❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest pyaarhia2

aww.. i was really hoping that shin hye would atleast be in the top 2... :(

but i guess geun suk likes older girls??? because lee min jung is like 26 and soo ae is 29????

but i also think that if he would choose shin hye.. it might cause awkward feelings between them..

i hope someone could share the whole show with english translation..

tns alot..

well, kinda down because of whom he picked. I still wish Shin Hye all the love and luck in her future.

Aww..don't be. Remember, "ideal" partner is far from "suitable" partner :) I myself would freak out if he chose PSH though, coz the interference of media too early will do more harm than good for their relationship (IF ever they have any feeling towards each other).

I think JGS is making a wise move here to protect PSH (even if she's just a good sister of him). The past few days all news about him is about his mom liking PSH. I think it's kinda enough. A bit here and there will make us fangirls squeal, but overdo will create trouble for Shin Hye, don't ya think?

I still love the girl to bits no matter whom JGS picks :P kekekek

Guest rona4teen

annyeong~ ^^

weeee! there's an Etude House branch here in the phiLippines!! ^____^

i just found out earLier whiLe doing some christmas shopping at the maLL.

i practicaLLy squeaLed when i saw the poster of ShinHye & MinHo!! ke ke ke~ ^^

was hoping to find more posters of ShinHye when i went inside the store but i didn't find any. just a smaLL picture of MinHo beside the cashier. X__X

i hope they'LL put more promotionaL posters of ShinHye in the future. ^^

OMO!

thanks for the updates on JGS' champagne episode. ^^

too bad ShinHye didn't win.

but i agree with you guys, JGS' probabLy protecting her from the media. ke ke ke~ ^^

i hope ShinHye wiLL guest in champagne in the future & get to pick her ideaL guy too! ^^

Guest 13sunshine

I knew it, he wouldn't make SH the last 2! (media is scary haha)

and isn't too obvious if SH is the winner? with he keep mentioning his mom likes her? xD

but im glad she won over UEE (of course!!!!!!!!!!!)

but i did thought that SH will make to top 4.....>.<

well at least he keep mention about how his mom want him to married SH hahaha

and the expression when he chose SH over UEE and Yoona was really cute!

Guest MissMellis

quick recap of shin hye in JKS's Champagne...

first round win over UEE...

second round win over Yoona...

third round lost to Lee Min Jung...

***it seems he say that he will want to couple with MJ while SH is his mum ideal lady***

Jing dongseng, I'm glad that he choose Avant Hye over

Uee too! LOL, now Avant Hye won't be jealous over this!

Hmmm. All this talk about his mom liking Avant Hye makes me

think that he's just using his mom as an excuse. I mean what if he's

refering to himself when he says that his mom likes Avant Hye?

Do you understand what I mean? Anyway, just a thought.

Aww..don't be. Remember, "ideal" partner is far from "suitable" partner :) I myself would freak out if he chose PSH though, coz the interference of media too early will do more harm than good for their relationship (IF ever they have any feeling towards each other).

I think JGS is making a wise move here to protect PSH (even if she's just a good sister of him). The past few days all news about him is about his mom liking PSH. I think it's kinda enough. A bit here and there will make us fangirls squeal, but overdo will create trouble for Shin Hye, don't ya think?

I still love the girl to bits no matter whom JGS picks :P kekekek

Cunto, I totally agree with you! I was thinking the same when in the end

he choose the other girls. It'd be too obvious if he choose PSH and the

media would probably create a scandal out of this. So it's the safest

way for him to protect himself and Avant Hye by choosing an older woman.

I admit though that I was disappointed, but the fanservice he gives

us here and there are enough for me ^^

I knew it, he wouldn't make SH the last 2! (media is scary haha)

and isn't too obvious if SH is the winner? with he keep mentioning his mom likes her? xD

but im glad she won over UEE (of course!!!!!!!!!!!)

but i did thought that SH will make to top 4.....>.<

well at least he keep mention about how his mom want him to married SH hahaha

and the expression when he chose SH over UEE and Yoona was really cute!

Yeah, I did think that she would make it to at least top 5.. but oh well.

As long as PSH will be his wife in the future it's all fine with me xD

Welcome to all newbies! Enjoy your stay here!

Eventhough JGS been telling the world about how devotedly his mom was to Shin Hye, we have yet heard a peep from her camp. I mean, yeah, she did say in latest interview about how she feels jealous when Hyung Nim and He Yi had scenes together, and how she flustered at the BTS from the bedscene, and the one from BTS interview Dramabeans had where she said that 'TK' was her type, but how about Jang Keun Seuk himself? Is he hers? I mean, of course, he's smokin hot, but didnt she say that they only have Oppa-Dongseng type relationship? I actually started feeling sorry for her, cause undoubtedly, the second she steps her foot at the airport from her trip to Nepal the reporters would chasing her for answer. :lol::lol: I'd actually pictured her hollering on the phone to JGS "YAH! Renai Jang! Thanks to you I now have more antis!!" :lol::lol: Nah, she'd prolly laughed the whole things off..

Let's cheer up over JGS's Ideal World Cup!!!

I think it 'd better for him not choose PSH as well ( avoiding antis), plus the fact that Yung Hwa had choose her on his final already...

You don't want her get too much jealousy from the "pans"

Anyways, this is one of her cf- Vips. I don't know if it had posted yet so please add it to the front page when "you" have time :)

The making:

Extra: I noticed that this cf is missing in the front page as well. Please correct me if I am wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jefM7XsgxU

Ps: Could someone please clarify how tall PSH is? She doesn't look 1m63 at all in the drama, standing next to the guys. And at the Melon Award, with high-heel , she was almost as tall as JGS, who is 1m82 and wearing 5cm-heel himsellf. I read somewhere that she is actually 1m67 instead of 1m63. She is only 19 now so my guess is my lovely girl is still growing :lol:

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!

