daejun will be airing December 29th at 9:50pm Korea time

@jasmine-0, hope this answers your question. I think you can try watching it live on TvAnts.

Various news and media outlets have printed pictures of the "proposal" couple, Park Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi.

I don't want to be traitorous to Jang Geun Suk, but don't Lee Seung Gi and Park Shin Hye have more of a "couple-look"? Their faces really match well! But it doesn't matter because I still think hyung-nim is the best!

And how do the rest of the A.N.Jells feel about Lee Seung Gi singing "Will You Marry Me?" to Go Minam?

]

Thank you very much

I found the Web Site TvAnts

Ceremony will begin your time in Korea the ninth

But I think in Dubai will be at 12 or 1 Pm

I will wait really

I'm happy because I will see PSH

And A.N.JELL

I also see Lee Seung Gi Will be well with the PSH

Because "Will You Marry m very beautiful song

But I wished JGS Sing the song for PSH :rolleyes: HAHAHHHH

And Dear THAO-2512

Thank you also

You're very nice

Sorry guys

I know that many of my questions <_<

Truly sorry :rolleyes:

Guest 13sunshine

I bet this is TK's reactions

edit : let me just copy what i posted over at TaeNyu's thread :lol:

"uhm....well, it's just a rumor!"

2550qz8.gif

"Go Mi Nam won't dare to do that without my permission"

1j53r5.gif

then he got to read the news himself............*God this gif is perfect LOL*

124zy9w.gif

"What is this!"

2ekpr88.gif

"How dare of you Go Mi Nam!"

20qmfmh.gif

"I thought sending Heechul hyung there would help..."

2zf0aj5.gif

"I don't want to lose even 1 point!"

jfdwf8.gif

"What should I do???"

2hqukgm.gif

I guess sending Heechul there won't help that much :lol:

as for GMN...well...."It's revenge time!"

rbe6w7.gif

haha

Finally it's today!!! can't wait to see Shin Hye in a wedding dress again : D

please codi unni, dress our lovely Shin Hye well!

Guest MissMellis

OMO OMO OMO! Are we going to see PSH in a wedding dress? :o

That's so awesome! And it's only like 12 hours away XD

gems and 13sunshine: Thanks so much for the giffies! They're hilarious! :lol:

So the only way to watch it live is via TVants? Will download it now and see if I can

search for SBS. I wasn't able to do it last time.

Thanks all for the goodies and welcome to all newbies!

I will be back with the poll results in an hour or so ^^

Edit

New poll is up in FC!

@ sunshine: LOL totally!

I can see JGS pulling Heechul aside:

heechulandjgs.jpg

JGS: Hey buddy...pal...best hyung ever, do me a favor and stop that man from stealing my pig-rabbit!

Heechul: No. Serves you right for not picking PSH to be in final four in Ideal World Cup! I was so annoyed I threw popcorn at my television.

JGS: Then what do you suggest I should do?

Heechul:

You give her your I'm-a-sexy-good-boy smile

dreamyHwangTaekyung.gif

then tell her to come over

HwangTaekyungsayscomehere-1.gif

then land a kiss!

jgsandpshyab1stkiss.gif

hehehe :lol:

JGS: Good advice. But wipe that perverted smile off your face.

Heechul: who me? ::looks innocent::