❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest 13sunshine

You can watch the SBS awards live. I think some sites will live stream it.

I will try to find out more information about this ^^

Really hope that they will perform Still/As Ever! <3

Me too! i love that song best from A.N.JELL, but i think they will perform that song because SH was not in 'Promise'

btw i give up voting with our taemi couple... so to those who are able to register at sbs site pls vote them huhuhuhu

merry xmas to all ^_~

Oh no please don't! : D, i can help you if you have any question : D

and another news guys!!

JYH will be MCing with SH at sbs music awards

article here : http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

but i'm kind of sad no Taemi for us >.<

and another news guys!!

JYH will be MCing with SH at sbs music awards

article here : http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

but i'm kind of sad no Taemi for us >.<

Oh wow! So happy that everyone from You're Beautiful got more popular after the show. Even though I ship Taemi, I think JYH/PSH MCing will be nice consolation for the Shinwoo/Minyu shippers. When watching the BTS, I felt that Park Shin Hye and JYH were good and comfortable friends. Our girl is just gets along with everyone, doesn't she? :P:D

Guest mndymah

Yeah! I just read this piece of news too at the YAB thread! I am a little sad that she can't MC with JGS but maybe SBS is compensating PSH by letting her MC with JYH. It's gonna be cute too since I guess PSH will be the big sister since she has more experience than JYH. JYH will definitely feel more comfortable on stage with her. I watched him presenting at Golden Disc and Melon Awards and he seemed rather shy. Hahaha. I thought I also read somewhere in her schedule that she is MCing with Lee Hong Ki too.

Please let me know if you know anything more about streaming SBS Awards live. I can't read a word of Korean!

I am not sure if cecilia posted anything here yet but she has translated the first 10 mins of JGS's Champagne in English at Youtube.

Hopefully PSH will get to go on Champagne too!

YAY!!!!

I just saw the news in YB too. I am so happy... and can't wait

We can see Anjell reunion. What 's a great present of NY : :rolleyes:

PSH is till young and it's good for her to experience and interact with different partners ( as long as they are cute/ hot, which is luckily always the case).

Plus, this is also a good way to "revenge" JGS as well since he didn't pick her but YW chose her instead. :D:D:D

And she 's nice and down to earth, and the guys like her very much, so she's good with anyone.

I don't mind at all as long as she get more love and credit that she deserves :)

Guest newlili

To all:

Those who have an account for SBS please vote for GEun Suk and Park SH

VOTE -> http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_i...vMenuId=1011825

sub_netizen_visual.jpg

sub_netizen_title01.jpg

~Special Project~

Yoon Jung-Hee (Glory Of Family)

sub_netizen01.jpg

Park Shi-Hoo (Glory Of Family)

sub_netizen02.jpg

Kim Sung-Min (Glory Of Family)

sub_netizen03.jpg

Han Hyo-Joo (Brilliant Legacy)

sub_netizen04.jpg

Lee Seung-Gi (Brilliant Legacy)

sub_netizen05.jpg

Moon Chae-Won (Brilliant Legacy)

sub_netizen06.jpg

Bae Soo-Bin (Brilliant Legacy)

sub_netizen07.jpg

Lee Min-Jung (Smile, You)

sub_netizen08.jpg

Jung Kyung-Ho (Smile, You)

sub_netizen09.jpg

Lee So-Yeon (Temptation Of Angel)

sub_netizen10.jpg

Bae Soo-Bin (Temptation Of Angel)

sub_netizen11.jpg

sub_netizen_title02.jpg

~Special Drama~

Choi Ji-Woo (Celebrity Sweetheart / Star's Lover)

sub_netizen44.jpg

Yoo Ji-Tae (Celebrity Sweetheart / Star's Lover)

sub_netizen13.jpg

So Ji-Sub (Cain & Abel)

sub_netizen14.jpg

Shin Hyun-Joon (Cain & Abel)