PS2:

Hi, I am back again

JGS Champagne is up on YT already

This is the parts that contain our TeaMi moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBDKmhdG-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTTQKpgWENs

Can some kind soul please translate them?

BTW, you can see his hair clearer in the video as well

Enjoy,

Guest mndymah

I just watched Champagne even though I did not understand a word of it. (Watched it for the interactions). Seemed very funny.

I think that it's great that Shin Hye made it to the top 8. It all is really dependent on who she was up against. I think if she was against Song Hye Ko for example, Shin Hye could have won. Good for her! Very cute!

i think im just mucho happy to see the two of em having this CLOSE of a relationship.... whether they are just really REALLY good friends or more than that.... i think its great! cuz i mean, they're always busy... since they are celebrities... so i mean, know and seeing the two take care of each other that way makes me happy. mayb cuz they kno they won't have time for bf or gf... they just kno to care for each other in a way that satisfies one another lol. im not sure if im makin sense... but yea, i DO hope they win the COUPLE AWARD for SBS!!!!

i tried registering but no luck :(. *prays* everyone who can vote, PLEASE DO!

Guest pyaarhia2

i'm missing shin hye so much!!!

i hope she's having a good time in nepal right now...

is there any news about shin hye's stay in nepal???

i cant' wait for the sbs awards..

hope she gets an award(s)

~ shin hye hwaiting~ :)

I have few questions about SH, maybe some fellow fans could help me ? :D

1. Is SH wearing glasses in her real life...i saw some pictures...I thinks it wasnt BTS pictures, she's wearing glasses, ....Is it safe to assume that SH wearing glasses in her real life?

2. I read somewhere before...but forget the source :rolleyes: ..that SH has command in martial art? Is it true? what kind of martial art? Is it Tae Kwon Do? :D

Thanks before for answering my question :)

edit :

Now...I'm waiting for danbi show that will aired SH trip to Nepal...I saw some episode of danbi....the show is very good...very touching, it try to help people who in need...I'm glad that SH could participate in this kind of show...hope will see her more in charity work aside from her acting (or maybe singin and dancing) project in the future...

SH...fighting :)

Guest amigoeva

I think it 'd better for him not choose PSH as well ( avoiding antis), plus the fact that Yung Hwa had choose her on his final already...

You don't want her get too much jealousy from the "pans"

Sorry to cut ur quote, but was JYH on champagne too?

Anyway, I'm relieved that JSG didn't choose PSH as as the ideal girl cos there would be even more rumours going on

I also didn't know they're in the same neighbourhood! That's a good start! ;)

Guest rona4teen

just finished watching the first 3 episodes of Stairway to Heaven. ^^

since those were the episodes where ShinHye appeared. (if i'm not mistaken)

i have no intention of watching the entire series since i'm not a big fan of melodramas. (except for Tree of Heaven. i watched it only because of ShinHye. ^^)

ShinHye was reaLLy pretty & her acting was awesome in this drama. (considering that she's onLy 13yrs oLd back then)

aaahhh~ can't get enough of her. ke ke ke~ ^___^

Guest MissMellis

Hello all!

Just dropping by to post this:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor...ed_celebrities/

Jang Geun Suk & Han Ye Seul are the Best Dressed Celebrities

According to online fashion site (atzine.com), actor Jang Geun Suk and actress Han Ye Seul are the best dressed celebrities.

This poll was held from the 14th to the 17th and the two received the most votes from a poll of 800 people, naming them ' 2009's Best Dressers.'

Jang Geun Suk came in at first by taking 44% of the votes. He played the role of a celebrity in his hit SBS drama, ' You're Beautiful,' and thanks to this role, he was able to be dressed in quite fashionable attire that was loved by viewers. His Hwang Tae Kyung outfits even started a fashion trend in Korea and he has been dubbed as 'Wan-Pan-Nam' (완판남), meaning that his fashion has become a hit.

Following Jang Geun Suk, Kang Dong came in at 2nd with 28% of the votes, Kim Hyun Joong in 3rd with 18%, Lee Minho in 4th with 7%, Gong Yoo in 5th with 2%, and Ji Hyun Woo in 6th with 1%.

For the females, Han Ye Seul won 'Best Dresser' thanks to her simple yet glamorous red carpet looks. She beat Yoon Eun Hye for first with 33% of the votes, but by only 3%. In third was Seo In Young with 13% of the votes, Kim Ha Neul in 4th with 10%, Ha Ji Won in 5th with 7%, and Park Shin Hye in 6th with 1%.

Will be back later~

Guest mndymah

REALLY???!!! ANJELL WILL PERFORM???!!!

Hopefully someone will be able to post some clips from SBS Awards. Even if none of the YAB cast or crew win anything, I think I will be satisfied!

Congrats to SH for being named as one of the best dressers!

Guest MissMellis

REALLY???!!! ANJELL WILL PERFORM???!!!

Hopefully someone will be able to post some clips from SBS Awards. Even if none of the YAB cast or crew win anything, I think I will be satisfied!

Congrats to SH for being named as one of the best dressers!

You can watch the SBS awards live. I think some sites will live stream it.

I will try to find out more information about this ^^

Really hope that they will perform Still/As Ever! <3

Guest somuchinluv01

You can watch the SBS awards live. I think some sites will live stream it.

I will try to find out more information about this ^^

Really hope that they will perform Still/As Ever! <3

@ellie, (hope i type ur name correct? hehehehe

im looking forward to it dear.. i hope someone will stream it live... like melon awards, i got my new laptop so i can watch it with no lagging hope so^^

btw i give up voting with our taemi couple... so to those who are able to register at sbs site pls vote them huhuhuhu

merry xmas to all ^_~