❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest mndymah

So on this program, PSH was not a choice for JGS to choose from?

How cute their relationship is!

It's definitely fate that she lives nearby him too. They only find it now after all these years!

Guest miniejungle

Just finished "You are Beautiful". She has definitely grown up from when I last saw her in "Stairway to Heaven"! In a lot of scenes, I am reminded of Yoon Eun Hye (perhaps the similar coffee prince haircut), but YEH has a charisma that PSH seems to lack. Perhaps it is because she is still young and learning. I'm looking forward to more acting from her~

sorry but i have to disagree with you. YEH is a good actress but i think she has not done very well lately (im refering to her latest work, MFL, which was a total disaster). Although PSH in a lot of ways does resemble YEH (and I meant the look at some certain angles or photos but they are world different). I like PSH's innocent, unpretentious and friendly style (note im not saying YEH is otherwise) and i'm sure she would grow into someone great. she's still very young and already accomplished so much, she has a great future ahead. PSH certainly has charisma, and that charisma will be even more alluring in years to come.

Excuse me for interrupting, but I don't get why people keep comparing YEH and PSH. They are totally different and have completely different career paths as well.

I hope that she will gain more popularity, love, recognition as well as confidence after YAB*** cross my fingers**** . She deserves more ....

Sorry, I am done with my fan-girl mode now :)

hey thao, chill!!! :) i know we all love PSH... i do compare them but rest assured, i love PSH. have never loved an actress before so this is big thing for me!!! i actually didnt like her at the beginning of YB but somehow she won me over! great job, my dear!

thao: you got us wrong. We might have said something good about YEH but we do not put PSH down. :) there's no need to over react. In my case, I appreciate those people who likes PSH and takes time to leave messages in this thread so long as they are not hateful comments.

well said, rori, at the end of the day, what matters most is we love PSH! PEACE TO THE THREAD! :) (dun want antis to come here and bomb us, do you? :))

Park Shin Hye is so adorable. I'm a fan too. She's honest, sweet, positive, caring, lovable, multi talented individual like Jang Keun Suk. Can't wait for more news about her. Thank you for all the posts, news, comments about her. Wishing her abundant success in her life and career. PSH, JKS forever !

Guest 13sunshine

i'm backkk yay after 3 days of living in hell because my internet died

and i'm happy that PSH thread is moving! also that her FC members now are over 500!!! so much love for our dear lovely PSH <3

just that the news about SH not MC with GS for the sbs awards sadden me a little......well...I hope they will win best couple......*pray hard*

haha again with the news about GS and his mom like SH xDD I didn't know they lives in the same neighbor!!!!!!! fate or what???

can't wait to watch the show of SH in Nepal, also she's going to film Danbi right? can't wait also, i love that show!

ps. sbs is taking way long to approve my registration. It's been 4 days and still nothing, i cannot log in to vote! argg it's frustrated!

Guest ^L4uRa^

i'm backkk yay after 3 days of living in hell because my internet died

and i'm happy that PSH thread is moving! also that her FC members now are over 500!!! so much love for our dear lovely PSH <3

just that the news about SH not MC with GS for the sbs awards sadden me a little......well...I hope they will win best couple......*pray hard*

haha again with the news about GS and his mom like SH xDD I didn't know they lives in the same neighbor!!!!!!! fate or what???

can't wait to watch the show of SH in Nepal, also she's going to film Danbi right? can't wait also, i love that show!

ps. sbs is taking way long to approve my registration. It's been 4 days and still nothing, i cannot log in to vote! argg it's frustrated!

you're not alone my friend...

me and some of my friends are having the same problem..

i think there's a flooding attack rite now at sbs site... XD

*edit

am topping the pageee.... yay~!!

oaucuq.jpg

*ehhmmm..... so happeeee, hyungniiimmmm*

YEH may have all the world's charisma but i am more interested in PSH.

Yep u bring words out of my mouth! ;) "Charisma" is sumthing very subjective, and I do agree that YEH has a lot of love & attention from her fans. But to me, I'm drawn towards PSH and her hidden charm. YEH might be more popular, but I simply love PSH way much more. Period :)

Wonder how she's been doin' in Nepal, kekekeke. Hope the girl enjoy herself there

I find it funny how JGS always mention about his mom and her fondness of PSH. Geun Suk ah, wat we wanna know is ur opinion lah, hahaha

@cunto,

u speak up what's in my mind~

JKS,we want to know what's your feeling to SH,not your mum's~hehehe

the whole champagne thingy is making me nuts,wondering whether how far shin hye is in his list~

doesn't know whether want to put hopes a not..haha~

Guest SooInSmile

Here is the tid bit from the article that said JGS special relationship with Shin hye

He said, “My mother has once said that she really like Park ShinHye, who lives in the same neighborhood. There was even once when she told me to try out with Park ShinHye as a couple.”

And when asked how it went, Jang Geun Seok, “We hit well together. And so my mother asked me to invite Park ShinHye to our house.”

Guest butterball

Not sure if PSH and JGS are dating or not but I am glad that PSH is not attacked by JGS's fans. She's too cute I guess? :D

Hopefully there will be update on PSH soon. I miss her cuteness!!!!

PS; if I were JGS's mom, I would like PSH as well. She seemed very innocent and much more down to Earth than a lot of celebrities. But waittt, how did mom become so interested in PSH? JGS must have said something right (I heard that JGS was close to his mom)? hahaha *LOL*

I believe JGS and PSH not dating yet,but in future nobody knows... JGS kept mentioning his mother likes PSH, for him, he is not denying.... he's hinting probably they will be together... but himself is not sure either....

PS; if I were JGS's mom, I would like PSH as well. She seemed very innocent and much more down to Earth than a lot of celebrities. But waittt, how did mom become so interested in PSH? JGS must have said something right (I heard that JGS was close to his mom)? hahaha *LOL*

I believe JGS's mother knows PSH as his son friend, PSH's facial feature is good, she is a bit on a plum side.... this is good luck for a woman... she has good body too... usually mother-in law likes plum girls, can produce more children... haha.... by her looks and feature... as JGS mother , she will definetly ask her son about this girl.... and for JGS somewhere inside him does agrees with his mom... PSH is a ideal wife... the problem is he is tooo young... so he is probably let nature takes place...who knows.. I read some where that in the Korean entertainment they already recongised PSH is JGS wife....cos they are always stick together... love to hear it..

Heard in JGS thread that , he is a bit down during his visit at the club this weekend... wonder is he missing PSH already.. :P .

lol szac, I ain't surprised if the K.ent people already consider S.H as G.S' 'wife' :lol:

read up more on forums and you won't be shocked to find out that! xD

&I, too, agree with you on the mother thing. It's hard to say what will happen in the future but then def. not for now, both are young and climbing to peak of their career, should just take it easy.

actually prefer if they keep it silent within themselves, but of course not to the extent that their fans could die of curiosity those, lol.

Guest princess_sparkle

yea. PSH is cute (no doubt JGS mother loves her :P) yet sexy when she's dancing. B)

im really amazed when i saw her dancing on youtube yesterday. :o

PS. nice to meet you all.. :)

quick recap of shin hye in JKS's Champagne...

first round win over UEE...

second round win over Yoona...

third round lost to Lee Min Jung...

***it seems he say that he will want to couple with MJ while SH is his mum ideal lady***