sub_netizen15.jpg

Chae Jung-Ahn (Cain & Abel)

sub_netizen16.jpg

Han Ji-Min (Cain & Abel)

sub_netizen17.jpg

Kim Suna (City Hall)

sub_netizen18.jpg

Cha Seung-Won (City Hall)

sub_netizen19.jpg

Ji Sung (Swallow The Sun)

sub_netizen20.jpg

Sung Yuri (Swallow The Sun)

sub_netizen21.jpg

Jeon Kwang-Ryul (Swallow The Sun)

sub_netizen22.jpg

Jang Geun-Seok (You're Beautiful)

sub_netizen23.jpg

Park Shin-Hye (You're Beautiful)

sub_netizen24.jpg

Son Dam-Bi (Dream)

sub_netizen25.jpg

Kim Beom (Dream)

sub_netizen26.jpg

Joo Jin-Mo (Dream)

sub_netizen27.jpg

Kim Hye-Soo (Style)

sub_netizen29.jpg

Ryu Shi-Won (Style)

sub_netizen30.jpg

Lee Ji-Ah (Style)

sub_netizen31.jpg

sub_netizen_title03.jpg

~Serial Drama~

Yoon So-Yi (Glass Castle)

sub_netizen32.jpg

Lee Jin-Wook (Glass Castle)

sub_netizen33.jpg

Kim Seung-Soo (Glass Castle)

sub_netizen34.jpg

Ji Soo-Won (Can Anyone Love)

sub_netizen35.jpg

Yoo Ho-Jung (Can Anyone Love)

sub_netizen36.jpg

Han Go-Eun (Can Anyone Love)

sub_netizen37.jpg

Yoon Da-Hoon (Can Anyone Love)

sub_netizen38.jpg

Lee Soo-Kyung (Loving You A Thousand Times)

sub_netizen39.jpg

Ryu Jin (Loving You A Thousand Times)

sub_netizen28.jpg

Jung Gyu-Woon (Loving You A Thousand Times)

sub_netizen40.jpg

Jang Seo-Hee (Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife)

sub_netizen41.jpg

Kim Seo-Hyung (Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife)

sub_netizen42.jpg

Byun Woo-Min (Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife)

sub_netizen43.jpg

Kim Ji-Young (Two Wives)

sub_netizen45.jpg

Kim Ho-Jin (Two Wives)

sub_netizen46.jpg

Son Tae-Young (Two Wives)

sub_netizen47.jpg

Jung Ryeo-Won (Princess Ja-Myung)

http://img.sbs.co.kr/vobos/service/tv/2009...b_netizen48.jpg

Park Min-Young (Princess Ja-Myung)

http://img.sbs.co.kr/vobos/service/tv/2009...b_netizen49.jpg

Jung Kyung-Ho (Princess Ja-Myung)

http://img.sbs.co.kr/vobos/service/tv/2009...b_netizen50.jpg

[Exceeded the number of images allowed. The last 3 are shown with links only.]

Soompi thread of SBS 2009 drama award:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...322819&st=0

Guest MissMellis

Beware of pic spam folks!

Seems like all the pics in this post are new or

it's just me that have never seen them in this thread.

They were uploaded today at DC Gallery.

Anyway. Here we go. Click on thumbnail for actual size of the pic.

Batch 1:

110417.th.jpg110416.th.jpg110412.th.jpg11279.th.jpg 11248.th.jpg111822.th.jpg11161a.th.jpg11115f.th.jpg 11112.th.jpg11056p.th.jpg11046.th.jpg10293.th.jpg10272.th.jpg10194.th.jpg10145p.th.jpg10128o.th.jpg10018n.th.jpg10017.th.jpg10016v.th.jpg10015j.th.jpg10012h.th.jpg09302.th.jpg09286.th.jpg09284.th.jpg09282.th.jpg09234g.th.jpg09233.th.jpg09127.th.jpg09123.th.jpg1127j.th.jpg

Credit: As labeled and PSH DC Gallery

ooo nice that JYH and PSH will be MC-ing together!! shes getting experienced all around!

btw when does this award take place??

Dec. 29th

Shin Hye will be so busy! Right after she returns from Nepal, she has to prepare for two awards shows, MCing and musical performance.

Hope she stays healthy!

Guest MissMellis

And this is batch 2, the last one.

Again, click on thumbnail for the actual size

of the pic ^^

1124n.th.jpg1120pr.th.jpg1119bo.th.jpg1118j.th.jpg11182.th.jpg1117ss.th.jpg1116a.th.jpg1110mr.th.jpg1104uh.th.jpg1103i.th.jpg1102y.th.jpg1030ks.th.jpg1029x.th.jpg1027l.th.jpg1023u.th.jpg1021ef.th.jpg1019bk.th.jpg 10162.th.jpg1014bq.th.jpg1012q.th.jpg1009b.th.jpg1008i.th.jpg1007ps.th.jpg1006k.th.jpg0927o.th.jpg0923.th.jpg 112710.th.jpg112610.th.jpg110912.th.jpg110911.th.jpg 112711x.th.jpg

Credit: As labeled and PSH DC Gallery

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this question: On what variety show did UEE recently participate in a game where she had to call a friend for help and she called Shin Hye? Also, is there a clip of this online?

Thanks in advance!

@Ellie: Thanks for posting the pictures! I miss Go Minam in a nun's habit. Seeing her wearing that and riding a pink scooter cinched the drama for me :P

YAY!!!!

I just saw the news in YB too. I am so happy... and can't wait

We can see Anjell reunion. What 's a great present of NY : :rolleyes:

PSH is till young and it's good for her to experience and interact with different partners ( as long as they are cute/ hot, which is luckily always the case).

Plus, this is also a good way to "revenge" JGS as well since he didn't pick her but YW chose her instead. :D:D:D

And she 's nice and down to earth, and the guys like her very much, so she's good with anyone.

I don't mind at all as long as she get more love and credit that she deserves :)

Hahahhaah I laughed at ur comment. Imagine JGS's reaction when our Shin Hye is with another man (gorgeous some more!). Will we see another smirk/ lip pouting from him again? LOL~~

Well i'm super happy to see SH & YH again. YAB is so dearing to me that any moment of the casts together is greatly treasured. And I like Yong Hwa too :X

Now if only our girl can host some event with HONG KI!!!!!!!! Wouldn't it be great?

PS: I have a feelin' SBS suddenly recognize the power of YAB and tryin' to show our casts their love hehehehehehe.

Guest litto_gurl

what show did yw pick sh as his ideal girl?????

i'm happy to see ps and yw mcing together....

and can't wait to seel all 4 of them perform at sbs drama award.....

to all above,if i'm not mistaken yh picking sh as her ideal girl is during a magazine interview..

not sure where is it tho...^^

ok i feel happy now with yh sh mc pair...hehe

Guest 13sunshine

PS: I have a feelin' SBS suddenly recognize the power of YAB and tryin' to show our casts their love hehehehehehe.

LOL! never too late to learn, SBS!!! so much YB love!!!

and now if only they gave Taemi the Best Couple award too...........

i also want to see A.N.JELL on a magazine shoot again...perhaps shooting for christmas/new year/winter theme >.<

Hahahhaah I laughed at ur comment. Imagine JGS's reaction when our Shin Hye is with another man (gorgeous some more!). Will we see another smirk/ lip pouting from him again? LOL~~

Well i'm super happy to see SH & YH again. YAB is so dearing to me that any moment of the casts together is greatly treasured. And I like Yong Hwa too :X

Now if only our girl can host some event with HONG KI!!!!!!!! Wouldn't it be great?

Hi cunto,

Don't we all love jealous huyngnim? And it 's a good way to show him that he 's not the only one 's getting all the (girls) attraction. lolzzz

I love the fact that all of our girl partners are hotties: LMH, Lee Wan, the younger guy from STH, Teagoon, Se7en, Kim Hyun Joong, Jea Joong, JGS and last but not least Jung Yong Hwa, Lee HOng Ki (JGS, you know you just one of them right? better be careful who to pick in the future) :lol::lol::lol:

And yeah, I miss his smirk and i guess Shin Hye miss it too :rolleyes:

If you look at it, this is called the power of YB fans that affected SBS. They have no choice but gotta please the viewers, you know?

And due to this pattern, I smell the next award will be Hong Ki 's turn . He'e busy right now touring with his band so he will be the last one ( just like the drama). The boys have to share our girl, she 's that precious :P

I am glad that the casts got more love and more recognition and popularity. They all deserve it

2009 is ending but this 's really just the start for our beloved YB casts. It'll be intereting to see how many dramas, shows, cfs and awards they get next year since their popularity is rising. :)

what show did yw pick sh as his ideal girl?????

I watch and read the translation in a Vienamese site somewhere, which I don't remember. If I have time I will try to look it up for you, but PSH was his final choice, winning Uee, HyoRi, Dambi and other famous celebrities as well... Oh, I think he also said he chose her be cause he know her well so next time it's her turn to choose ( him) so they can be tight hehe

I think it 'd be interesting if she will be the next one to choose

Something to share my love to our girl

This was in 2007, and she look just the same just more defined, and gorgeous

Ps: And just as we expect , jealous huyngnim won't let his pig-rabbit alone with SW, so he ask SBS to send Kim Hee Chul ( Super Junior,) who is also his and Jeremy close friend, to mc with them :lol:

So I guess our SH will be mc-ing with 2 flower boys, which is even better :)

Guest mndymah

Hey guys

Yaya for YAB cast!

Anyways, here is the link where JYH picked Shin Hye as his ideal girl. It was not from Champagne but just from a magazine interview. I watched without understanding it so if there is a kind soul here that can give me a summary of what he said, that would be fabulous! I read on the comments below that his answers for choosing the gurls were diplomatic. JYH's favorite nickname is the one that Shin Hye gave him "bolmae jung." Cute! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfVQwmOQW6Y

Regarding PSH & JYH MCing for SBS Gayo Daejun:

It looks like maybe Kim Heechul from Super Junior will also MC with them! Could someone please confirm for me? Here's the article that mentions all three of them MCing: http://sj-market.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=dat...sc&no=15933

Heechul is in SBS's weekend drama Loving You A Thousand Times.

This trio is so explosive!!! Gayo Daejun just got better and better...

Sorry to cut ur quote, but was JYH on champagne too?

Anyway, I'm relieved that JSG didn't choose PSH as as the ideal girl cos there would be even more rumours going on

I also didn't know they're in the same neighbourhood! That's a good start! ;)

no JYH is not on champagne but he chooses Shin-Hye on his interview 20091118 ETN show^.^

you could find the download link at JYH thread but i do not remember which page but his thread do not have that many pages anyway so not that hard to find :P

he give a pretty diplomatic answer but everytime he mention SH he always seem shy lol<33

i do think he have some crush toward SH but too shy to admit and just using she is GoMinam that why he choose her as an excuse lol xDD

im so happy when he choose Shin-hye than all the other girl especially against UEE, Yoona and Hyori xD

though im glad UEE choose him than JGS in champagne hopefully if Shin-Hye gonna be in Champagne next time she would choose YH as well, beside JGS dont choose her so she better dont choose him lol xD

btw im super happy SH&YH get the chance to be MC together in such big award show<33

she already host Melon with JGS so this is YH turn xDD

i always love her off-screen chemistry with YH^.^

hopefully next time HongKi will also have the chance to co-host with her so this will complete the ANJELL triangle^.^